HomeStars  >  Architects in Mississauaga  >  Accurate Designs

416-768-1290
6144 Snowy Owl Cres
Mississauga
L5N 7B5

I worked with Brett over ten years ago he designed my home for me, he was very informative and took charge of the project though the permit process and the committee of adjustments and really paid attention to detail and I was very pleased. I have since used him on a few other projects and will continue to work with him in the future.

I can't believe it's been that long. Thank you for your continued support!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Custom Home Arch.

Brett is a good architect to work with. He was cooperative and helpful though out the process of producing the drawings and following up to ensure building permit is obtained. He is familiar with the building codes and the municipal requirements.

Many thanks for your review!!

Rattraymarsh
Rattraymarsh

New Home Plans and follow up work

Built a new home and Accurate Designs did all the plans professionally. Brett is a pleasure to deal with and has innovative ideas. He cares. In addition, I saved thousands of dollars over using big architect firms. Would not hesitate to recommend Brett for any architectural projects.

Thank you very much!!

Paul
Paul
1 review Milton, ON

Addition

Brett was a big help. When we ran into problems Brett was the first to help us out in a timely manner. Thanks again Brett.

My pleasure. I'm sure the construction will go much smoother. :)

Bryan in Guelph
Bryan in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Top up and extension

The overall experience with Brett has been exceptional. From the beginning he explained to me all the details involved in going about my renovation and the complexities of constructing on a narrow lot in Toronto. From start to finish and through many revisions, Brett patiently and professionally guided me through the whole process. Without a doubt I would recommend and use his services again. Until the next one!

Thank you very much Brian! Your praise is greatly appreciated.

A_1Der_setter
A_1Der_setter

New Building on my property

Excellent design easy to work with very accommodating when I needed something changed in the drawings it was very easy and fast, great knowledge of the bay lows in the city

Many thanks!

bchim
bchim

new house design

Great work on our house design. Always available to discuss project. A pleasure to work with. Would recommend.

Thank you! Great clients such as yourself make it a pleasure.

jacob
jacob

Architectural services

There is one word to describe accurate design "outstanding" I feel 100% confident to refer him to my best clients, family and friends. They professionals and they know their work. Highly recommended!!

Many thanks Jacob! Great clients make great work possible.

dorkalam
dorkalam
2 reviews Grimsby, ON

Acurate Design worked with me to help design our home. The architectural drawings, submission to the city and getting the appropriate paperwork.

This was a very complex and challenging project however they stayed the course and were always professional. I would recommend them to anyone.

Many thanks Alfred! The next one will be leaps and bounds less challenging. :)

Guennadi Kolesnik from Mississauga
Guennadi Kolesnik from Mississauga

Building a new House

Accurate Designs
416-768-1290
6144 Snowy Owl Cres
Mississauga
L5N 7B5

Building a new house is a long term commitment and serious investment. We are glad that we decided to go with Brett. He was by our side every step of the way throughout all lengthy 1.5 project span. He would care about the project and he would very often go extra mile addressing our worries and concerns with open mind and in a good spirit. The project design was done very professionally and it was taken to completion with no issues with the city or our general contractor, thereafter. We would happily come back for Brett's services if ever needed for another project.

Many thanks for your positive feedback. As complex as this project was it was always a pleasure to work with you and I'm glad I could be of service.

More about Accurate Designs

Whether you are envisioning simplicity or a design with regal flair, Accurate Designs is the right designer for you. We design your home for the way you live because we listen carefully to your needs. Accurate Designs is a full service architectural company specializing in permit drawings for custom home design …