Even after 6 years since Accurate Construction completed my basement renovation, I look around and think, "they did a great job". The project was ontime and within budget. Jason Budd is possibly the most honest man you will ever meet in your lifetime, so you can trust him. I only wish I had more work for them.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- I can't think of anything more they could have done. I still keep in touch with the individual contractors, years after the renovation was completed.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Shop around and receive at least three quotes. Chances are Accurate will be in the middle. Not the cheapest, not the most expensive. Assume a 10% contingency on their price because they will find something wrong that needs fixing, that is outside the contract.