Accurate Construction Ltd

Accurate Construction Ltd

Reviews for Accurate Construction Ltd

rpageh
rpageh

Fixing a water leak in our basement.

We had a serious ongoing problem with water coming into our basement whenever it rained in the winter. ACL came and pulled out a shower and the wall around it to expose a large crack in the wall. They then sent a technician to seal the crack. It was all done in four days, which was amazing for us. The work was first class and we were very pleased.

joe k.
joe k.

Basment foundation leak repair

Fixed crack in basement. Very professional and detailed. Communication was excellent.
I would call them again and recommend them to friends and family.

Thanks for the opportunity to serve you Joe and I appreciate your kind words. Thanks

John
John

Basement leak repair

I called Jason for an emergency repair on a property being sold. He made himself available right away. He way very professional and friendly and explained everything that he was doing. 100% happy with the outcome.

I appreciate the business and was happy to get it repaired quickly for you John!

Anne Marie in Toronto
Anne Marie in Toronto

Quick, Professional, Quality Service

We moved into our new house and within a month had a leak in our basement. We called Accurate Construction and they were quick to respond. They explained everything they were going to do and why each step was necessary. It's been 8 months since the repair and we've had no problems. Thank you Accurate Construction. We would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Thanks Anne Marie, it was our pleasure to serve you!

Linda D in North York
Linda D in North York

Amazing, Expert, Caring Service!

My Mum had an emergency situation with water coming through the walls. From the moment I spoke to Jason, I felt that he would take care of everything in the most efficient, knowledgeable and timely way. He and his team, were amazing!! I cannot speak highly enough about the service and we would recommend them to anyone who asked. We are so grateful for his honest and expert service!

Your mother is a sweet lady, it was a pleasure to meet her and thanks for the opportunity to serve you.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement Waterproofing

Jason repaired 16 tie rod holes in our poured concrete basement. I found him to be honest, knowledgeable, and very capable. He worked quickly and cleaned up everything afterwards. Strongly recommend that anyone planning to finish a basement should contact Jason for an inspection and address any problems before proceeding.

Derek in Milton
Derek in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Basement crack fixed right

I had a different company try and fix a crack in my basement and failed. I was worried I wouldn't be able to fix it from the inside. Then I called Accurate! They responded quickly, and were very knowledgeable and had the right tools to fix it the right way. A big Thank You!

Your welcome Derek, with our proprietary repair process other companies just cannot get the same lasting results.

Neil in Burlington
Neil in Burlington

Basement Crack Filling

Responded very quickly to our call when rain water was visibly coming into our basement through a crack in the wall. Jason and John were very knowledgeable and experienced, and made us very confident that they could fix the problem. A pleasure to work with - organized, efficient and friendly.

Foundation crack repairs is what we specialize in and that's why we are so good at it! Thanks Neil

Alex82 in Mississauga
Alex82 in Mississauga

Basement Cracks

Jason was very professional. He was knowledgeable and helped me understand a lot about the repair and other aspects about foundation issues. He was quick to answer/return phone calls and started and completed the job on time and on budget. I absolutely recommend him for any basement crack or leak issues!

Thanks Alex, often unfortunately when people shop around price is the driving force in their decision. When we quote more than some of our competitors it's helpful explaining our process and the cost associated with a lasting and quality repair.

Rob in Mississauga
Rob in Mississauga
11 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Crack Repair

The only company I trust to work on my home. I had Accurate Construction Ltd repair a crack in my basement some time back and was very impressed. I had Jason in today for another issue on the other side of the house. He is a straight up, honest guy who goes beyond what is required or asked. Jason provides reasonable rates for such quality workmanship. In a world where lots of companies do poor work with ridiculous prices, it is nice to see there are still good people out there, like Jason and his crew, who do not take advantage of customers. Look no further than this company.

Thanks Rob, we work hard to make sure our repairs are permanent and our customers are satisfied with the repair and the manner in which we perform our work. Thanks again, Jason

More about Accurate Construction Ltd

We offer a permanent solution to poured concrete foundation cracks. We successfully repair foundation cracks from inside the basement with our unique high-pressure Polyurethane injection system.