Accurate Construction Ltd

Derek in Milton
Derek in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Basement crack fixed right

I had a different company try and fix a crack in my basement and failed. I was worried I wouldn't be able to fix it from the inside. Then I called Accurate! They responded quickly, and were very knowledgeable and had the right tools to fix it the right way. A big Thank You!

Neil in Brampton
Neil in Brampton

Basement Crack Filling

Responded very quickly to our call when rain water was visibly coming into our basement through a crack in the wall. Jason and John were very knowledgeable and experienced, and made us very confident that they could fix the problem. A pleasure to work with - organized, efficient and friendly.

Foundation crack repairs is what we specialize in and that's why we are so good at it! Thanks Neil

Alex82 in Mississauga
Alex82 in Mississauga

Basement Cracks

Jason was very professional. He was knowledgeable and helped me understand a lot about the repair and other aspects about foundation issues. He was quick to answer/return phone calls and started and completed the job on time and on budget. I absolutely recommend him for any basement crack or leak issues!

Thanks Alex, often unfortunately when people shop around price is the driving force in their decision. When we quote more than some of our competitors it's helpful explaining our process and the cost associated with a lasting and quality repair.

Rob in Mississauga
Rob in Mississauga

Crack Repair

The only company I trust to work on my home. I had Accurate Construction Ltd repair a crack in my basement some time back and was very impressed. I had Jason in today for another issue on the other side of the house. He is a straight up, honest guy who goes beyond what is required or asked. Jason provides reasonable rates for such quality workmanship. In a world where lots of companies do poor work with ridiculous prices, it is nice to see there are still good people out there, like Jason and his crew, who do not take advantage of customers. Look no further than this company.

Thanks Rob, we work hard to make sure our repairs are permanent and our customers are satisfied with the repair and the manner in which we perform our work. Thanks again, Jason

Nicole from Brampton
Nicole from Brampton

Foundation Crack

Jason and his team were very professional and fit us in quickly! He was very knowledgeable and efficient, solved the problem and cleaned up after. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thanks Nicole, we appreciate the great review. Jason

Steve from Burlington
Steve from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Basement foundation crack repair

Jason and his team were a great help from my inital contact with him and explaining the process to actually having the work done. They showed up on time, explained what they were going to do and left the work space neat an tidy. Now that the basement crack is filled I can continue on with my basement renovation.

Your very welcome Steve, it was our pleasure to serve you. Jason

Z in Woodbridge
Z in Woodbridge
15 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

Basement Crack Repair

Basement wall was cracked in several spots. I contacted this company to look at the wall, and see if it was repairable.

After repairing the crack, it continued to leak, and Jason sent someone over to re-inspect it.

Unfortunately, the wall had further cracks that were not feasible to repair using injection. Jason has agreed to send me a refund.

Review has 1 previous version

Unfortunately in this situation the damaged foundation was beyond our technology. We gave this customer a refund.

Tabet Family in Oakville
Tabet Family in Oakville

Basement Leak

Jason was very helpful when I found his listing online. He fixed our leak in our furnace room. However after a heavy rain he had to come back and fix an offshoot crack which he did free of charge. He indicated if it continued to leak he would refund our money and we would need to go from outside. We have had no further issues. Jason was very honest and on time for all appointments.

It was my pleasure to serve you and thank you for the honest review!

Blue Beaks in Markham
Blue Beaks in Markham
1 review MARKHAM, ON

Basement Foundation Crack Repairs

I found Accurate Construction Ltd. through google search as I was seeking for a professional, knowledgeable, honest contractor that knows exactly how to repair cracked basement foundation walls.

Jason was very helpful over the phone and explained the entire process of repairing the crack in great detail. We scheduled an appointment and even before arriving at my place he called me from the road informing me that he is on his way and gave me an exact time when he'll be at my door, unlike other contractors where you just have to sit at your home and wait for them.

Jason did an amazing job and it was truly a great pleasure doing business with him.

I try to inform our customers as to why we perform our repairs a specific way. I truly believe this information given really allows the customer to make the wisest choice and to get their foundation repaired by us.

Steven in Streetsville
Steven in Streetsville

Complete basement renovation, including entertainment room, a full bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate shower, natural gas fireplace, enlarged window, and bedroom

Bidding process - patient and detailed during initial home visit, educated us on details of the upcoming process (timing, materials used, special touches), detailed written quotation.
Pricing - reasonable, middle of the range in prices based on the various contractors we interviewed, out-of-scope billings were not surprises and discussed with us before work started but could have been priced a bit lower (not a major issue here as there few out-of-scope billings given the sufficient planning upfront)

Renovation process - general contractor kept good control of subcontractors and visited frequently to supervise work, timing to completion for about a 1,400 square foot complete basement renovation took about 3.5 months, listened and reacted to on-going feedback from us (one of us is at home during the days and that allowed us to probably keep closer tabs on what was happening throughout the process and in a more timely manner), the electrician that was hired did work that passed an independent inspector's inspection but there were areas that the inspector indicated could have been improved (if I had to do it again, I would have asked the general contractor to have kept a closer eye on the electrical contractor in this case and also insist on having an inspector come in before any of the paneling is put in -- a quarter of the drywall was installed by the time of the inspector's scheduled inspection)
Post-renovation - two year warranty, it is now 4.5 years after the renovation and we have found no problems

More about Accurate Construction Ltd

We offer a permanent solution to poured concrete foundation cracks. We successfully repair foundation cracks from inside the basement with our unique high-pressure Polyurethane injection system.