Accurate Cedar Ltd

Jesse Goranson from Vancouver
Jesse Goranson from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Cedar Fence Job in Vancouver

I found this company on the internet and Ian came to my house shortly after. The instillation was quick, high quality and fairly priced. I would definitely work with Ian again and recommend Accurate Cedar to friends.

Remy d from Surrey
Remy d from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

custom cedar fence

I hired accurate cedar to my front and back fencing, Ian came over gave me a very reasonable and detailed quote. He broke my quote up in sections so I was easily able to show my neighbors and split their portion of the Fence. Really great bunch of guys, I would HIGHLY recommend them again.

2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Backyard fence & 4 gates

I contracted this company to take down our existing fence and put up a new fence with four gates in September 2013. The initial work was done quickly and looked to be done well. I paid the invoice in full at that point. Shortly after I noticed the wood starting to warp on one of the gates. In March 2014 I contacted Ian to replace the warped wood as the gate was becoming unusable. I have contacted him repeatedly over the last 6 months and the gate is still not fixed. I also just noticed that a less used gate is also warped to the point of not being able to close. I'm not sure if maybe they are using inferior product and that's why this is happening. Either way this company does not stand behind their work and will give you the run around. If you do decide to use then, hold back at least 20% of the payment for 6-12 months in the event that anything needs to be fixed. This was my mistake and now I will likely need to contract a different company to correct their work.

2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Backyard Fence

The initial work was done quickly and looked to be done well. Since then two gates have warped so badly that they have become unusable. I have been contacting Ian for 6 months in an attempt to get this corrected with no luck. If you use them, hold back at least 20% of the payment for 6-12 months or you will never have any issues resolved. They do not stand behind their work.

Birgitta Samuelson from Vancouver
Birgitta Samuelson from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fence

Backyard fence with 3 gates.
Estimate was done promptly and details explained. Work done when promised with no delays.Delivery of lumber with no damages. removal of old fence done well. No damage to other structures.
The work was done without any problems by a main worker and his helper. Manually dug holes, placed post and installed simple cedar fence. Nice work on three gates, simple and functional and what I had requested. Cleanup was perfect. I was asked whether I wanted to keep remaining cedar boards or not- as they were part of the estimate. I did and they served nicely to build raised garden beds later.

EastVan
EastVan
1 review Vancouver, BC

border fencing

Greg and the materials arrived on time and everything was all good from then on. The sub-contractor employed was an experienced carpenter who was more than skilled for the job.