Accurate Cedar Ltd

14480 River Rd, Suite 130
Richmond
BC
V6V 1L4

I found this company on the internet and Ian came to my house shortly after. The instillation was quick, high quality and fairly priced. I would definitely work with Ian again and recommend Accurate Cedar to friends.

Remy d from Surrey
Remy d from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

custom cedar fence

I hired accurate cedar to my front and back fencing, Ian came over gave me a very reasonable and detailed quote. He broke my quote up in sections so I was easily able to show my neighbors and split their portion of the Fence. Really great bunch of guys, I would HIGHLY recommend them again.

Michel Watson from Burnaby
Michel Watson from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Backyard Fence

The initial work was done quickly and looked to be done well. Since then two gates have warped so badly that they have become unusable. I have been contacting Ian for 6 months in an attempt to get this corrected with no luck. If you use them, hold back at least 20% of the payment for 6-12 months or you will never have any issues resolved. They do not stand behind their work.

Birgitta Samuelson from Vancouver
Birgitta Samuelson from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fence

Backyard fence with 3 gates.
Estimate was done promptly and details explained. Work done when promised with no delays.Delivery of lumber with no damages. removal of old fence done well. No damage to other structures.
The work was done without any problems by a main worker and his helper. Manually dug holes, placed post and installed simple cedar fence. Nice work on three gates, simple and functional and what I had requested. Cleanup was perfect. I was asked whether I wanted to keep remaining cedar boards or not- as they were part of the estimate. I did and they served nicely to build raised garden beds later.

EastVan
EastVan
1 review Vancouver, BC

border fencing

Greg and the materials arrived on time and everything was all good from then on. The sub-contractor employed was an experienced carpenter who was more than skilled for the job.

Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Richmond?