Acadian Flooring Centre Ltd.

Floor Retailers
160 Bullock Dr Markham ON L3P 1W2
HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Unionville  >  Acadian Flooring Centre Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Acadian Flooring Centre Ltd.

Michael Smith from Markham

A few months ago we were looking to replace our carpet with hardwood flooring in our living & dining rooms. We had looked around for a while then visited Acadian. Marius was very helpful in assisting us in selecting the best style and colour of hardwood and the price was what we were looking for. The installation was on time and done very efficiently. We were so impressed with the work done that we had Acadian back a month later to install hardwood on our stairs and upper hallway. Both areas look great and we have received compliments from people who visit. If you are looking for a good company for flooring, I would highly recommend that you give Acadian a visit.

Cassandra Holmes in Markham
1 review Oshawa, ON

Excellent customer service from Judy Wong! We purchased solid
3 1/4" Jatoba and had it installed the very same week! Fast and effective floor installers made everything easy. Absolutely amazing service!!!

Job Price

We used them before and I was not happy with the sub-contractor installers. I reminded them I did not want the same group and they agreed. However, the sub contractor they sent this time arrived with two useless women who did not speak a word of English and kept walking in and out of my house with their shoes on. They were replacing the flooring in two rooms. One which required them to access the second floor. They did place protective cloths down on the steps and the upstair pathway, but nothing was placed downstairs. The staircase is located near the centre of the house and they were walking all around it from various access points. I had to wash the floors as soon as they left. Street shoes are for the street, not for inside the home! They also emptied my china cabinet placing glasses on my wood table without any protection. They also moved my piano which again, they were not suppose to do. They were suppose to reach out to the project manager if they needed any furniture moved. Again, when furniture had to be moved from a room, I spoke to Roger of Acadian and he suggested we help the flooring guy to move chattels. Again, this is not a job for us to do but a job for the project manager to arrange a team of people to move furniture. That's what the project manager gets paid to do. Despite the above issues, the work done was fast and efficient, I was not pleased with the obvious 'family entourage'. That was extremely unprofessional.

Job Price

We do not have anyone working for our company by the name of Roger, This review is a fause review for the wrong company.

Agnes in North York

I went to a couple of flooring stores before I ended up at the Acadian Flooring Centre to check out the different kinds of flooring options. Sherry, the sales lady, provided an excellent customer service for me. She was extremely knowledgeable about the products and very friendly. She suggested me a German laminate floor. The price was excellent for this high quality product. It was professionally installed in a timely manner. It is beautiful and durable. I love it. In addition, Sherry sent a repairman right away when I told her that some panels of the laminate floor moved away from each other for couple of millimeters. Thank you Sherry and the Acadian Flooring Centre.

Job Price

Hello Agnes, We are delighted that you are happy with your new Laminate Floors! Thank you again for your review!

Acadian Flooring was an excellent experience for me as it is my very first time renovating my house in Markham. I purchased Hand Scraped Engineered Hickory Tea Leaf flooring for my kitchen. The prices are very good and the material is high quality. After my installation I was very pleased with the outcome. Thanks again Acadian Flooring!

Arsalan Akhter from Toronto

I pay almost double price for lovely basement wood carpet.... But the company didn't change my carpet... After 5-6 days when i call in company office they said sir we deliver your carpet and now we are not responsible for any things... Thanks for calling... what was that ???? I suggest to all don't order anything from this company...

Arsalan Akhter from Toronto

Job Price

More about Acadian Flooring Centre Ltd.

Quality Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Carpet, & Stone!