Able Carpet Cleaning Ltd

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
21783 Mountainview Cres Maple Ridge BC V2X 3V2
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Maple Ridge  >  Able Carpet Cleaning Ltd

Reviews for Able Carpet Cleaning Ltd

member in FRHC
member in FRHC
4 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

carpet cleaning

I had this company come in and clean my carpets in my 2 bedroom apartment. They got out dirt stains from my wheelchair and from my dog. There was a couple of spots that I didn't think came clean and they came back in redid them for free. Good service, co-operative, and professional.

Esther in Maple ridge
Esther in Maple ridge
4 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

windows, gutters, furniture & carpets

Grover is a handy guy to have on my list. He does it all: from windows & gutters, pressure washing to indoors carpet & furniture cleaning. He's even getting into lawn care. I find it really great to hand over a big 'to do' list for him and he gets it done!

Anonymous from Mission
Anonymous from Mission

Carpet/ chimney cleaning

We had used Able once before with satisfactory results. Unfortunately, the second time around we were not so lucky. The chimney was cleaned, but the cleanout at the base was neglected. The carpets were cleaned but several stains were not addressed, and we were not given an option for additional treatment of the trouble spots. Overall, we felt that the job was not adequately completed.