Abbey Plumbing Inc.

Plumbing
1289 Woodgrove Place Oakville ON L6M 1V5
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Oakville  >  Abbey Plumbing Inc.

Reviews for Abbey Plumbing Inc.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Plumbing leak

Replaced a cracked plumbing pipe in our basement which was awkward to access. Friendly approach and put us at ease that it wouldn't be a problem. We've never had to call a plumber before, thank you Scott!

You're welcome. Thank you for the work

John, Oakville in Oakville
John, Oakville in Oakville

Toilet replacement

Scott arrived promptly as promised and treated my home as if it was his own. His estimated price was what the job cost. He was tidy and efficient! We’ll have him back

You're welcome. Thank you for the work

Chris & Gina Wicks in Mississauga
Chris & Gina Wicks in Mississauga

Kitchen sink Drain

Discovered a leak in behind kitchen cabinets on a Sunday evening.....called Scott that evening and left a voicemail. He was at our home by noon the next day and had the repair completed within a couple of hours, after having to remove some cabinetry to access the affected area and go out to purchase the required specialty part. Cannot say enough about Scott's service, responsiveness and attention to detail. We highly recommend Abbey Plumbing to anyone requiring repairs done right, quickly and with a smile. Thanks Scott!

Karen MacDougall in Oakville
Karen MacDougall in Oakville

Plumbing Services

It was a delight working with Scott. He provided very helpful advice for toilet choice in terms of brand and model. Installation was quick and he willingly performed other repairs needed in the house. He is very courteous and friendly. All in all, a wonderful experience and would highly recommend his services.

Greg Rushforth from Oakville
Greg Rushforth from Oakville

New faucet and toilet installation

Scott is my go to guy for plumbing services. My extended family have been using his services for years. He is efficient and knowledgeable and is pleasant in his demeanor. I have the utmost trust in his ability to install or trouble shoot plumbing issues. Write down his number and keep it handy...you never know when you may need it.

Lisa Campbell from Oakville
Lisa Campbell from Oakville

Dishwasher installation

Scott (I think that's his name) was great, good with communication, neat with the work and reasonable in price. I'm grateful we have a good plumber in our area - good service people make life a little easier!

mdej Mississauga
mdej Mississauga

Plumbing Repair

It was a strange situation. I was about to leave to go out of town and when getting the suit cases found water. Saw where is was coming from and knew I was in trouble (no shut offs) The next morning on referral from a neighbor my spouse called Abby. Lets just say I left town and her at home pregnant with all water to the house shut off. Abby Plumbing was here at 7:30am getting her fixed up, before I had arrived at my destination my spouse was up and running again.

Not bad, phone call in the morning, explain the situation and then them being understanding enough to come out right away and fix pushing other jobs from the morning to fit us in.

The repair seems simple but it needed to be repaired above kitchen cabinets and around a bulk head, very awkward location. Job was done very well no fuss no mess. My spouse was very happy with the service I will be calling again as I have a few other things I need moved/changed and I can't seem to do the plumbing work myself.

Julie from Oakville
Julie from Oakville

9.8/10

New Faucet in kitchen sink

He came because our faucet was leaking, it didn't change and needed to be replaced. He suggested the best place to go and the two faucets that he recommended, the brand and all. We did get the faucet and it worked out well, he came back and installed. Trustforthy and reliable.

More about Abbey Plumbing Inc.

Plumbing Contractor