AAA Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
2017 - 2016 HOMESTARS AWARD WINNER - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES - WE GET THEM OUT & KEEP THEM OUT! - GUARANTEED!!!
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Burnaby  >  AAA Wildlife Control

Reviews for AAA Wildlife Control

anar
anar

Pest Control

Outstanding.Service - This was the third pest control company I called, the first two came, did a 15 minute check, charged just under 200 and never saw them again,
despite me calling a number of times.

AAA Wildlife Control - amazing service, very professional. They called me within an hour of my phoning them.
The gentleman came, gave me a brief explanation of exactly what they would do and how long inspection would take (2 hours).
The previous two companies I called took all of 15 minutes and said there was no problem and charged for inspection.
AAA Wildlife, this gentleman was very thorough, both inside the house and outside.
Explained what the issues were and how it would be tackled.
All in all, EXCELLENT service, punctual, very professional, and work was neat, tidy, professionally done.
He had all his equipment with him in the truck, unlike the others,
knew what he was doing, FIXED the problem. did not rush through his work, was very thorough. Highly, highly recommend
this company if you have ANY pest control problems.

BM in Burnaby
BM in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Best Service

I cannot begin to explain how impressed I was by the customer service provided by my Shah and Danielle at the office. Danielle was very pleasant and helpful and got the technician out within hours of my call. Shah, the technician was very informative and honestly just a pleasure to communicate with. He explained the situation and informed of other optional services which could be completed by the company. Never did he push this on me as I explained financial I was only in a position to afford the problem at hand. FYI....i had squirrels in the soffet of my house. The mother had given birth to 8 babies. Shah rectified the problem within an hour and didn't harm the animals at all. Plus he and a colleague followed on consecutive days afterward. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!! PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH!!

Hello BM, Thank you for your great feedback on our response and service. Our office and field techs always respond quickly as possible when customers like yourself call with a new problem. I am glad Shah was able to leave you feeling at ease with the solution. Thank you for calling on us. Randy Celinski, Owner / President, Awarded Best Of HomeStars 2016 & 2017 & 2018

Angel
Angel

Mice removal

Very professional and very effective! Used them before when I had raccoons! Would highly recommend them to all my friends.

Hello Angel, Thank you for calling on us for assistance again with your most recent animal problem. We are extremely grateful for your future referrals.
Randy Celinski, Owner / President, Awarded Best Of HomeStars 2016 & 2017 & 2018

Beverly in Toronto
Beverly in Toronto
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Bird removal from patio

AAA Wildlife Control responded promptly to my request for services and within 24 hours were able to provide the service that I needed. Jason was very knowledgeable and completed the work efficiently. I would not hesitate to call this company again.

Hello Bird removal from patio! Thank you so much for the review and your kind words regarding my employee Jason. I will be sure to share with Jason at our next meeting. Randy Celinski, Owner / President, Awarded Best Of HomeStars 2016 & 2017 & 2018

Bill
Bill
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Wild animal removal

Dan: was nice, explained what needed to be done, gave options & carried out the work quickly. He also advised us of a plumbing problem that we had but were unaware of.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for complementing Dan. Randy Celinski, Owner / President, Awarded Best Of HomeStars 2016 & 2017 & 2018

Private User reviews Port Moody, BC

Raccoon Removal - Go to Guys!!!

Great company. Very prompt in getting back to me, coming out and giving me a quote, doing the work to that budget and humanely and compassionately releasing the racoons living in my roof. highly recommended

Hello private user, Thank you so much for such a concise review, we appreciate your business. Randy Celinski, Owner / President, Awarded Best Of HomeStars 2016 & 2017 & 2018

Linda
Linda

Service: Removal of Racoons from our home. Mother and 3 Babies

After 1 month of putting up with Racoons ripping our house apart, moved and broke concrete tiles from the roof, ripped soffits in several places, ate weather stripping around a door, foot prints all over doors, ripped down pipe. We had enough! Went to Richmond City Hall who gave us your name AAA Wildlife Control.
We called, made an appointment, you came! Within 4 hours Randy Celinski had scared the Mother Racoon away and snared 3 babies. The Babies were put in a box, the Mother came overnight and took the Babies away. For the first time in a Month we could sleep without fear they would come through the ceiling!

Wow, we are impressed! Have already shared AAA Wildlife Control's name with several of our friends. This was Money well spent! Just wish we had your name to start with.

We will also have AAA Wildlife Control screen our home to help prevent a future invasion. GOOD/EXCELLENT JOB! Thanks, Bill and Linda

Hello Bill and Linda, Wow thank you so much for such a wonderful endorsement and review of my company. I believe the highest praise we can receive is when a customer has the confidence to recommend us to family and friends. It was a pleasure to meet you and animal proof your home. Randy Celinski, Owner / President, Awarded Best Of HomeStars 2016 & 2017 & 2018

cschroeder
cschroeder
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Wildlife (Raccoons) humane removal

We thought we had birds in our attic and called AAA Wildlife Control.

Dan responded amazingly quickly, within the hour, advised we had raccoons, removed four kits humanely and secured all points of ingress.

Huge relief for my wife, we are very pleased.

The raccoon Kits were unharmed and reunited with their mother.

We heartily endorse AAA Wildlife Control would use them again and recommend to friends.

Chris

Hello Chris, Thank you for using our services and for taking the time to write this review. Another happy ending, another family reunited and unharmed in the process. Thank you as well for any future referrals you may send our way. Randy Celinski, Owner / President, Awarded Best Of HomeStars 2016 & 2017 & 2018

liuirene83
liuirene83
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Racoon removal and wildlife prevention services

This company is fantastic to work with! We had a raccoon problem and AAA Wildlife came to our rescue. They were quick to perform the estimate and explain the process to us. They didn't push us to get any additional services that we didn't need. The technicians were very friendly, reliable, patient, and helpful with updating us on the process. Best of all, they apply humane techniques. I would highly recommend this company to anyone with a wildlife problem.

Hello Liuirene83, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. I especially appreciate you mentioning that we are humane and that you were happy with the services we provide as well as the process. Thank you as well for any future referrals. Randy Celinski, Owner / President, Awarded Best Of HomeStars 2016 & 2017 & 2018

lori
lori
0 reviews Delta, BC

Squirrels in Garage attice

AAA Wildlife, were wonderful. Responded quickly, addressed our issue and needs and promptly took care of everything. 100% Woold recommend them. First class!

Thank you Lori for your great review! We strive to be a "first class" company. Thank you as well for any future referrals. Randy Celinski, Owner / President, Awarded Best Of HomeStars 2016 & 2017 & 2018

More about AAA Wildlife Control

HomeStars Best of 2018, 2017 & 2016 Award Winners! We GET THEM OUT and KEEP THEM OUT! Our guarantee is supported by our 33 years in business.

Humane removal and prevention of RATS, RACCOONS, SQUIRRELS, SKUNKS, BIRDS, BATS, OPOSSUMS, etc.

We take every measure possible to safeguard the health and safety of our customers / employees and we comply with all government legislation. All of our technicians are FALL PROTECTION CERTIFIED! These practices are not standard in the wildlife control industry.

WSBC Insured - $5 million Commercial Liability Insurance.

Seen on National Geographic Channel's "Animal Extractors" Visit www.vancouverwildlife.com to view videos.

AAA Wildlife Control is a full service wildlife removal company. We humanely GET THEM OUT from residences and businesses, we KEEP THEM OUT by repairing the animal's entry holes as well as animal-proofing other potential entry points. Importantly, by undertaking these steps we can prevent the animals from causing further DAMAGE and we can guarantee your complete satisfaction! We specialize in the removal of rats, raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats etc.

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc. Animal Wildlife Raccoon Squirrel Skunk Bird Bat Beaver Rat Opossum Pigeon Starling Sparrow Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Bat removal Rat removal Raccoon control Squirrel control Skunk control Bird control Bat control Rat ontrol Animal damage Raccoon damage Skunk damage Bird damage Animal in roof Animal in house Animal in attic Animal in shed Animal in garage Animal under deck Animal under porch Raccoon in roof Raccoon in house Raccoon in chimney Raccoon in ttic Raccoon in shed Raccoon in garage Raccoon under deck Raccoon under porch Squirrel in roof Squirrel in house Squirrel in chimney Squirrel in attic Squirrel in shed Squirrel in garage Skunk in house Skunk in window well Skunk in shed Skunk under shed Skunk under deck Skunk under porch Bird in house Bird in stove vent Bird in Bathroom vent Bird in dryer vent Noises in roof Noises in house Noises in chimney
OUR FOCUS is on providing the customer with excellent customer service (read our reviews) and humane removal and prevention of all wildlife
Animal Wildlife Raccoon Squirrel Skunk Bird Bat Beaver Rat Opossum Pigeon Starling Sparrow Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Bat removal Rat removal Raccoon control Squirrel control Skunk control Bird control Bat control Rat ontrol Animal damage Raccoon damage Skunk damage Bird damage Animal in roof Animal in house Animal in attic Animal in shed Animal in garage Animal under deck Animal under porch Raccoon in roof Raccoon in house Raccoon in chimney Raccoon in attic Raccoon in shed Raccoon in garage Raccoon under deck Raccoon under porch Squirrel in roof Squirrel in house Squirrel in chimney Squirrel in attic Squirrel in shed Squirrel in garage Skunk in house Skunk in window well Skunk in shed Skunk under shed Skunk under deck Skunk under porch Bird in house Bird in stove vent Bird in Bathroom vent Bird in dryer vent Noises in roof Noises in house Noises in chimney Rat in attic
The Original Humane Wildlife Removal Company. Established in 1984.
Specializing in rat proofing residential properties.
1984
We Accept All Types of Payment
Recommended by Humane Societies, Wildlife Rehabilitators, SPCA's and even our competitors
Free on-site written estimates for some services. Call for quote.
Up to Ten Year Guarantee, supported by over 31 years in business!