Siding

905-949-1553
1693A Mattawa Avenue
Mississauga
L4X 1K5

Hired them to investigate a roof leak in my 9 year new detached house after a cyclonic rain storm in early July,2018. Crew showed up, did a repair but next rainfall the water came in again. Crew showed up promptly again and did more investigation and removed a few shingles to put new ice and water and replaced shingles in a small section. After that also the rainwater coming in persisted. Have had them re-look and they have recommended some more roof repair for which I am awaiting estimate and repairs! Hope they can nail the issue. Great crew though it is an issue that different crew shows up each time to re-invent the wheel! Back office and service manager is good too.

S.H. - Toronto in Mississauga
S.H. - Toronto in Mississauga

Leaking Roof Reveals Non-Existent Warranty - Buyer Beware

Years ago, we paid a premium for a complete new roof featuring IKO shingles with a 25-year warranty. Summer rains came right through the roof and have ruined ceilings in our bedroom and den. AAA Roofmasters said we were lucky to get 17 years. Entire roof needs redoing. Charged $350 to put a tarp up as a temporary fix. Further gouged with late payment fees while we waited for their people to provide new roof quote. To make warranty claim, we'd have to pay them an admin. fee and wait months for possible settlement - so essentially no warranty at all. Big disappointment.

maryellen
maryellen

New roof

The crew was courteous and polite. The site was kept clean and the job was done perfectly.
We have already recommended them.

MaryEllen

Thank you very much for the feedback on HomeStars. We are very pleased that you were satisfied with our service and that you recommend us. I will pass on the great feedback to our Foreman and crew, they love to hear their hard work is appreciated! We strive to ensure all of our customers are happy with the work our staff does, not only in the field but also in the office. We look forward to working with you in the future.

AAA Roofmasters Ltd.

eric w.
eric w.

Replace Roof

We recently had our roof replaced and our shed shingled. Both the workers were extremely friendly and hard working. The job was completed quickly and it looks fantastic. Would definitely recommend them. Great customer service and quotes.

Thank you so much for your great feedback on HomeStars, We look forward to working with you in the future.

AAA Roofmasters Ltd.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

roof replacement

I recently got my roof replaced by AAA Roofmasters. They did an amazing job. Drake's crew was excellent, very professional and polite. The clean up was exceptional. They were super quick as the roof was finished in one day. I would recommend his company to anybody looking to have their roof replaced as I was very satisfied with their work.

Thank you very much for the feedback on HomeStars. We are very pleased that you were satisfied with our service and that you will recommend us in the future. I will pass on the great feedback to our Foreman and crew, they love to hear their hard work is appreciated! We strive to ensure all of our customers are happy with the work our staff does, not only in the field but also in the office. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Thanks again!

Eva

Paul S.
Paul S.

Eavestroughs/Soffit/Fascia - New Construction

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.

I'm not just a disgruntled customer with post-purchase remorse. This company performed an unbelievably bad installation on my home. It looks alright from the ground, but when you get up on the roof, you can see all the faults.

Here's a list:

1. The eavestrough has been installed in such a way as to trap the drip edge between the back surface of the trough and the fascia, rendering the drip edge completely ineffective.
2. In many places. the j-mold has not been installed straight. The result is that the soffit does not traverse the side of the building in a straight line. This makes it impossible for me to install the specified trim on the siding so that the soffit matches the plane of the trim.
3. The slope of the eavestrough is inconsistent in spots, meaning that water can collect and be unable to drain properly.
4. Outlets to connect the downpipes to the eavestrough have not been used. An “X” has been cut across the opening in the eavestrough, the resulting tabs folded down, and the downpipes screwed to the tabs. While this may work, it is common knowledge that using an outlet fitting is the proper way to attach downpipes to eavestrough.
5. In one spot, an inside mitered corner of the trough does not sit snug against the fascia.

They talk a good game but are absolutely intractable when it comes to actually addressing these problems. They did send a labourer around who said that he was going to reposition one short piece of eavestrough, and that was all. After we discussed the scope of the work to be done, he and I agreed that it would be best not to do just a small part of the job. The company was on the phone to me within the hour, claiming that I had told them to go away.

Obfuscation, foot-dragging, half-truths, avoidance - these are the words I would use to describe their approach.

Their motto ought to be: "We're not happy until you're not happy."

Hi Paul

My name is Eva I am from AAA ROOFMASTERS i just noticed your review, I would like to speak to you and see what was involved in your project and get a better understanding of the issues.

Please give me a call at the office at 905-949-1553 ext 29 or email me at eva@aaaroofmasters.com

Thanks

Erin from Toronto
Erin from Toronto

Flat roof

The team that worked on my roof were great! Everyone I dealt with was friendly and professional. I was amazed that they would be up on the roof at 7am and would still be working long after I got home from work.
Thank you!!!

Hi there! Thanks again for your feedback on HomeStars. We really appriciate hearing about your experience with AAA ROOFMASTERS.
We look forward to working with you in the future.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Repair ten year old shingles on the roof

Ten years after AAA Roofmasters installed my new [then] roof, I noticed that the shingles on both sides directly under a down spout of a higher roof were wearing faster than the others. I called the Customer Support team, they recommended a fix, including an extension to the downspout. The Repair Team arrived, replaced the shingles, added the extension, cleaned up and departed. The Repair Team was quick, professional and polite. Very pleased with the service.

Thank you for your feedback on HomeStars. I was glad to hear that you were happy with our service – that kind of feedback can go a long way...We look forward to working with you in the future.

ARMNOLD PROCARIO from Mississauga
ARMNOLD PROCARIO from Mississauga

new roof

very well organized crew, clean and competent
work long hours to get the job done
I would not hesitate to recommend this company to any one looking for a new roof on their home

Dear Mr.Procario
Thank You so much for your feedback on HomeStars,We are so glad you are satisfied with our service, Our #1 goal at AAA ROOFMASTERS is to make sure all customers are happy with the work our team has done...We look forward to working with you in the future....

More about AAA Roofmasters

For 25 years, AAA Roofmasters Ltd. has been a recognized and respected name in the Greater Toronto Area roofing industry. With over 20, 000 completed projects in our portfolio, we have the necessary expertise and knowledge base to tackle any roofing challenge. Since its beginning in 1989, the company has ...
Looking for Siding pros in Mississauga?