AAA Appliance Sales Service

Reviews for AAA Appliance Sales Service

Gareth in Newmarket
Gareth in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Do not hesitate to use AAA,

I usually fear calling in any sort of repair service that I am not familiar with. My Frigidaire ice maker decided to stop working. I stopped in at an appliance parts store nearby and asked for a recommendation for a service call. AAA was suggested.

From the initial call right through to my complete satisfaction, AAA was outstanding. The technician, Andrew called me right away, set up a time to visit and actually showed up right on time. He attempted to make the ice maker cycle by adjusting, without any repair and only charged $100 for the service call stating that if necessary, the ice maker will have to be replaced because it has possibly seized. It would take 24 hours to determine whether the unit would cycle. Andrew called back the next day to follow up. The ice maker had not produced ice. The unit was replaced the same day and there was no further labour cost, only the cost for the unit.

I appreciate greatly the transparency and no surprise approach to AAA's business model. Ruth (wife) takes the calls and arranges the appointments, Andrew (husband) completes the work in a friendly and truly professional manner.

AAA has been around servicing the Newmarket area for decades, it is no surprise to me that their business is successful. Well done!! I look forward to continued great service in the future!!

charlie in aurora
charlie in aurora
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

service on washer dryer

He came on time and made some appropriate repairs and recommend some cost saving maintenance on our washers and dryers.
He gave us a discount for repeat business and was greatly appreciated.
I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and neighbours.

More about AAA Appliance Sales Service

Family owned and operated In home appliance service, servicing GE, Whirlpool, Samsung, Frigidaire, Maytag, Sub Zero and most other major brands. We repair gas and electric appliances, fully gas licenced. Repairs to fridges, stoves, washers, dryers, freezers. Same day or next day guaranteed service, (most of the time). Call Rose ...