Moving & Storage
Ahh So Easy Moving & Mobile Mini Storage Ltd.

Reviews for Ahh So Easy Moving & Mobile Mini Storage Ltd.

CW in North Vancouver
CW in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Home

I don’t normally write comments, but I don’t normally come across such a great group of guys and girls. I hired Ah so easy to pack and move my home. I received 3 quotes and after the conversations I felt most comfortable with Kevin (From Ah so easy)
They had a 4 person team (2 girls and 2 guys) pack our home up Friday. Saturday two of the same crew and two others returned to do the move. I’m blown away at how fast and careful these guys are. Expertly moving around corners, bringing our piano up the stairs and all without a single scratch. These guys have been trained well. They had that grand piano taken apart and reassembled so fast I barely knew what was happening. (All with the utmost care and skill.

Thank you, Thank you. We are proud of our crew, and our training process. Your story inspires us to keep training and hiring great people.

Trudy
Trudy
0 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Moving home and piano

Great Service we received from Ahh So Easy, We used them in the past for storage and were pleased to find out they also do moving. We have a 6 foot grand piano that they expertly took apart and reassembled, damage free. The move was done faster and cheaper than their estimate. I will use them again and encourage others to as well. On a side note they even helped hang and place pictures for me.

Thanks for the kind words, glad we could help with your move.

Lor
Lor
1 review Vancouver, BC

Kitchen

they provided good service, and answered all my questions promptly and precisely. the suggested pricing is very reasonable, some of their special sales and offer are a great deal. highly recommend you to consider browsing

Thanks for the kind words, surprised the rank is so low if you were very happy?

donna from surrey
donna from surrey

9.8/10

moving & storage

In August I had to make arrangements to have the majority of the items in my home placed in storage while the house was being staged to be sold. I phoned several storage facilities that were unable to help me due to the short notice. I then called Ah So Easy Mobile Mini Storage. Even though they were fully booked they went out of their way to accomodate us. Their containers arrived on time and were picked up on time. Everyone that I had contact with at Ah So Easy was very pleasant and professional. I would recommend this company to my friends.

Hello Donna,
Thank you for this review, I'm glad everything went well.

More about Ahh So Easy Moving & Mobile Mini Storage Ltd.

Full Service Moving
Tough hill, long walk, lots of stuff? Ask about our professional movers that will move your belongings with a smile.
No permit needed, we leave once loaded.
Our specially trained movers will efficiently and quickly load your contents into our storage containers.
Heated, Secure, Safe, Indoor Storage