A-Aaaaah-So Easy Mobile Mini Storage

Lor
Lor
1 review Vancouver, BC

Kitchen

they provided good service, and answered all my questions promptly and precisely. the suggested pricing is very reasonable, some of their special sales and offer are a great deal. highly recommend you to consider browsing

donna from surrey
donna from surrey

9.8/10

moving & storage

In August I had to make arrangements to have the majority of the items in my home placed in storage while the house was being staged to be sold. I phoned several storage facilities that were unable to help me due to the short notice. I then called Ah So Easy Mobile Mini Storage. Even though they were fully booked they went out of their way to accomodate us. Their containers arrived on time and were picked up on time. Everyone that I had contact with at Ah So Easy was very pleasant and professional. I would recommend this company to my friends.

More about A-Aaaaah-So Easy Mobile Mini Storage

Providing mobile mini storage solutions for Vancouver and the surrounding Lower Mainland area.
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Delta?