A-A-A Residential Inspection

Hu in Vancouver
Hu in Vancouver
3 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Home Inspection

I went around with the inspector upon inspecting my house when I wanted to buy it. He said there would be photos and a written explanation. I'm not sure if its because I was with him the whole time but it was strictly just the notes that I received that he had taken. He recommended some things that seemed very trivial. I've had other inspectors before but even though this guy said he had 20+ years of experience, I'm not quite sure I would use him again. It seemed very casual and seemed like I would've gotten more information from someone else.