Euro Home Decor

Reviews for Euro Home Decor

Jane.G in Waterloo
Jane.G in Waterloo

Room renovation

While other wallpaper stores required 2 months for delivery, it was surprisingly easy with Euro Home Decor and took just under 15 min. I stopped by, chose, paid and got my wallpaper and was on my way home to make my room look gorgeous.

afreidlin from Thornhill
afreidlin from Thornhill
3 reviews Thornhill, ON

curtains/wallpaper

I decorated my master bedroom walls with wallpaper I purchased from "Wallpaper for Less" They have a rich selections of colors and types I haven't seen in other store. Also, I purchased high quality material for bedroom curtains. The place is designers paradise.

More about Euro Home Decor

Euro Home Decor The biggest wallpaper store in Toronto with over 300, 000 wallpaper rolls available any moment from the stock. Choose from over 2, 500 wallpaper designs from the timeless classic to the funky modern, from residential to commercial wallpaper and wallpaper borders. Moreover - free returns and free ...