HomeStars  >  Decks in Toronto  >  A Touch Of Class, Home Improvements

Reviews for A Touch Of Class, Home Improvements

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Rob Cabral and his team are fantastic! My family has completely renovated two condo's (in 2015 and 2017) and we have been so happy with Rob's work. He is a kind man who listens to what your needs are, answers questions you may have, makes thoughtful suggestions and is ALWAYS in communication so we knew what our time line was. We highly recommend A Touch of Class Reno's! Bud, Susan and Nicole

Thank you for your wonderful review!

blindmind in Toronto
blindmind in Toronto

The Best Contractor I've Worked With

I'm a new home owner and have worked with this company for all of our home renovations and repairs for the last 5 years. The work is always impeccable and meticulous. Rob isn't just amazing at his work, he actually cares about his clients (he has worked for a lot of our friends over the years) and provides quality recommendations for any work that he isn't able to do for himself. I wouldn't trust my home to anyone else.

Thank you for your glowing review who do I have to thank for this kindness?

filipe from Toronto
filipe from Toronto

Lighting, flooring,windows, finished basement

A touch of class, was also a touch of perfection. Rob and his crew were consimate professionals. They performed their work in a timely, tardy fashion, while being friendly and communicative. My wife and I are putting plans in place for a near future kitchen renovation, and A Touch of Class will certainly be the first we call.

Thank you Filipe, so glad you and your wife were happy with the quality and the results.

We look forward to working with you in the future!

Rob and the crew!

More about A Touch Of Class, Home Improvements

You have decided to renovate your home and are comfortable with it's size but its out dated, and the floor plan may not be working for you. Your kitchen could do with a make over or it may just be a bathroom that needs renovating. Making use of professionalism and ...