Moncada Windows Doors & Siding

Reviews for Moncada Windows Doors & Siding

Just M.
Just M.

Windows and front door

Very clean and on time the works were very professional and explained the work and took away all the debris

Good Afternoon M,

Thank you very much for your review, we really appreciate it!

Paul H. in Whitby
Paul H. in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

All New Windows

The whole team at Moncada's were nothing but professional. From the time we contacted Anthony until our windows were installed. Anthony was very patient with us through the experience, answering all our questions with great detail. My wife and I are super happy with our new high efficient windows.

Good Afternoon Paul,

Thank you for your review! We truly value your input and work hard to make sure our customers are happy with the final outcome. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your new windows!

Ilze from Vaughan
Ilze from Vaughan

New Bedroom Windows

We had an amazing experience with Moncada Windows and Doors when replacing windows in one of our bedrooms. Anthony and his team were very professional, knowledgeable and client focused throughout the process, and went above and beyond to ensure that we were happy with our new windows.
The outstanding quality of the triple pane windows, together with the excellent installation, have made a remarkable difference in this room, significantly reducing the noise from the street and making it much warmer.
We highly recommend Moncada Windows and Doors to anyone looking to replace or upgrade their windows and doors!

Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for your review! We really appreciate your feedback, and happy to hear you are enjoying your new windows.

K F-Smith in Pickering
K F-Smith in Pickering

Accessible Addition - Windows & Doors

We had windows and doors installed as part of our accessible home renovation that included a new rear addition & basement walkout. The windows were installed and look amazing. The custom patio door (extra wide door with low rise threshold for ease of wheelchair use) arrived a few days later. The installation of this custom patio door was challenging but the installers figured out how to correct a builder error. We had our basement walkout door installed at the same time and everything looks fabulous. The walkout door came with a large window with a shutter blind inside. The trim will be painted to match door in the spring. A right hand door lever arrived in error and will be replaced with a left hand door lever hopefully soon. Great company, great people. Highly recommend. Thanks guys. Happy New Year.

Good Morning Smith,

That's great to hear, we try our best to provide you with the best service possible and make sure you are satisfied with the final outcome. Will give you a call once the handle comes in from the manufacturer.

All the best in the new year,

rt.f
rt.f

entry/balcony doors

Anthony and his team were very professional. They took their time , paying close attention to detail.
Anthony made a site visit weeks before the project began to go over every detail and answering any questions. He then returned on project day to see that the project came to fruition as planned. The entire experience with Anthony and his team was smooth and seamless and the end result was a beautiful face lift to our home.
I would definitely use Moncada Windows Doors and Siding for any future projects and feel very confident in recommending them to friends or family.
Great job, great people!

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! Glad to hear you enjoyed the process and hope you enjoy your new doors!

Happy Holidays,

Dental C.
Dental C.

Installed new windows

Arrived on time, neat clean workmanship, which was inspected by the owner. The windows look great. This is the second time I have used Moncada. I will use them again next year.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate it and look forward to working with you in the future.

Happy holidays,

MAA
MAA

Doors & Windows

We found Moncada Doors and Windows to be professional and prompt. We will definitely call upon them for future needs at our properties.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your feedback and hope to hear from you soon for your future projects!

Front and back doors

On November 26, 2019 Moncada Windows and Doors replace my front and back door. I am so happy with my doors. My front door is absolutely beautiful. It's black with 4 glass panes. I love how much light comes through and how bright the hallway is. My back door is white, full glass with built in mini blinds, makes my kitchen look so much bigger and bright. I enjoy the fact that I can look out into my backyard. The workers who installed the door were very professional and left my place very clean. I would highly recommend Moncada Windows and Doors.

Good Morning Maria,

We're really glad to hear that! And happy you're enjoying your new doors. More sun light into the house is always a good thing!

Your input means a lot to us.

MATTHEW in Toronto
MATTHEW in Toronto

WINDOWS

MONCADA WINDOWS INSTALLED MY WINDOWS YESTERDAY THE INSTALLER ARRIVED ON TIME. THEY WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND DID A PROFESSIONAL JOB. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM YOU ANYONE THAT NEEDS WINDOWS.

Good Morning Matthew,

We're really glad to hear that. We value our customer's satisfaction and work hard to achieve it.

Moncada Windows

agostino in Toronto
agostino in Toronto

Windows installed at my house

We called Anthony at Moncada Windows.
He was fantastic from the first interaction! He walked us through out options based on our budget and made sure we were 100% comfortable.

They did the work and it turned out amazing we couldnt be happier! These guys are the real deal

Thank you Anthony and Moncada Windows Doors and Sidings

Good Morning Agostino,

We really appreciate your review and very glad you enjoyed your experience!

Moncada Windows

More about Moncada Windows Doors & Siding

If you need quality windows, doors or siding, you’ve come to the right place.
Moncada is a family business that has proudly served the Toronto area for over 49 years.
We specialize in full home window and door installations, offering the best selection and service in the GTA.
Let our experts make your home as beautiful as possible.