Moncada Windows Doors & Siding

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1800 Danforth Ave Toronto ON M4C1H8
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in East York  >  Moncada Windows Doors & Siding

Reviews for Moncada Windows Doors & Siding

Excellent service

Anthony is the best man for this job!
We were replacing 'builders' quality windows' with a new ones from Moncada Windows and have not been disappointed.
They came highly recommended by two people (one my cousin and another friend of ours; small world lol)
We even replaced main entrance door. Didn't even plan it! Anthony helped us with recommendations.
Top notch job! Would highly recommend company.

D.D in Old Toronto
D.D in Old Toronto

Replaced Windows

This company was nothing but professional, knowledgeable with what they were doing . Their windows are beautiful and have an amazing warranty. I would definitely recommend them. They are very well priced and the service is impeccable.. Thank you to Moncada Windows.

Midiland76 in Old Toronto
Midiland76 in Old Toronto

Patio door

Had many companies to choose from for my patio door and very happy I went with Moncada at the end! The wait for our door was a little long but now that it is in, the wait was completely worth it. It is exactly what I wanted and the installers were clean and efficient. Hightly recommend them!

Ghormy  in Old Toronto
Ghormy in Old Toronto

Front steel door

I just had my door replaced. The service was friendly and the work was done quickly and efficiently. Great job from start to finish. Would definitely recommend them for anyone in the market for window or doors.

midiland76v in Old Toronto
midiland76v in Old Toronto

Windows

I just had my windows installed by Moncadas. The installers did such an amazing job. The work was very neat and clean. The staff is wonderful as well, answered all my questions. I would 100% recommend them!!

May in North York
May in North York

amazing customer service

I had all my windows installed by Anthony back in 1991. I'd researched many companies and they carried quality products at reasonable prices. Over the years, I slowly upgraded, replacing the older doors, siding, eavestroughs, etc. This year, one of my window seals failed. Anthony sent his team to change the window and they checked their work from 27 years ago. Dominic and Sebastian even put in a new seal for my older garden window since they were onsite. Tony (the eavestrough guy) also came recently to replace some soffit work after the squirrels tried to build a nest. He also checked all his previous work. I sure picked the right company! If you are looking for amazing long term customer service and quality products, call them.

Marilyn in Toronto
Marilyn in Toronto

Window installation

Moncada Windows Doors & Siding
416-463-4342
1800 Danforth Ave
Toronto
M4C1H8

10 years ago Moncado installed installed 6 windows in our home. We were very satisfied, and so recently had them replace the final 3 old windows in our home, in the basement. You can tell you're dealing with a family business and not a chain. Installers arrived exactly when they said they would, and completed the job quickly and neatly.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Windows and Door Installation

We have used Moncada Windows on two separate occasions and been very satisfied with the quality of their workmanship and professionalism. We have had our windows for over 3 years and they work and look great, so when it was time to replace our front door we shopped around and found that Moncada offered us the best options at the best price. Their installation crew are experienced and efficient and it shows in how quick and clean they work. Our neighbours had similar work done by another company, and their crew was there for the whole day and left a lot of debris. Our new front door looks great, I wish we had done it sooner.

Windows, Doors & Patio Door

I had a door, windows and patio door installed. I couldn't be more happier with the Moncada team from beginning to end. I would highly recommend them. Their work is amazing and we are thrilled with the final result. Thank you for a job well done!!!!

More about Moncada Windows Doors & Siding

Windows, doors & siding - professional installation.
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in East York?