Moncada Windows Doors & Siding

Reviews for Moncada Windows Doors & Siding

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto

Window/glass replacement

The seals on a few of my windows were getting old and I needed them replaced as the glass was hazy. I got three quotes, and Moncada provided the most competitive price at a ~20% discount to the other two quotes. Not only was their price the best, but Anthony, the owner, was very professional in providing a detailed quote and walking me through what needed to be done to replace the glass. In less than 3wks my windows were installed. Anthony's install team even helped me out with the brackets on one of the windows that wasn't closing properly. I will definitely use and recommend Moncada Windows in the future.

Good Afternoon Ian,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!

Have a good weekend,

steveningram
steveningram

A whole new house o’ Windows!

I’ve been using Moncada for years. Just stalwart professionals. Courteous, tidy, efficient, and the work is excellent. The new windows have changed my house completely.

Good Morning Steven,

Thank you very much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying your new windows!

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto

Sliding Glass Doors/Windows

In November I ordered windows for the house and sliding glass doors for the kitchen. The windows were installed in December and are great. Moncada was on time, the workmen were great and I was very happy. I was told at that time that within 1-2 weeks the sliding glass doors would be installed. This was before Christmas. I did not hear back. I decided it is the holidays so I waited until January to call again. I called and was given the same information-that they are getting a mason for the bricks and it would be 1-2 weeks. I called again in February and told the same thing. I did not call again until the end of May as there has been a pandemic and most likely Moncada was not working.
I called in June. I was informed that I was first on the list and they are getting back into the swing of things after the pandemic. Again, I was told that they would call in 1-2 weeks.
Beginning of July and I have left 2 messages.
Keep in mind I have paid for the sliding glass doors already in December 2019.
Very disappointed and I am concerned that I have wasted my money. The windows are top notch I have to say.

ouhanson in Markham, Ontario Canada
ouhanson in Markham, Ontario Canada

Cracked window glass

I had a pressure crack in a window. Moncada responded quickly to my request for a quote to fix it. They arrived to inspect and give the quote with COVID precautions employed. They replaced the broken glass as promised, on time and as quoted. Their technician that did the work was excellent

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it!

Have a good summer,

S & G, Riverdale in Old Toronto
S & G, Riverdale in Old Toronto

replacement windows

Moncada is the best. They showed up when they said they would and got the job done quickly and efficiently. It was easy to get an estimate for the windows and the amount quoted was appropriate for the top quality windows and the very professional installation job.

Good Afternoon,

We appreciate all your kind words!

Chadwick T.
Chadwick T.

Storm Door Replacement

Replaced front and rear storm doors of a bungalow. Communication throughout the process was great and the installation went smoothly.

Good Morning Chadwick,

We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with us! We really value your input.

Scott
Scott

Full house renovation.

Thanks to Anthony—-Great service, quality And willingness to make the process foolproof so my Grnetal Contractor could execute!

Good Morning Scott,

Just M.
Just M.

Windows and front door

Very clean and on time the works were very professional and explained the work and took away all the debris

Good Afternoon M,

Thank you very much for your review, we really appreciate it!

Paul H. in Whitby
Paul H. in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

All New Windows

The whole team at Moncada's were nothing but professional. From the time we contacted Anthony until our windows were installed. Anthony was very patient with us through the experience, answering all our questions with great detail. My wife and I are super happy with our new high efficient windows.

Good Afternoon Paul,

Thank you for your review! We truly value your input and work hard to make sure our customers are happy with the final outcome. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your new windows!

Ilze from Vaughan
Ilze from Vaughan

New Bedroom Windows

We had an amazing experience with Moncada Windows and Doors when replacing windows in one of our bedrooms. Anthony and his team were very professional, knowledgeable and client focused throughout the process, and went above and beyond to ensure that we were happy with our new windows.
The outstanding quality of the triple pane windows, together with the excellent installation, have made a remarkable difference in this room, significantly reducing the noise from the street and making it much warmer.
We highly recommend Moncada Windows and Doors to anyone looking to replace or upgrade their windows and doors!

Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for your review! We really appreciate your feedback, and happy to hear you are enjoying your new windows.

More about Moncada Windows Doors & Siding

If you need quality windows, doors or siding, you’ve come to the right place.
Moncada is a family business that has proudly served the Toronto area for over 49 years.
We specialize in full home window and door installations, offering the best selection and service in the GTA.
Let our experts make your home as beautiful as possible.