Moncada Windows Doors & Siding

Reviews for Moncada Windows Doors & Siding

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Home windows

Anthony is an utmost professional. He saw the project through from beginning to end. Manufacturing and delivery was quick. Installation by Sebastian and Dominic was on time, thorough, and very clean. You will be pleased with Moncada.
The family business has been in town for over 50 years and is committed to top notch service. Bravo and grazie!

Just Move In in Old Toronto
Just Move In in Old Toronto

Product and Service

I was pleased with the quality of the windows and more pleased with the installation. The installers were clean and very professional clean up after they were done and did a great job on the capping and finishes for each window.

Excellent service

Anthony is the best man for this job!
We were replacing 'builders' quality windows' with a new ones from Moncada Windows and have not been disappointed.
They came highly recommended by two people (one my cousin and another friend of ours; small world lol)
We even replaced main entrance door. Didn't even plan it! Anthony helped us with recommendations.
Top notch job! Would highly recommend company.

D.D in Old Toronto
D.D in Old Toronto

Replaced Windows

This company was nothing but professional, knowledgeable with what they were doing . Their windows are beautiful and have an amazing warranty. I would definitely recommend them. They are very well priced and the service is impeccable.. Thank you to Moncada Windows.

Midiland76 in Old Toronto
Midiland76 in Old Toronto

Patio door

Had many companies to choose from for my patio door and very happy I went with Moncada at the end! The wait for our door was a little long but now that it is in, the wait was completely worth it. It is exactly what I wanted and the installers were clean and efficient. Hightly recommend them!

Ghormy  in Old Toronto
Ghormy in Old Toronto

Front steel door

I just had my door replaced. The service was friendly and the work was done quickly and efficiently. Great job from start to finish. Would definitely recommend them for anyone in the market for window or doors.

midiland76v in Old Toronto
midiland76v in Old Toronto

Windows

I just had my windows installed by Moncadas. The installers did such an amazing job. The work was very neat and clean. The staff is wonderful as well, answered all my questions. I would 100% recommend them!!

May in North York
May in North York

amazing customer service

I had all my windows installed by Anthony back in 1991. I'd researched many companies and they carried quality products at reasonable prices. Over the years, I slowly upgraded, replacing the older doors, siding, eavestroughs, etc. This year, one of my window seals failed. Anthony sent his team to change the window and they checked their work from 27 years ago. Dominic and Sebastian even put in a new seal for my older garden window since they were onsite. Tony (the eavestrough guy) also came recently to replace some soffit work after the squirrels tried to build a nest. He also checked all his previous work. I sure picked the right company! If you are looking for amazing long term customer service and quality products, call them.

Marilyn in Toronto
Marilyn in Toronto

Window installation

10 years ago Moncado installed installed 6 windows in our home. We were very satisfied, and so recently had them replace the final 3 old windows in our home, in the basement. You can tell you're dealing with a family business and not a chain. Installers arrived exactly when they said they would, and completed the job quickly and neatly.

More about Moncada Windows Doors & Siding

Windows, doors & siding - professional installation.
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in East York?