HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Markham  >  Magic Touch Chimney Sweeps

Reviews for Magic Touch Chimney Sweeps

Furnace chimney problem solved!

We called Magic Touch based on HomeStars reviews and were very pleased with the service. The only thing that was missing for a 10 was the fact that we called them on a Friday hoping they could solve the problem that day so we could turn the furnace back on but, although they came by and looked at the situation on Friday, the cleaning had to be scheduled for Monday afternoon. They arrived early on Monday however and sorted out the furnace chimney.

So glad we could help. Thank you for your review. Kindest regards, Marc

Joanna Ross in Toronto
Joanna Ross in Toronto

Couldn't ask for more

I noticed my dryer vent was really dirty, and took a chance on these guys. And they were great. I couldn't ask for more. Polite, on time, didn't leave a mess, but most importantly they did a thorough job. Would and have recommended them to anyone I know.

Thank you for your review and your recommendations Joanna. It is very gratifying to hear your experience and we will be sure to share your feedback with Freddie the technician who was at your home.
Kindest regards,

Randar in Toronto
Randar in Toronto

Made a mistake, did everything to rectify it

Sometimes it's not what you do; it's how you handle a mistake. I got them to clean my chimney, but there for some reason there was quite a lot of creosote left. I contacted their customer care and that is where it got interesting. They apologized, refunded my money and even sent a second tech to re-clean it, and to figure out what happened. Overall, they bent over backwards to fix their mistake. I don't think I've ever seen a company try harder when something went wrong. But I couldn't give them a 5 because of their mistake, but they deserve a 4 for how they acted after.

Thank you for your response as well Randar. You accepted that mistakes happen, calmly told us what it would take to satisfy you and made it easy for us to come back and make it right. We learned how the mistake was made and have had the opportunity to correct it with the technician who was at your home first. Thank you for your feedback - it helps us be the best we can be. Kindest regards, Marc

Chimney inspection

I messaged this company on Homestars, sent them a picture of the fireplace I needed inspected and they got back to me within the hour and arranged an appointment. Guy showed up when he said he would, was very knowledgeable and professional, did the inspection. Got an invoice, accepted credit card right at the door, paid the exact amount I was quoted over the phone. Easy peasy. Hard to get more professional than this. Just enjoyed my first fire tonight.

Thank you for your review and I am so glad we made it "easy peasy" for you and gave you the opportunity to enjoy your fireplace. Kindest regards,

DH in Toronto
DH in Toronto
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Chimney Cleaning & Inspection

The technician showed up on time and completed the job quickly and cleanly. Very professional and took the time to walk me through the operation of the fireplace (this is my first time owning a wood burning fireplace). Very pleased with the work completed and staff.

UPDATE: Magic Touch came back today to replace my top tile which was in rough shape. They had to send two techs as my chimney is in the corner of the roof and there isn't a safe way to access it from the roof. After spending 35 minutes trying to find a safe approach they informed me they could not complete the job because there was not enough room for the ladder to reach from the ground to the top of the chimney at a safe enough angle to work or bring tools up the ladder. The amount of time they took coupled with not charging me for the time (as they shouldn't) is a great representation of this company. Very thorough and not just out for a cash grab. I will continue to use Magic Touch for all services they can provide.

Thank you for your feedback DH. We appreciate you taking the time to send a review.

LSC in Markham
LSC in Markham

Chimney cleaning

Was encouraged by the number of positive reviews for Magic Touch in the Google search results. My phone call to book an appointment reinforced my impression of good customer service. I wasn't disappointed. Jordan did a great job, answered my questions, offered tips and my fireplace and surrounds were left in A-1 condition.

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We agree, Jordon is a true professional.

Kindest regards,

D. Mccarten in Ajax
D. Mccarten in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Chimney cleaning & removel

Thank you so much for coming to my home on short notice! Our chimney was cleaned & a new cap was installed in less than an hour. Adam was friendly, professional & clearly an expert in his field. It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it..... And you do it well!!

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We agree, Adam is a real pro (in fact we just celebrated his 15th anniversary with Magic Touch!).

Mani and Lily in Oshawa
Mani and Lily in Oshawa
14 reviews Oshawa, ON

Changed location of drier vent

We needed to have a drier vent moved in order to conform with a new code from Enbridge. Mark was incredibaly accommodating and trouble shot every angle (as there were very few solutions). He battled wasp nests and cramped corners. Very helpful! Always responded promptly to calls and was kind enough to give us heads up if he was stuck in traffic.
We've used Magic Touch before for our chimneys and hearth extension (to conform with updated regulations for insurance).
We will be customers for life!
Thanks Magic Touch Crew!

Hi Mani and Lily. Thank you for your feedback and I'm glad we were able to solve your problem ( wasps and all :) ). It's a pleasure serving great customers like you.

Greg in Newmarket
Greg in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Excellent Customer Sefvice

I can always count on Magic Touch to reach out to me for our annual cleaning. As a regular customer they also let me know of their current specials.
There service techs are awesome! They are very prompt and polite.
One time we had to have them come out in the middle of winter, with lots of snow on the roof and they still did a great service call.
I would recommend them to all my friends.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Greg, we love hearing from our customers. So glad we continue to please you and give you peace of mind.

Rosemary D.
Rosemary D.

Chimney and dryer vent cleaned

This is the 6th Year Magic Touch has cleaned my chimney and vents, love this company. Chris came again this year and as usual great service prompt, clean and courteous.

Thank you for your review Rosemary. We love your loyalty too! Thank you for being such a great customer.

More about Magic Touch Chimney Sweeps

Your peace of mind is our business! Our mission's to remain at the forefront of the Home Services industry by providing our clientele with the highest level of service possible, and the best products available. We'll continue to be a company of honesty and integrity and provide our employees with …