A Glass Act Window Cleaners & Building Maintenance Ltd.

House Cleaning Exteriors
Vancouver and Area
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in New Westminster  >  A Glass Act Window Cleaners & Building Maintenance Ltd.

Reviews for A Glass Act Window Cleaners & Building Maintenance Ltd.

MC in North Vancouver
MC in North Vancouver
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Floor to ceiling windows throughout - sparkling clean

All inside windows and outside wherever accessable - three separate glass balconies - inner & outer glass and it all looks awesome.
The clarity looking out and the sparkle looking up at our windows from the outside has me booking my Spring Window clean as soon as I can.

Thank you for your REVIEW, Madeline! You have such a beautiful condo surrounded by large windows, that is always great to be able to make your window views as clear as they can be!

Angelo from Vancouver
Angelo from Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Window and Skylight cleaning

We have used A Glass Act many times over the past 10 years, on separate homes and have always been satisfied with Kirby's work, our most recent project included! Highly recommended!

Thank you for your REVIEW, Angelo! Your continued use of our services and very much appreciated, thank you

Shirley Helyar in
Shirley Helyar in
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Exterior Painting

I just want to say many many thanks to Al for the superb work done on the exterior of my home, including lots of extras that came up. His work has renewed my home and I am looking forward to having him back in the late Fall or so to do some interior painting. Great job!

I have had Kirby's company doing my windows and gutters for many years and have always been extremely happy with the results in that area as well.
Shirley

Thank you for your REVIEW, Shirley! Al is truly a perfectionist and takes great pride and care in his painting work! Your house looks fabulous and we are very excited to be a part of painting the interior when you Are ready

Peter in North Vancouver
Peter in North Vancouver

Window cleaning

Kirby and his assistant did a great job despite the poor weather. In addition to doing all exterior windows, glass balcony railings, and nine skylights they cleaned out gutters, parts of the metal roof, and wall areas that needed cleaning.

I would definitely use Kirby again.

Thank you for your REVIEW, Peter. At A Glass Act, we brave the elements, be it hot sun or heavy rains. Your cleaning Happened to be on a very wet Deep Cove day!

Rolex Boutique GWC in Vancouver
Rolex Boutique GWC in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Chandelier cleaning

A glass act team was very efficient and professional . They were able to fit our cleaning right away. Our chandelier is looking nice and sparkly again! Will definitely call them for our next cleaning! Highly recommended!

Thank you for your REVIEW, Yetta! Your Italian crystal chandelier is extremely unique and beautiful and the Rolex store centre looks so much better now that it is sparkling clean.

Dan in North Vancouver
Dan in North Vancouver

Exterior Painting

I normally use A Glass Act for gutter cleaning and I've been pretty happy over the years. After trying to get painters to paint my house for over a year, I randomly asked Kirby (the owner) for a recommendation. It turns out A Glass Act paints houses too! The quote stood up well against the others so I decided to give Al (the painter) and his crew the job.

I'm definitely very pleased with the outcome. Al and his crew put in a ton of work into some very difficult and aged siding and stucco. And the place looks great. Al was friendly, easy to work with, and clearly committed to doing a good job. And I'll likely use him for the interior of my house in a few years.

Thank you for your Painting REVIEW, Dan! Al who runs our painting crew does a truly magnificent job for our customers! Al takes great pride in his work, in being very thorough, efficient and providing complete customer satisfaction. We look forward to painting your house interior in the future!

Darla Popowich in Surrey
Darla Popowich in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Chandelier cleaning

I had our 6' Chandelier cleaned at our foyer entrance. The team did a superb job as it sparkles more now than it did when it was brand new. I'll be booking them again for another service at the end of Oct. Couldn't be more satisfied.

Darla Popowich

Thank you for your REVIEW Darla! Your very elegant chandelier was a good challenge for us to clean but it really cleaned up magnificently. Thank you for the great lunch, coffee and desert! We look forward to your future cleaning business too!!!

DMS in Surrey
DMS in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

A Glass Act

I just had my 4 foot long chandelier and all of
The windows cleaned. I have a vaulted ceiling from which my chandelier was hung and also have windows that are higher than 10 feet. Kirby went the extra miles vacuuming the tops of my curtains,cleaning sills and even cleaning the tracks of my sliding glass doors. I am so happy and impressed with this company I can’t say enough. It gladdens my heart to know that there is still people who care about what you have and go that extra mile. Thank you again,you really are A CLASS ACT.

Thank you for your REVIEW Diana! Your chandelier is "one of a kind", very unique and extremely beautiful! We enjoyed cleaning your chandelier and windows and do look forward to helping you keep things clean in the future!

M in Vancouver
M in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Variety of maintenance jobs

I have used the services of A Glass Act for many years for my home and am always pleased with the outcome. This year, along with window washing, gutter cleaning and roof treatment, I had the house, garage, carport and walkways power washed and was impressed with the difference it made. They are so conscientious and pleasant to deal with and Kirby always does a "walk-about" with me when the job is complete, just to ensure the project is completed to my liking. I highly recommend their services and will continue to call on them to meet my needs.

Thank you for your REVIEW Margaret! It has been a real pleasure to look after your exterior house cleaning needs over all of these years! We will be at your service this Fall for the gutter cleaning

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Classy indeed

I can no longer do the gutters myself, Kirby was doing our neighbour, and so I asked him at his truck. Started the same afternoon, finished next day. Excellent job, attention to detail, thorough. Price was reasonable for all the work done. Will call him next time for sure.

Thank you for your REVIEW Graeme! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your cleaning needs in future! Good luck with your roof repair/replacement search!

More about A Glass Act Window Cleaners & Building Maintenance Ltd.

A Glass Act has been providing window cleaning, Gutter cleaning, Gutter repairs, interior Painting, exterior Painting, drywall repairs, chandelier cleaning, pressure washing, power washing, house washing, building cleaning exterior, roof cleaning, roof de-mossing, roof moss control treatments, concrete sealing, post construction cleaning, pre-occupany cleaning, wooden deck stripping, wooden deck staining, wooden deck refinishing and building repair services in the Vancouver area, since 1988.
We are pleased to announce that effective July 1, 2015, all of our cleaning services are now available to residents and business' in the Victoria & Saanich Peninsula area!

House Cleaning Exteriors, Window & Gutter Cleaning, and Gutters & Eavestroughs
Providing cleaning services to residential home owners, vacation rentals by owners, property managers, absent property owners, commercial & Industrial building owners, strata properties, residential co-op properties, residential rental properties, real estate agents, senior care facilities
Olympic semi-transparent and Olympic solid stains, ICL paints, Sherwin Williams paints, Benjamin Moore paints, Dulux Paints, Etore & Unger window cleaning equipment, Alu-Rex Gutter covers, Gutter Baskets, Landa Pressure washers,
Chandelier Cleaning, Light Fixture Cleaning, Wooden Deck Refinishing, Interior and exterior Painting
Cheque, Cash, E-Transfers