A Glass Act Window Cleaners & Building Maintenance Ltd.

House Cleaning Exteriors
Vancouver and Area
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in New Westminster  >  A Glass Act Window Cleaners & Building Maintenance Ltd.

Reviews for A Glass Act Window Cleaners & Building Maintenance Ltd.

N.Zakus from Burnaby
N.Zakus from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Gutter and Roof Cleaning

Within about a week of contacting them they had a cleaner out at my place. He got it all cleaned in one morning and was able to give me a bit of advice about repairs needed to my roof.

Thank you for your REVIEW, Nicholas! We always like to report on the condition of your roof, gutters and any other area of the house that may need some attention or repair.

The house sparkled in Surrey
The house sparkled in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Gutter cleaning and power wash house exterior

I have used the services of A Glass Act in the past and have not been disappointed. Kirby and crew arrived on time and happily set to work, it was obvious they enjoy what they do. The house sparkled when they were done. Although the gutters were dirtier than expected, and the job took longer than expected, it was completed at the quoted price. I will use their services in the future and highly recommend A Glass Act.

Thank you for your REVIEW, Malcolm. And Thanks for contacting us again after an absence of using our services for a few years. We look forward to assisting you with your home cleaning and maintenance needs in 2019, possibly some flat surface power washing and concrete sealing of your driveway and patios

Karim - BC
Karim - BC
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Gutter cleaning

Kirby and his team were out last week to clean and wash the gutters on both sides of a duplex. He is highly professional and easy to connect with via email and phone. Thank you for all of the work you have done for us so far and we look forward to working with you again.

Thank you for your REVIEW, Karim! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Mike Schwartz  in White Rock
Mike Schwartz in White Rock
1 review White Rock, BC

Exterior window and gutter clean

I was really impressed with the prompt and professional service the The Glass Act did on cleaning our exterior windows and roof gutters.

I highly recommended The Glass Act to every home and business owner for all of your cleaning needs.

Thank you for your REVIEW, Mike! We appreciate your business!

Barbara
Barbara
4 reviews Coquitlam, BC

A Fantatic Job!

I've hired window cleaners before but have not been fully satisfied. I chose A Glass Act because they had such good reviews on Homestars and I wasn't disappointed. Kirby did a wonderful job and the windows glinted in the sunlight when he finished. My neighbour said they almost blinded her :-) It's so nice to hire someone who really cares about excellent service. I am getting a quote from him next to do our gutters!

Thank you for your REVIEW, Barbara! Thank you for giving us your gutter cleaning business also and please be careful to not walk through those cleaned windows!

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

After Renovations

Our windows and glass doors were quite dirty after our renovations.
Kirby came by at his appointed time (we weren’t home), and did a beautiful job. When we came home, the windows gleamed. We sure appreciate his work. This is the second year we’ve used his services. We highly recommended him.
Don’t waste your money and time on those door to door salesmen.
Paul and Lynne.

Thank you for your REVIEW, Paul & Lynne! We also provide interior window cleaning service if this is something that may be of interest. Thanks again for your business!

Tony in Vancouver
Tony in Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Exterior Power Wash and Gutter Cleaning

When you engage a company to do the work - you are generally happy when they come close to what you expected. On rare occasions you may get beyond what you hoped for. Kirby and his team did just that. Our home outside is A+ now. Driveway & patio looks new, windows look great, gutters are clear (pulled out 1/2 a recycle bin of gunk), screens are clean, and the siding paint looks renewed. We were blown away. Kirby clearly has a passion for clean and enjoys his work. He did some extras that made a difference. And when you are watching your budget - trying to get your home ready to sell - do yourself a favour and get Kirby in to help you. One less task to do by getting the outside sparking clean and getting maximum curb appeal. And he's a nice guy. Highly recommend - will call Kirby when we get our new place too.

Thank you for your REVIEW, Tony! We are very passionate about what we do and glad that you are pleased with our services!

MC in North Vancouver
MC in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Floor to ceiling windows throughout - sparkling clean

All inside windows and outside wherever accessable - three separate glass balconies - inner & outer glass and it all looks awesome.
The clarity looking out and the sparkle looking up at our windows from the outside has me booking my Spring Window clean as soon as I can.

Thank you for your REVIEW, Madeline! You have such a beautiful condo surrounded by large windows, that is always great to be able to make your window views as clear as they can be!

Angelo from Vancouver
Angelo from Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Window and Skylight cleaning

We have used A Glass Act many times over the past 10 years, on separate homes and have always been satisfied with Kirby's work, our most recent project included! Highly recommended!

Thank you for your REVIEW, Angelo! Your continued use of our services and very much appreciated, thank you

Shirley Helyar in
Shirley Helyar in
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Exterior Painting

I just want to say many many thanks to Al for the superb work done on the exterior of my home, including lots of extras that came up. His work has renewed my home and I am looking forward to having him back in the late Fall or so to do some interior painting. Great job!

I have had Kirby's company doing my windows and gutters for many years and have always been extremely happy with the results in that area as well.
Shirley

Thank you for your REVIEW, Shirley! Al is truly a perfectionist and takes great pride and care in his painting work! Your house looks fabulous and we are very excited to be a part of painting the interior when you Are ready

More about A Glass Act Window Cleaners & Building Maintenance Ltd.

A Glass Act has been providing window cleaning, Gutter cleaning, Gutter repairs, interior Painting, exterior Painting, drywall repairs, chandelier cleaning, pressure washing, power washing, house washing, building cleaning exterior, roof cleaning, roof de-mossing, roof moss control treatments, concrete sealing, post construction cleaning, pre-occupany cleaning, wooden deck stripping, wooden deck staining, wooden deck refinishing and building repair services in the Vancouver area, since 1988.
We are pleased to announce that effective July 1, 2015, all of our cleaning services are now available to residents and business' in the Victoria & Saanich Peninsula area!

House Cleaning Exteriors, Window & Gutter Cleaning, and Gutters & Eavestroughs
Providing cleaning services to residential home owners, vacation rentals by owners, property managers, absent property owners, commercial & Industrial building owners, strata properties, residential co-op properties, residential rental properties, real estate agents, senior care facilities
Olympic semi-transparent and Olympic solid stains, ICL paints, Sherwin Williams paints, Benjamin Moore paints, Dulux Paints, Etore & Unger window cleaning equipment, Alu-Rex Gutter covers, Gutter Baskets, Landa Pressure washers,
Chandelier Cleaning, Light Fixture Cleaning, Wooden Deck Refinishing, Interior and exterior Painting
Cheque, Cash, E-Transfers