A Glass Act Window Cleaners & Building Maintenance Ltd.

House Cleaning Exteriors
Vancouver and Area
HomeStars  >  House Cleaning Exteriors in New Westminster  >  A Glass Act Window Cleaners & Building Maintenance Ltd.

Reviews for A Glass Act Window Cleaners & Building Maintenance Ltd.

HC  North Vancouver
HC North Vancouver
21 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Fabulous work every year

I’ve had Kirby from A Glass Act come to my home for several years now to do an annual power wash and to clean the outside of our windows. Kirby makes this yearly clean-up all very easy. He can be depended on to show up on the day he was scheduled, he knows exactly what to do as he’s been here before, he knows exactly how I want things done, and when he’s finished, the exterior of my home, including every surface be it wood, concrete, glass or aluminum, is sparkling clean and the winter algae and dirt is gone. I love how my house looks when he’s finished. I end every yearly visit with an “I’ll see you next year” as I wouldn’t hire anyone else.

Thank you for your REVIEW Holly! It's been a pleasure to keep your piece of paradise sparkling clean and pristine!

1 review Burnaby, BC

Power washing , window washing, gutter cleaning

The workmanship is excellent. I am a repeat customer and would recommend the company to someone else. Kirby also had some good suggestions for future projects. I am looking forward to him doing more work for me this fall. He is very reliable.

Thank you for your REVIEW [email protected] We look forward to helping you with your Fall projects!!

Diane C in North Vancouver
Diane C in North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Power washing & Exterior Window Cleaning

I had a tight timeline to get the exterior of our house sparkling before listing it. I needed our driveway, front and side walkways, back deck and stairs powerwashed as well as our exterior windows and 3 hard to access skylights cleaned. I called Kirby on a Friday and he was able to fit us in between jobs on Monday and Tuesday. It was nice of him to accommodate our schedule, especially in the busy part of his season. Kirby did an amazing job! By far the best company we have used to powerwash. I also really appreciate that there was no debris left in our yard or our neighbours. We will definitely be using Kirby's services again and I highly recommend A Glass Act!

Thank you for your REVIEW Diane! I am glad that we were able to fit you into our busy schedule to help prepare your home for sale

Tao in Toronto
Tao in Toronto
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Impeccable

Oh are we glad we found Kirby of A Glass Act! This is our second year we're having our cafe patio cleanup with them. They make everything look 200% better. His staff are meticulous, thorough and proud of the work they do. Thank you so much Kirby and congratulation on inspiring your staff to do such impeccable work.

Agathe, Cafe by Tao

Thank you for your REVIEW Agathe! You have such a wonderful Cafe made of Glass, in Lower Lonsdale/Esplanade and it is truly a pleasure to be a part of your cleaning team!

Samlex in Burnaby
Samlex in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Interior office windows & partitions

We needed the interior of our windows cleaned in a big way and A Glass Act took care of it all. Their pricing was not the cheapest quote we got, but certainly fair and their services well worth that little extra. They were professional and confident in what they were doing. We have a huge office area and they worked quickly to get the job done while attempting to be as least disruptive as possible to our employees. We'll hire them again!

Thank you for your REVIEW Seala! When doing interior office window cleaning jobs, we like to be seen and not heard, working efficiently and very quietly. We look forward to cleaning your office windows again in future!

Absolutely Satisfied! in North Vancouver
Absolutely Satisfied! in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Window Cleaning

Kirby was meticulous in his workmanship, he exceeded my expectations and my windows were singing! I would highly recommend Kirby and his company A Glass Act and will definitely utilize his services in the future.

Thank you for your Review Bev! We look forward to providing you with our services in the near future!!

kristine.s in Vancouver
kristine.s in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Chandelier cleaning

We give our highest recommendation to A Glass Act. Kirby is extremely professional, clean, courteous, hardworking and a perfectionist. We were happy to host him in our home for the day. He made sure we were 110% satisfied with his work and went over and above what we asked him to do. Consider yourself lucky to work with A Glass Act.

As you can see, our chandelier hadn't been cleaned in 10 years and it was yellowed. After Kirby came, the crystal is white and sparkling!

Thank you for your Review Kristine! We had a great time cleaning your chandelier and really appreciated your fabulous hospitality, coffee and lunch! I would be happy to work for you again, anytime!! Thank you for your business

Matt in Delta
Matt in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Excellent Cleaning

We have been using A Glass Act for a few years now. They provide consistently excellent service. Window washing, house and concrete cleaning are top notch. As well, the people that come to our house are very considerate. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your REVIEW Matt! We pride ourselves on providing consistently excellent service, because a repeat customer is one that must be earned. We are very fussy about who we send to our client's homes

Janet from North Vancouver
Janet from North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Gutter/Roof Cleaning

We had 'A Glass Act' clean our gutters and roof. They did an excellent job and even went the extra mile to resolve the water overflow issue by adding three new flashings. Kirby and his team were efficient, prompt and were a pleasure to deal with. We will definitely be repeat customers.

Paul and Janet from North Vancouver

Thank you for your REVIEW Janet and Paul! It's always very rewarding to be able to find and solve water drip issues with gutter systems Thank you for your business and we were happy to go that extra mile for you!

Inge Paynter from Vancouver
Inge Paynter from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Windows, gutters power washing, etc.

A Glass Act has been cleaning our windows, gutters and power washing the back deck for the last 14 years and we have always been very happy with the work. Both Jim and more recently Kirby have been doing the work and have always done an excellent job. They are also very pleasant people and a joy to have around the house.

Thank you for your REVIEW Inge! We have appreciated your continued business and it is always so nice to work for such awesome clients!!

More about A Glass Act Window Cleaners & Building Maintenance Ltd.

A Glass Act has been providing window cleaning, Gutter cleaning, Gutter repairs, interior Painting, exterior Painting, drywall repairs, chandelier cleaning, pressure washing, power washing, house washing, building cleaning exterior, roof cleaning, roof de-mossing, roof moss control treatments, concrete sealing, post construction cleaning, pre-occupany cleaning, wooden deck stripping, wooden deck staining, wooden deck refinishing and building repair services in the Vancouver area, since 1988.
We are pleased to announce that effective July 1, 2015, all of our cleaning services are now available to residents and business' in the Victoria & Saanich Peninsula area!

House Cleaning Exteriors, Window & Gutter Cleaning, and Gutters & Eavestroughs
Providing cleaning services to residential home owners, vacation rentals by owners, property managers, absent property owners, commercial & Industrial building owners, strata properties, residential co-op properties, residential rental properties, real estate agents, senior care facilities
Olympic semi-transparent and Olympic solid stains, ICL paints, Sherwin Williams paints, Benjamin Moore paints, Dulux Paints, Etore & Unger window cleaning equipment, Alu-Rex Gutter covers, Gutter Baskets, Landa Pressure washers,
Chandelier Cleaning, Light Fixture Cleaning, Wooden Deck Refinishing, Interior and exterior Painting
Cheque, Cash, E-Transfers