Empire Kitchen Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
72 Devon Rd Unit # 22, 23, 24 and 25 Brampton ON L6T

Reviews for Empire Kitchen Inc.

Aman in London
Aman in London
1 review London, ON

Excellent service

I got quotes from 3-4 companies for new kitchen. But they were not covering extra services like backsplash, plumbing etc. I didn’t want to waste my time finding people for such additional work. But this company provided me a full package including everything and i didn’t have to go anywhere. I visited their showroom to see some designs and the kitchen displays were representing the best quality in the market along with professional workmanship. The design they made for my kitchen is awesome and the installers did a great job. Thanks for making my money so worth.

Thanks for writing a review and sharing your experience . We are happy that you gave us a chance to work for you and its been honoured to hear a positive response that zeal us to work better and better. We gain recommend to all our readers that always choose professionals whether they are contractor, company etc for any of the service. We will look forward to work for you in your future projects.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Il just want to let you know how please .i am with the job that empire kitchen. Has done for me .i will recommend empire kitchen to any one .and let everyone knows how please .i am with there service.

Thanks for choosing Empire kitchen & writing a review for us. It is worth fulfilling to know that you are happy with the service we provide. Look forward to working with you again.
Empire Management...

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen

Horrible customer service. After only a couple of months some panels turned yellow. Refused to fix and would not take any responsibility. Kept saying it was due to heat and cleaning products, meanwhile other panels were just fine. Did not communicate well with clients and try to extort you by demanding huge sums of money to fix errors made by them. Yellowing panels were just 1 of the problems. One cabinet not online with uppers...again refused to fix, sink out of line. List goes on. Use at own caution. Can't tell you how bad this whole situation has been.

Hi, We always aware our clients & advise them always use a fan while doing cooking, they should buy a fan which can exhaust better needed higher CFM fan . If client doesn't use the proper precautions and we dont know what they use to clean off the kitchen. Client starts putting a blame on company . Before all the clients they were happy with service and if something happens because of their negligence they try to put the things on another shoes and in order to get it done for free they start blackmailing the company . In order to get more information of any of our client that how happy they are with service and our workmanship we have all the proofs and paperwork, All the readers are most welcome to review them all.

Joyron
Joyron

Thrilled with our kitchen.

Our kitchen renovations were completed just in time for Christmas. We chose Empire Kitchen after significant research and we are delighted with the results. Harry and Baldish worked with us throughout the process. Both are extremely knowledgable and provided superb customer service. They clearly explained the process. possible options, advised us on some of the choices that we needed to make. Most important the contract was clear and the project was completed on time. We are very pleased with the quality of the cabinets and the workmanship. We would not hesitate to recommend Empire Kitchens to anyone looking to upgrade their kitchen.
Ron and Maria Cooper

Thanks for taking a time to write a review for us . Its been extremely a pleasure to work with you guys. It wouldn't never been possible without your cooperation. You completely understood the process of the work . We never felt a pressure from your side , work has been done smoothly without any hesitation. We again so thankful for choosing our company to work for your kitchen renovation & would definitely like to work with you in your future projects.

Empire Management .

Rupy in Toronto
Rupy in Toronto

WARINING WARINING STAY AWAY FROM EMIPIRE KITCHIENS

Hey everyone, I'm not fake review if you need to contact me feel free to contact 4168452151 this kitchen company horrible ,bad service never follow up, never pickup phone, never on time after take your money ,using cheap Materials ,they even don't have any idea how to design kitchen, all measuremen wrongs, and try to blame you back even they don't know how to install panels much more, my life biggest mistake to get this people any way karma will take care also stay away from them. They never come back to complete kitchen call me if you want see there work, EMIPIRE Kitchen owner never visit at property after kitchen quotation,
Home star please banned this company from home stars
I will contact you home stars tomarrow and send you everything please don't let other people s c a m by this empire kitchen oh I filed small court case on them they will have Christmas gift soon in there table. Reminder stay away ,if any one need there work pics please contact me this is real pure review ... Aman toor (416 845-2151)

I will post review every week so then can't cover up this by fake good review
Aman toor

Tina in Brampton
Tina in Brampton

Basement Wet Bar

Harry and Baldish are the dream team! We are thoroughly pleased with our basement wet bar that they installed. They truly believe in ensuring their customer is completely satisfied with the end product. Both were very welcoming to our family whenever we visited the showroom and offered suggestions and advise along the way. Baldish is very organized, considerate and patient. I actually did not like the look of the bar paneling that I designed when I visited the showroom for the inspection of my bar. Baldish did not hesitate to change the material of the paneling and re-ordered additional material at no additional cost to me! The bar looks great and I can't wait to entertain and show it off during the upcoming holiday season. I commend them for their professionalism and responsiveness.

Even though the size of our project was smaller relative to some of the larger projects that they work on. They never made us feel that our bar was of any less importance.

I would highly recommend Empire Kitchens to family and friends. They made the entire process I very positive experience. I have had bad experiences in the past working with contractors. So I understand the importance of choosing the right renovation partner. Your mind will be at ease with Baldish and Harry as they both can be trusted and deliver what they promise on time and on budget!

I will post pictures once the backsplash is completed, to really show off their work!

Thanks Tina for sharing your experience . We enjoyed working with you and you were very patient and polite throughout the process and were clear that you want to have different bar which will be pleasing to eyes , organised . We were pleased that you understood the whole process . We put 100% efforts in all projects doesn't matter they are big or small to make our clients happy with our service and to give them satisfaction . We will look forward for the pictures , without backsplash it still looks awesome, enjoy your bar, Have a good holiday season. Look forward to work for you for your future projects. Keep in touch.

Empire management

Russell in Scarborough
Russell in Scarborough

Wall unit

Hired this company from a referral. Very easy going from start to installation very professional.

They specialize in kitchens Simi skeptics for my living room wall unit.

They did an amazing job!!! I was part of the design because I wasn’t happy with the initial one. They allowed to sit down with them and stayed in my budget.

I’m really impressed that they stayed within my timeline and budget.

The crew who did an installation did a great job. I offered to buy them but they came prepared. Kept my area clean and were very professional the whole day.

Highly recommend.....

Thanks to you for such a great review . We are in a pride that we were able to delivered you living room unit .Its very easy to make the promise but hardest part is how to deliver it on time and by your positive comment we can say that we did it . Thanks for being cooperative throughout the entire process & having a business with us and we will always be here to assist you & your family & friends in any future projects.

Hsn in Brampton
Hsn in Brampton

Kitchen Renovation

Excellent customer service very professional and the job was done on time . We got complete basement renovation done legally as per city code there team did the whole job getting all inspections done getting all certification from city done no headaches for the home owners8

Thanks, We really appreciate your feedback . We feel pleasure that you are happy with our dedication, service and work . Hope to help you in your future projects. Thanks you very much for your business,

Empire Management

Jay in Brampton
Jay in Brampton

Wall unit

I hires them for my wall unit work . Service was quick ,No delay ,quality work,on time delivery.I am getting my other cabinet work done by them .Highly recommended company .

Thanks Jay for your review & sharing with everyone on home star. We always will & here to serve you in anyway..

Empire management

Donald trump in Brampton
Donald trump in Brampton

Poor job,bad service.not professionals.almost a month to finish a small kitchen.they broke my dry wall,and it is up to me to put the compound and sand it.baseboard done poorly,and so many thing...do not sign there contract.it benefit them not you.

It took almost one month,they did not follow the contract.very poor service and job.left some staff for me to put back,like folding doors.even the cabinet where the hood cut round not rectangular.

Its totally a fake review , we never had a client name called Donald Trump , someone is trying to down the goodwill of the company. We request all our readers dont trust on these false reviews, you are most welcome to enquire about our clients and their contract .

Empire Management.

More about Empire Kitchen Inc.

Empire Kitchen Inc. is a manufacturer of high quality cabinets for your kitchen and bar. Our specialty lies in creativity and elegance and engineering that is combined with it to bring out beautiful looking wood work. If you are in search of a company that has years of experience and ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Brampton?