A C Heating & Air Conditioning Co

3021 Markham Rd, Unit 42 Scarborough ON M1X1L8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Scarborough  >  A C Heating & Air Conditioning Co

Reviews for A C Heating & Air Conditioning Co

Michael Hall in North york
Michael Hall in North york
6 reviews North York, ON

Replaced Furnace and Air Conditioning

Awesome service by AC Heating & Air Conditioning. Just switched both this summer because the furnace started going wonky. They offered a very competitive price. Also was great because the government offered the rebate for switching into greener (energy conservative) products, so it was a great deal.

The people were very friendly, job was completed very quickly and I have no problem using them again or recommending to others.

Thanks for the great review, Michael. We are glad that you are happy with our service and would love to do business with you and your referrals again.

Adam in Scarborough
Adam in Scarborough
10 reviews Scarborough, ON

AC & Humidifier Supply and Install

We moved into our townhome and decided to take advantage of the renovation rebate so we decided to have an AC unit installed as well as a central humidifier as we had just had hardwood put in. We got the Lennox 14 seer R410A air conditioning unit and the Honeywell HE225 humidifier. Price also included full installation, AC unit cover and patio stone for the unit. Plus they offer $50 referral program which my neighbour and I split. Bonus!

We are pleased that you are happy with the products and service. We are still offering the referral program to you if you have any family or friends who you would like to refer to us and who end up purchasing from our company.

MM in Ajax
MM in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Installed new Lennox 13ACX air conditioner

Pricing was right for this Lennox AC model. The installers did an excellent job in installing the AC unit without any refrence to the installation manuals. After the work was completed the installers cleaned the furnace area as well as areas surrounding the AC unit.

Being a new subdivision which is not under the control of the municipality yet, A C Heating got a work permit and passed the electrical connections tests.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did! We always try to make the process as easy as possible for our customers.

Pam Wong in Thornhill
Pam Wong in Thornhill
6 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Furnace and air conditioner maintance

My old furnace didn't work, however I didn't want to replace a new one as which is very expensive. I called 3 companies over the phone, they told me to change a new one instead of repairs. Until I called A.C. Heating & A/C company, Mr. Chan came very quickly. He fixed the problem and re-start the fire for my old furnace and charged me only $85. His opinion was very reasonable and professional. I still can use the furnace for the whole winter.

I'm glad that we were able to help you, Ms. Wong. Also, thank you very much for taking the time to give us such a great review!

Please call us if you ever need help with your furnace or air conditioner again.

Kristabelle Chen in Richmond hill
Kristabelle Chen in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

fixing leak in air conditoner

Encountered a leak in the furnace room, called AC heating to investigate. Located source of leak, fixed and educated us on how to prevent further leaks and how to repair. In and out in 45min..
Would definitely call them back for future projects

PatrickStar in Toronto
PatrickStar in Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

New air conditioner

A friend recommended A C Heating and Air to replace my old, worn-out air conditioner because they are a well established company. I am very happy with the price and most importantly, the workmanship. The purchase and installation was quick and efficient. Thanks a bunch.

Sa S. , Scarborough
Sa S. , Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Air Conditioner

I've recently had to replace my air conditioner. A friend recommnended AC Heating and told me they were reasonably priced and very forth coming with costs. After I had a consultation I ended up purchasing a Lennox 13ACX 2 ton and thank goodness I did because the timing couldn't have been more on point with the heat wave of 30 + weather this week. To my family it was definitely money well spent.

We are glad that we lived up to the recommendation! We thank you for your trust.

SheneilBlack
SheneilBlack
1 review Pickering, ON

A.C installation

I thought Allan Chan was great. He was very polite, and helpful. I got my A.C installed very quickly. His workers were very polite and informative as well. They had great prices for quality systems.

Thanks Sheneil! We are glad that you are happy with our services and appreciate your feedback.

Bumpkins
Bumpkins

Repaired heating and air conditioning unit

A C Heating & Air Conditioning Co provided very professional and great service while remaining competitive in their pricing. We would recommend their service to any one that is in need of their service.

As one of our long-standing clients, we very much appreciate your feedback and endeavor to exceed your expectations in the future.

Hal from Scarborough
Hal from Scarborough

4.8/10

Installed Air Conditioning

Hired to install air conditioning. The installation itself was quick & timely, although they tried to give us a lower quality unit even though we had previously agreed on the unit and the price. We eventually got the unit we originally agreed upon after paying an upgrade price. So get everything in writing! Otherwise the unit works fine.

Hi Hal

I apologize for this experience of miscommunication. I do agree that getting an agreed upon quote in writing is the best way to go to avoid confusion. You can visit our showroom at 3021 Markham Rd, Unit 42, Scarborough or email us at [email protected] for more information. I hope that you'll let us give you a better experience in the future.

More about A C Heating & Air Conditioning Co

Heating and Air Conditioning contractor. Authorized Lennox Dealer Residential and Commercial Sales, Service, Installation, and Repail (All Makes and Models) Furnaces, Boilers, Central Air Conditioners, Split-System Units, Ductwork, Hot Water Tanks Servicing: Toronto, Scarborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Stouffville, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Mississauga, Oakville, Vaughan