A Branty Construction

Review for A Branty Construction

Nereza Frias from Toronto
Nereza Frias from Toronto

waterproofing

I heard this contractor to repair the leak in my basement. Unfortunately, less than a month later, the leak re-occurred. I contacted the owner, after about 5 phone calls he showed up in the house, didn't do any check on the work he did, and promised to work with me to resolve my issue. He never came back, although he kept returning my calls and kept promising to come by. I finally had to contact the Min. of Consumer and the City Licencing office to help me resolve the issue. He eventually offered to return about 30 % of what I paid him. The leak is still in my basement and I'm still carefully looking for someone to help me resolve it.