Pest & Animal Control
2019/2018/2017/2016/2015 HOMESTARS AWARD WINNER - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES - WE GET THEM OUT & KEEP THEM OUT! - GUARANTEED!!! - ON

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Barb - Downtown Toronto
Barb - Downtown Toronto

These guys are PHENOMENAL! Don't waste your time using anyone else!

So I had to deal with a squirrel who had managed to get into the attic, as well as as raccoons living under my backyard deck. I read a lot of reviews on Homestars and thought I'd give AAA Gates Wildlife Control a call. I did, and spoke to Tara (who was SUPER HELPFUL)! She patiently answered all of my questions and after thinking about it for just a few minutes, I quickly called her back to request someone coming by for a quote. Don't be put off by paying for a quote - they're unbelievably thorough (and then the cost of it is deducted from the work they will do for you).! Nick showed up on time and got a tall ladder out to go up and take a look (he did that in 3 different parts of my roof as well as the adjoining neighbours roof, to make sure that the squirrels weren't getting in via more than one entry point - they were). He also took the time to thoroughly explain everything that would be done and how it would look. The communication within this company, via every single person I dealt with, is SUPERB! He called the office and found out how quickly they could do the work and we scheduled it right there. He explained that he was already booked on a job, and asked if it would be okay if another tech (Justin) would come and do the job. No problem. About a half an hour after leaving, Nick called me back and told me that he had just spoken to Justin and explained everything to him, and that even though he couldn't be here that day, he would be supporting Justin so that they would both be working together. I really appreciated that, as so many companies I've used for the house in the past were terrible communicators and this makes a huge, time and cost saving difference. I was at work the day that Justin was scheduled to come, but had left the gate code with the company so he could get in the back. That morning, I had a voicemail from Justin, letting me know that he was stuck in traffic, so would be arriving about 10 mins later than expected. How courteous!He kept me updated when I asked him to and it was great that I didn't need to be home for it. I got home in the afternoon and he had just finished up sealing off the entire back deck (Amazingly thorough)! He then sealed up the entry points on the roof. What happens is that they install a one way door (critter can get out but not back in) and then, after we're sure they've gotten out, they will remove the door and seal up the entry points. A couple of days later, I still heard the squirrel up there, Tara was super helpful and reassuring and got someone out to the house quickly (I think it was Blake, I never got to meet him) and moved/added another exit door so that the (rather dim) squirrel could get out. Done and done! About a week later (give or take), I was just leaving the house and saw one of the guys coming back to check on everything and remove and seal off the doors. So this price included the quote, Justin working his butt off for at least 5 hours (we'd had a pretty cold blast in November when this was going on), one of the techs returning to move the entry door, then coming back to remove the entry doors. I couldn't be happier with the PHENOMENAL service I received from them! I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Hi Barb, your review has left me at a loss for words. I first want to say that I think you are PHENOMENAL for taking the time to write such a comprehensive review. You made my day, my month and my year!!! Of all the great reviews we have received over the years you have managed to capture every aspect of how we want each and every customer to experience our service. When I started my company 35 years ago I set out to ensure that we treated our customers the way we would want to be treated. We looked at all the things we disliked about service companies and set out to be 110% better at every turn. I am extremely proud of everyone that works for me because they care deeply about our customers and the wildlife. Thank you for your praise of Tara, Nick, Justin and Blake. I will be reading your review to all my staff at our meeting next week. I love having the opportunity to have my employees hear from a customer like you and show them that all their hard work doesn't go unnoticed. I cannot thank you enough!!! Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

Pat Colaco from Mississauga
Pat Colaco from Mississauga

red squirrel removal from bulkhead in the Sunroom

After trying various methods to get rid of the red squirrel from the bulkhead in the Sun room, we contacted AAA Gates Wildlife Control. Wish we had called them earlier. Chris came as expected and was very considerate, reassuring and professional. He checked all possible entry points and installed wire mesh where required to prevent future entries. We have had no problems since then. Great service overall and I will use them again if required and will definitely recommend them to family and friends. Thanks Chris for the wonderful job!

Hello Pat, I am so glad you ended up calling my company and that we were able to relieve you of your wildlife intrusion. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review and for complimenting Chris's work. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

David
David

Raccoon removal

AAA gates wildlife control and their tech (Justin) were a pleasure to work with. Affordable and efficient.

Hi David, I appreciate that you took the time to write a great review about our company and about Justin. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to solve your wildlife problem and for letting us do what we love. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.

Gail in North York
Gail in North York

Skunk Removal From Inside of Home

Today we had a stressful day when a skunk inadvertently entered our home through the garage. As we took our kids outside for school a skunk went through our garage up the stairs and into our home through the open door. He hid under our stove for hours while Nick from AAA Gates’ Wildlife Control gently tried to coax him out. He expertly had a cage waiting. It was excruciating to think that the skunk would spray inside our home and the possible damage it would cause but we prayed it would work and eventually Nick was able to get the skunk to leave and run into the waiting cage. Miraculously, the skunk didn’t spray even as Nick let him free in our backyard b”h. We are so thankful to Nick for his unwavering patience and commitment to removing the skunk from the inside of our home without incident. This isn’t the first time we have been helped by AAA Gates’ Wildlife Control. You’re amazing. Thank you!!!!!

Hi Gail, it makes me extremely proud of my team, in this case Nick, when I hear stories like yours. As you suggested, it does take "unwavering patience and commitment" to remove a skunk from the inside of a home without incident. Probably the worst animal you could possibly find inside your home is a skunk, one wrong move and you are packing your bags and moving out. I have to agree with you, Nick is "amazing." Thank you so much for sharing this incredible story and for trusting us to solve your skunk problem. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.

acollins
acollins
1 review Aurora, ON

Service - humane wildlife removal

Their staff are knowledgeable. Patient () and extremely professional, responsive and efficient.

Simply wonderful service. I highly recommend them

Hello acollins, you managed to use the 5 attributes that we hold in such high regard in my business with just one sentence. Thank you for your kind words!! Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.

Sean
Sean

Squirrel removal

We have always had problems with squirrels getting into our attic and garrage. Gates Wildlife Control was the only company that promised and overdelivered on their promise!
Their wildlife expert Justin was very professional and I would recommend him and their services to all my family and friends.

Hi Sean, it makes me happy to learn that we were the only company that was able to put an end to your squirrel problem. Thank you for mentioning that we overdelivered on our promise to you and for any future recommendations you may send our way. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.

cynthia -.
cynthia -.

Pest and Animal Control

We had a squirrel problem that Chris took care of by installing a trap door to allow the squirrels to leave. Chris was very patient with answering all my questions and concerns and was very professional. We were happy with the outcome and service. We would definitely recommend this company.

Hi Cynthia, I appreciate that you set aside time to write such a great review. Thank you for allowing us to solve your squirrel intrusion and I would like to thank you in advance for any referrals you may send our way. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.

Josh
Josh

Pest scratching in chimney

I had one other homestar highly rated company try to address this issue and they were useless. AAA was prompt and thorough at addressing the issue. I was pleased to see they had shown up to check in on the issue without needing to be home and left a sticker saying their results and when they would be back.

Hi Josh, our advantage over most wildlife removal companies is our 35 years of experience. Thank you for your trust in allowing us to solve your wildlife intrusion. I appreciate you taking the time to write a 10 star review. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.

Mackenzie
Mackenzie

Raccoon removal/prevention.

AAA Gates Wildlife Control
We have 10 mobile offices that will arrive at your home at a time that is convenient to you. We will provide you with a no obligation free on-site written estimate. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

Very nice man who did the work. Excellent customer service over the phone. Quick, easy, and effective.

Hello Mackenzie, I appreciate your business and the fact that you took time to write a 10 star review about us. Thank you for allowing us to humanely solve your wildlife intrusion. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.

very s.
very s.

pest control

Work was completed to identify entry points into home via outside and once this was completed, work was done to guarantee no further entry was possible. Technician was
prompt and provided information about what would be done each visit. Photos were also provided.

Hello, I appreciate your comment regarding us providing you with information on each and every visit. We feel it is critical to follow up on all of our jobs in a timely manor to ensure the job unfolds as planned. Unfortunately this is not is an industry standard as most companies offer a "one and done" solution. Our reason for doing so is to guarantee the animal's well-being and to ensure the complete satisfaction of our customers. Thank you for allowing Gates to humanely solve your wildlife problem. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.

More about AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015! - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! We GET THEM OUT and KEEP THEM OUT! Our guarantee is supported by our 35 years in business.Humane removal and prevention of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats, opossums, etc. We take every measure possible to safeguard the health and safety of our customers / employees and we comply with all government legislation. All of our technicians are FALL PROTECTION CERTIFIED! These practices are not standard in the wildlife control industry.

WSIB Insured & $5 million Commercial Liability Insurance. Ask to see our certificates.Seen on National Geographic Channel's "Animal Extractors" Visit www.gateswildlifecontrol.com to view videos

AAA Gates' Wildlife Control is a full service wildlife removal company. We humanely GET THEM OUT from residences and businesses, we KEEP THEM OUT by repairing the animal's entry holes as well as animal-proofing other potential entry points. Importantly, by undertaking these steps we can prevent the animals from causing further DAMAGE and we can guarantee your complete satisfaction! We specialize in the removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats etc. FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! No Obligation & Money Back Guarantee

Animal Wildlife Raccoon Squirrel Skunk Bird Bat Beaver Rat Opossum Pigeon Starling Sparrow Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Bat removal Rat removal Raccoon control Squirrel control Skunk control Bird control Bat control Animal damage Raccoon damage Skunk damage Bird damage Animal in roof Animal in house Animal in attic Animal in shed Animal in garage Animal under deck Animal under porch Raccoon in roof Raccoon in house Raccoon in chimney Raccoon in attic Raccoon in shed Raccoon in garage Raccoon under deck Raccoon under porch Squirrel in roof Squirrel in house Squirrel in chimney Squirrel in attic Squirrel in shed Squirrel in garage Skunk in house Skunk in window well Skunk in shed Skunk under shed Skunk under deck Skunk under porch Bird in house Bird in stove vent Bird in Bathroom vent Bird in dryer vent Noises in roof Noises in house Noises in chimney

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roofs, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! OUR FOCUS is on providing our customers with exceptional service (please read our reviews) and the humane removal and prevention of all wildlife
Animal Wildlife Raccoon Squirrel Skunk Bird Bat Beaver Rat Opossum Pigeon Starling Sparrow Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Bat removal Rat removal Raccoon control Squirrel control Skunk control Bird control Bat control Rat ontrol Animal damage Raccoon damage Skunk damage Bird damage Animal in roof Animal in house Animal in attic Animal in shed Animal in garage Animal under deck Animal under porch Raccoon in roof Raccoon in house Raccoon in chimney Raccoon in ttic Raccoon in shed Raccoon in garage Raccoon under deck Raccoon under porch Squirrel in roof Squirrel in house Squirrel in chimney Squirrel in attic Squirrel in shed Squirrel in garage Skunk in house Skunk in window well Skunk in shed Skunk under shed Skunk under deck Skunk under porch Bird in house Bird in stove vent Bird in Bathroom vent Bird in dryer vent Noises in roof Noises in house Noises in chimney
We will beat any competitors written comparable work by 10%.
The Original Humane Wildlife Removal Company. Established in 1984.
1984
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
We Accept All Types of Payment
Working at Heights Gov. Certified / OHSA's Health & Safety Trained / H&S Hazard Assessment Trained
Recommended by Animal Services, Humane Societies, Wildlife Rehabilitators, The MNR and competition
Bachelor of Science from the Guelph University - Wildlife Biologists on Staff
Free On-Site Estimates - No obligation
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a free written estima
One to Ten Year Guarantee, supported by over 35 years in business!