AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
We have 10 mobile offices that will arrive at your home at a time that is convenient to you. We will provide you with a no obligation free on-site written estimate. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! ON
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  AAA Gates Wildlife Control  >  Red Squirrels and Starlings
Sherri
Sherri
25 reviews EAST YORK, ON

Red Squirrels and Starlings

AAA Gates Wildlife Control

I'm so pleased with Joel from Gates Wildlife Control. I just moved into this house and the electrician alerted me to some problems in the attic. I waited a few weeks (hoping the problem would magically go away) and then heard the pitter patter of little feet upstairs. Joel came on time and thoroughly evaluated the issue and determined the animals that were making my attic their home. His approach was to install one-way doors on their entrance spots on the roof to allow them to leave the attic but not return. He then came back twice while the doors were installed to make sure the squirrels were gone before removing the doors and sealing up the gaps. I'm so delighted with Gates and with Joel's work.

Hi Sherri G., you are not alone in your thinking that maybe the animals will "magically go away." Many of our customers wait weeks, months and even years before calling us, hoping that one day the animals will move out. Unfortunately, the longer they wait the more damage the animals cause to wires and insulation. Thank you so much for your descriptive review and for complimenting Joel on a job well done. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015 & 2016