AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
2018/2017/2016/2015 HOMESTARS AWARD WINNER - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES - WE GET THEM OUT & KEEP THEM OUT! - GUARANTEED!!! - ON
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Ruel from Pickering
Ruel from Pickering
16 reviews Pickering, ON

New House + New Problem

Gates once again came to the rescue to solve our red squirrel problem. They were meticulous in their assessment and precise in their execution. They walked me through the issue and their plan of attack which was great. They also sealed any potential risk of entry which gave us peace of mind. Thanks again!

Hello Ruel. Thank you for the great review on our company. Giving our customers a peace of mind is one of the many things we aim to achieve. I am glad your problem is now solved and you can rest easy. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

David B.
David B.

Investigation/elimination of possible wildlife infestation

Chris from Gates attended my address to inspect for wildlife invaders (which I believed to be raccoons, as I had seen and heard them repeatedly). He went up the ladder and immediately found an obvious opening (obvious to him!). He did a complete inspection of the roof, including my neighbour's side (we're in a semi). The opening at the front of the house was the only entry point. Chris offered his solution which I approved of. A one way door was installed on the entry point, baited, and the area deodorized. All roof vents were meshed. I had a lot of questions, Chris had a lot of answers including advice and information concerning my attic space going forward. He really put my mind at ease. All work was completed in a timely and profession manner. Approximately one week later Chris returned to examine the one way door and established no wildlife activity and replaced it with a nice, solid mesh attachment. Knock on wood, now I feel bulletproof. Very pleased with Gates' service and superior job by Chris.

Hi David B., I love the fact that you detailed every aspect of the job Chris performed for you. Your review will help other Homestars users fully understand our process. Thank you for speaking so highly about Chris and his work.Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

ejgovan
ejgovan

Wildlife removal from roof

Nick was courteous and careful. I had squirrels making their way in through an old, unused, vertical flue that was was linked with my neighbour through decay. They had made their way into the ceiling under my flat roof. He informed me of the connection between the two flues and provided the seal and 1 way door on the exterior. he also dealt with another nest of squirrels in my soffit vent on my dormer. He informed me of the process, dealt with my work schedule and was able to send pictures and receipts so I didn't need to be home. Gates came back after a couple of days to ensure that all rodents were out and left me a note as such. The timeliness, care and price are all reasons why I would recommend Gates again.

Hi ejgovan, we train our employees to be thorough, accommodating and to relay as much information back to the homeowner so they can make an informed decision. Looks like Nick hit the mark. Thanks for your terrific review! Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

Sameh (SAM)
Sameh (SAM)

Best Company ever

I requested a quote to check if there is something in my attic, Chris Came to my house and checked the roof and explained to me that the issues came from metal roof

Chris Muller was very professional honest with me. He advised me to call the roof company to block the edge gaps

Thank you very Much Chris for your advises
Thanks,
Sameh

Hi Sameh (SAM), WOW! "Best Company ever", that is extremely kind of you to say so. We strive to be 100% better than our competition in everything we do and your comment is evidence that we are achieving that. Also, thank you very much for speaking so highly of Chris! Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

Stephen
Stephen

raccoon removal

Very professional, came and described to me what the procedure would be, and completed the work on sechedule.

Hi Stephen, thank you very much for your feedback. It makes me happy to learn we met your expectations. Thank you for allowing Gates to humanely solve your wildlife problem. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

barbara from Toronto
barbara from Toronto

Terrific service and personnel

called in early summer due to squirrels in porch roof
Gates sent Nick who was prompt and courteous and explained what he was doing and installed a one-way device so squirrels could leave but not return
he came back to check and then remove the device without me having to be home
called Gates agin four months later as suspected squirrels had returned
Nick checked porch, roof, chimney and explained what he thought issue was
there was no charge for this later visit as its considered follow-up
would heartily recommend Gates - Nick is professional and very pleasant and knowledgable re the habits of urban creatures.

Hello Barbara, I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review about our company. Thank you for any future referrals you may send our way as well as for the kind words about our technician Nick. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Professional, transparent, reasonable

AAA Gates Wildlife Control
We have 10 mobile offices that will arrive at your home at a time that is convenient to you. We will provide you with a no obligation free on-site written estimate. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

I heard and saw a racoon on my roof intermittently a few times and felt it best to racoon-proof potential entry points, knowing racoons had entered our neighbors attic previously. I called a few companies for quotes, and from the time I first called Gate's Wildlife Control, they were knowledgeable and transparent with costs. She gave me a rough breakdown but they also offer a no obligation on-site quote.

Tony was courteous and graciously answered all my questions. While on the roof for inspection he immediately noted that the racoon had already ripped open a plumbing mat, exposing insulation. He gave me a no pressure estimate, which was reasonable for the work to be done. I accepted it and he efficiently patched up the hole and installed heavy steel mesh on all accessible plumbing mats and attic vents, and vulnerable soffit/roof junctured.

I felt he was very honest, efficient and professional He gave us options to repair the damage in the most effective economical way, and even reduced the final bill from the original estimate when he found the damage less severe after repairing the hole. I'd have no problems recommending this company after a very pleasant experience.

He was also very polite around my excited children!

Hi Sandra, I was delighted to have received your kind comments about my company. I am very appreciative that in today's fast-paced society, you had set aside the time to express your thoughts. I would also like to thank you for complimenting our wildlife technician Tony and for any future referrals you may send our way. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

John from Inside Job Painting Co.
John from Inside Job Painting Co.

raccoon removal

I was very impressed with this company and in particular, Nick, the technician who kept me informed of progress, sending photos and updates as he evicted our squatting attic tenants. Highly recommend!

Hello John. Thank you for taking the time to write a kind review about our company as well as praising our technician Nick. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

Winnie from Etobicoke
Winnie from Etobicoke

Raccoon removal and screening all entries

This happened in end of June, I still have raccoon nightmare for weeks after it's gone. Raccoon broken into my attics on a Friday, we were clueless about the noise and it's pretty scary. Andrea returned my call on Saturday morning at 9am, she explained to me that I can do a test to try to determine the type of animal up there. Initial appointment for an inspection was scheduled on Thursday. We were quite sure it was a raccoon after a day or two, the noise was annoying and we felt very uncomfortable especially the noise it just above our bed. We had 2 sleepless nights, I had to call Gates again to reschedule for the soonest available appointment. I am very thankful for Andrea to quickly set up a Tuesday appointment. I am very appreciate Brad and his team (sorry I didn't get the strong and beautiful lady's name) could come promptly to our rescue. They set up a one-way door for the raccoon to get out. They screen all entries. They patiently explained everything to us and our neighbour, since we lived in a semi-detached, our properties will be more secure if we both do screening to all entries. They came back 2 days later to remove the one-way door and secure the area. We certainly learned a lot from this experience! We are glad we found AAA Gates' Wildlife Control, we are very happy with their response and service, will definitely recommend AAA Gates' Wildlife Control!

Hello Winnie, thank you very much for writing such a kind review and for any future referrals you may send our way. I appreciate you taking the time to praise on our work as well as for complimenting Andrea. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

Toronto Customer in Old Toronto
Toronto Customer in Old Toronto

animals/squirrels inside the roof

they responded quickly, punctually, and very clearly explained their plans. they were knowledgeable and effective. a pleasure to work with. They will follow up if the situation is not adequately dealt with.

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review about our company. Is there is something else we could have done to receive a 10 out of 10? As the owner I always appreciate hearing from customers and in turn being able to improve in any way possible. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

More about AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015! - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! We GET THEM OUT and KEEP THEM OUT! Our guarantee is supported by our 34 years in business.

Humane removal and prevention of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats, opossums, etc.

We take every measure possible to safeguard the health and safety of our customers / employees and we comply with all government legislation. All of our technicians are FALL PROTECTION CERTIFIED! These practices are not standard in the wildlife control industry.

WSIB Insured & $5 million Commercial Liability Insurance. Ask to see our certificates.

Seen on National Geographic Channel's "Animal Extractors" Visit www.gateswildlifecontrol.com to view videos

AAA Gates' Wildlife Control is a full service wildlife removal company. We humanely GET THEM OUT from residences and businesses, we KEEP THEM OUT by repairing the animal's entry holes as well as animal-proofing other potential entry points. Importantly, by undertaking these steps we can prevent the animals from causing further DAMAGE and we can guarantee your complete satisfaction! We specialize in the removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats etc.

FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! No Obligation & Money Back Guarantee!

Animal Wildlife Raccoon Squirrel Skunk Bird Bat Beaver Rat Opossum Pigeon Starling Sparrow Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Bat removal Rat removal Raccoon control Squirrel control Skunk control Bird control Bat control Animal damage Raccoon damage Skunk damage Bird damage Animal in roof Animal in house Animal in attic Animal in shed Animal in garage Animal under deck Animal under porch Raccoon in roof Raccoon in house Raccoon in chimney Raccoon in ttic Raccoon in shed Raccoon in garage Raccoon under deck Raccoon under porch Squirrel in roof Squirrel in house Squirrel in chimney Squirrel in attic Squirrel in shed Squirrel in garage Skunk in house Skunk in window well Skunk in shed Skunk under shed Skunk under deck Skunk under porch Bird in house Bird in stove vent Bird in Bathroom vent Bird in dryer vent Noises in roof Noises in house Noises in chimney

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roofs, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! OUR FOCUS is on providing our customers with exceptional service (please read our reviews) and the humane removal and prevention of all wildlife
Animal Wildlife Raccoon Squirrel Skunk Bird Bat Beaver Rat Opossum Pigeon Starling Sparrow Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Bat removal Rat removal Raccoon control Squirrel control Skunk control Bird control Bat control Rat ontrol Animal damage Raccoon damage Skunk damage Bird damage Animal in roof Animal in house Animal in attic Animal in shed Animal in garage Animal under deck Animal under porch Raccoon in roof Raccoon in house Raccoon in chimney Raccoon in ttic Raccoon in shed Raccoon in garage Raccoon under deck Raccoon under porch Squirrel in roof Squirrel in house Squirrel in chimney Squirrel in attic Squirrel in shed Squirrel in garage Skunk in house Skunk in window well Skunk in shed Skunk under shed Skunk under deck Skunk under porch Bird in house Bird in stove vent Bird in Bathroom vent Bird in dryer vent Noises in roof Noises in house Noises in chimney
We will beat any competitors written comparable work by 10%.
The Original Humane Wildlife Removal Company. Established in 1984.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
We Accept All Types of Payment
Working at Heights Gov. Certified / OHSA's Health & Safety Trained / H&S Hazard Assessment Trained
Recommended by Animal Services, Humane Societies, Wildlife Rehabilitators, The MNR and competition
Bachelor of Science from the Guelph University - Wildlife Biologists on Staff
Free On-Site Estimates - No obligation
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a free written estima
One to Ten Year Guarantee, supported by over 33 years in business!