AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
2017 - 2016 - 2015 HOMESTARS AWARD WINNER - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES - WE GET THEM OUT & KEEP THEM OUT! - GUARANTEED!!! - ON
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  AAA Gates Wildlife Control
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

RunFrom in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

A raccoon made a hole in our attic and decided to stay. Gates wildlife took care of it in a humane and harmless way. We're very happy with this service.

Jerry in Toronto

I was very pleased with Gates, service, knowledge and professionalism displayed when helping me solve a squirrel problem in my garage. Pete displayed wonderful ability to prevent the return of the pests with exceptional handiwork. The squirrels were causing a lot of damage in the soffit overhang. He even returned to ensure everything was completed to my satisfaction. I will not hesitate to recommend Gates Wild Life Control and its staff to my family, friends and neighbors.

Benjamin in North york

After reading a number of reviews of different animal control companies, we decided to contact Gates Wildlife for our bat issue. Based on their reviews, it seemed like Gates had the expertise and knowledge to properly extract bats from our home. Blake came by the house and performed an assessment. He was very respectful, personable, professional, and was really knowledgeable with bats and other wildlife. He was very thorough with his assessment and explained in detail what he discovered and what had to be done to not only extract the bats, but to ensure they would not re-enter the home. Once he completed the work, he returned a couple more times to ensure the bats had been fully removed. Again, he explained everything detail which made us comfortable and confident that our bats issues was resolved. We could not have been happier with our experience and choice to go with Gates and Blake seems to really enjoy his work and takes pride in what he does. I would highly recommend Gates for all your wildlife control needs.