AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
2017 - 2016 - 2015 HOMESTARS AWARD WINNER - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES - WE GET THEM OUT & KEEP THEM OUT! - GUARANTEED!!! - ON
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Nick did an excellent job! He asked good questions to determine the possible nature of the problem, then did a detailed inspection of the roof, looking for an entry point. He took pictures to show us what he had found, and answered my questions patiently and completely. He willingly shared his expertise so that we could make an informed decision on next steps. There was no pressure: he took the time to discuss various options. I would highly recommend this company without hesitation.

Hi Verified Private User, thank you for mentioning that "there was no pressure". There is often apprehension of pressured sales when a service person arrives at your home. That is definitely not our approach. As you indicated in your review we discuss the options and leave the decision to the homeowner. Thank you for complimenting Nick and for allowing us to humanely solve your wildlife problem. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

notthedavidmiles

A very prompt, effective and courteous service. Very dedicated to the job and requirements and also very thoughtful in explaining process and they came back to check in and make it all right. Very well pleased!!!

Hi notthedavidmiles, I really appreciate your concise and very complimentary review. Thank you for letting Gates Wildlife humanely solve your wildlife problem. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

JM in Toronto

Just before Christmas 2017 (and the big freeze), my neighbour wondered if a squirrel was doing damage to my mansard roof. Wildlife is abundant in Bloor West Village, and Gates had installed protective mesh on my roof and wall vents some years ago (referred to me by Toronto Wildlife Centre). I follow them on Facebook and see what black and red squirrels can get up to. This time, it looked as though a black squirrel had created an opening at the vulnerable junction of the electrical stack and my mansard roof. I could hear it scrambling above my front bay window where it seemed to have a cozy nest. Before engaging my roofing company (Roofworks), I called Gates to make sure we could get the squirrel out, especially before breeding season and to avoid water damage. Nick responded right away (in the depths of the cold freeze and the holiday season!) and installed a mesh cage around the stack, with a one-way door, baited with peanut butter, to encourage the squirrel to exit. The following week, Nick checked back and verified that the squirrel appeared to have left the building. As we are now into a rainy period and the repair has been done, peace of mind is priceless, especially knowing that no animal was harmed in the process. Although the neighbours tell me that one little squirrel is very annoyed right now.

Both of my experiences with Gates have been great - friendly, knowledgeable, timely and effective - and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone wishing to co-exist peacefully with the wildlife in their neighbourhood.

Hi JM, I love the detail you present in your review, it truly puts the reader in the picture. You touched on two very important aspects; getting the squirrels out before breeding season and avoiding water damage. Removing wildlife before their breeding season is less costly and locating babies can involve cutting into walls. Also, closing the point of entry before water damage occurs will prevent mold from growing and costly drywall repairs. I also like the fact that you mentioned "to co-exist peacefully with the wildlife", which is exactly what we aim to accomplish. There will always be wildlife in the city and our objective is to create harmony between humans and the wildlife. Thanks for your great review! Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

I live in Toronto and having animals invade your property is a way of life. Because of this, I've dealt with many animal removal companies and this is the first one to get it right. Service, expertise, and professionalism are all top notch with them. We had a squirrel issue on our house and one of the technicians, Blake, was terrific. He showed up (in -20C weather - good on ya, Blake!) and helped alleviate my concerns around what the squirrels were doing, having gone up on our roof to investigate. Gave me such HUGE peace of mind - without hesitation I'll call these guys again for any animal issue and recommend them to anyone.

Hi Private User, WOW! What an amazing review! Thank you very much for your amazing endorsement of my company. I love your comment, "Service, expertise, and professionalism are all top notch with them". These are the 3 qualities that what we strive for day in and day out and your words confirm that we are accomplishing what we set out to do! Thank you for complimenting Blake and for any future referrals you may send our way. FYI, I read your review during last Wednesday's meeting and Blake was beaming, you made his day and mine. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

1 review Caledon, ON

It was a pleasure having Justin come by on the very same day we called. He was polite, friendly, respectful and professional.
At times, there was a terrible smell coming through the wall into the 2nd floor washroom we were renovating. We had already ripped up the floor sometime before and cleaned up an old mice nest in a joist floor bay and spray foamed the hole going through the exterior wall sheathing where it seemed the mice had been entering. The foul smell also persisted for a while outside at the adjoining lower roof soffit.
Earlier this year, a red squirrel had made its way through the adjoining lower roof vent. It came and went for a while making all sorts of noise until, one day, we saw it going through the vent and it saw us staring at it.
Well, Justin went onto the roof, removed the old vent, took a video inside the attic and a picture of the compromised vent and even removed the roof soffit. There were some remains of a mouse in the soffit. Most everything looked alright in the attic. The roof vent was replaced with a new metal one and fortified with heavy gauge wire mesh.
We were impressed by the work done and the advice that was given. Good to have such a valuable service available just a phone call away.

Hi Private User, thank you for writing such a detailed review of your situation and experience with my technician Justin. I am glad Justin was able to get to the bottom of your odour situation. Sometimes determining where a dead animal smell is originating from can be tricky. Smells can travel in mysterious ways inside a house and sometimes are detected far away from where the animal has died. Locating the origin often requires a fair bit of detective work from an experienced technician. Thank you also for your kind words about Justin. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

ellenpugliese

Squirrels were building a nest under our solar panels. Chris from Gates Wildlife Control came,took a look at the problem, cleared the nest and put up protective screens around all of the solar panels and vents on our roof the same day. The work was excellently done. Chris was courteous and very professional. Thank you.

Hello Ellen, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our service and for complimenting Chris. Thank you so much! Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

Thornhill -.
1 review , ON

Install one way door to get squirrels out of roof (entry point was a hole chewed last week in water-damaged wood of exterior side wall above brick line). Secure the area along the entry point and brick-to-wall line with 10 feet of metal mesh to avoid recurring entry.

I find Gates service highly professional, courteous, and prompt - called them at 5pm Sunday, survey and work done by next morning.

The squirrels look happy outside of the house, the kids no longer hear animals in the walls when going to bed, and I can go back to my daily life.

Thank you for taking the time to review our company and for the kind words you used to describe us! Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

Robert in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

A raccoon was tearing up our roof attempting to enter the attic.
I contacted AAA Gates' Wildlife Control and within a week Wildlife Technician Nick Parkin had managed to solve the problem and repair the damage the animal had caused.
Excellent service all around: knowledgeable, efficient, professional and personable. Thank you AAA Gates' Wildlife, and kudos to Nick for the guidance and help.

Hi Robert, thank you for complimenting us on the various aspects of our company that are especially important to us. Being knowledgeable, efficient, professional and personable are key qualities that we strive for. Thank you for your review and for complimenting Nick as well. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

JIN in Toronto

Last week raccoon was coming on my roof. After two nights no sleep, we found AAA gates Wildlife control on Home stars website. Thank Blake came to my house on time and solved raccoon problem quickly and effectively. Many thanks to Blake and AAA Gates Wildlife control.

Hi Jin, thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review and for complimenting Blake. We appreciate your kind words. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

Pat in North Toronto

We had been hearing sounds in the attic and believed we had animals getting in. I wanted a reputable company that would find out how animals were getting into the attic, to remove them and to prevent any further animals from getting in.

I went on to HomeStars and liked what I read about Gates Wildlife Control. I called them to find out a little more about their services, cost and to schedule an appointment. We were impressed. Blake is professional, experienced, knowledgeable and pleasant. He determined that squirrels were getting into our attic, and found how they were getting in. He blocked off the access point, set up a trap to remove them and prevented them from getting in. We’re very pleased with Gates and highly recommend their services and Blake. Thank you. Pat

Hi Pat, it makes me happy to hear that you did your homework before hiring a wildlife control company. Too many homeowners hire the first company they find on the internet and they are often disappointed after hiring a fly-by-night outfit. HomeStars is also my first choice when looking for service companies for my own home. Thank you for your kind words for Blake and for writing such a wonderful review. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

More about AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017! - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! We GET THEM OUT and KEEP THEM OUT! Our guarantee is supported by our 34 years in business.

Humane removal and prevention of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats, opossums, etc.

We take every measure possible to safeguard the health and safety of our customers / employees and we comply with all government legislation. All of our technicians are FALL PROTECTION CERTIFIED! These practices are not standard in the wildlife control industry.

WSIB Insured & $5 million Commercial Liability Insurance. Ask to see our certificates.

Seen on National Geographic Channel's "Animal Extractors" Visit www.gateswildlifecontrol.com to view videos

AAA Gates' Wildlife Control is a full service wildlife removal company. We humanely GET THEM OUT from residences and businesses, we KEEP THEM OUT by repairing the animal's entry holes as well as animal-proofing other potential entry points. Importantly, by undertaking these steps we can prevent the animals from causing further DAMAGE and we can guarantee your complete satisfaction! We specialize in the removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats etc.

FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES!

Animal Wildlife Raccoon Squirrel Skunk Bird Bat Beaver Rat Opossum Pigeon Starling Sparrow Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Bat removal Rat removal Raccoon control Squirrel control Skunk control Bird control Bat control Animal damage Raccoon damage Skunk damage Bird damage Animal in roof Animal in house Animal in attic Animal in shed Animal in garage Animal under deck Animal under porch Raccoon in roof Raccoon in house Raccoon in chimney Raccoon in ttic Raccoon in shed Raccoon in garage Raccoon under deck Raccoon under porch Squirrel in roof Squirrel in house Squirrel in chimney Squirrel in attic Squirrel in shed Squirrel in garage Skunk in house Skunk in window well Skunk in shed Skunk under shed Skunk under deck Skunk under porch Bird in house Bird in stove vent Bird in Bathroom vent Bird in dryer vent Noises in roof Noises in house Noises in chimney

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roofs, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! OUR FOCUS is on providing our customers with exceptional service (please read our reviews) and the humane removal and prevention of all wildlife
Animal Wildlife Raccoon Squirrel Skunk Bird Bat Beaver Rat Opossum Pigeon Starling Sparrow Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Bat removal Rat removal Raccoon control Squirrel control Skunk control Bird control Bat control Rat ontrol Animal damage Raccoon damage Skunk damage Bird damage Animal in roof Animal in house Animal in attic Animal in shed Animal in garage Animal under deck Animal under porch Raccoon in roof Raccoon in house Raccoon in chimney Raccoon in ttic Raccoon in shed Raccoon in garage Raccoon under deck Raccoon under porch Squirrel in roof Squirrel in house Squirrel in chimney Squirrel in attic Squirrel in shed Squirrel in garage Skunk in house Skunk in window well Skunk in shed Skunk under shed Skunk under deck Skunk under porch Bird in house Bird in stove vent Bird in Bathroom vent Bird in dryer vent Noises in roof Noises in house Noises in chimney
We will beat any competitors written comparable work by 10%.
The Original Humane Wildlife Removal Company. Established in 1984.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
We Accept All Types of Payment
Working at Heights Gov. Certified / OHSA's Health & Safety Trained / H&S Hazard Assessment Trained
Recommended by Animal Services, Humane Societies, Wildlife Rehabilitators, The MNR and competition
Bachelor of Science from the Guelph University - Wildlife Biologists on Staff
Free On-Site Estimates - No obligation
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a free written estimate
One to Ten Year Guarantee, supported by over 33 years in business!