AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
2017 - 2016 - 2015 HOMESTARS AWARD WINNER - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES - WE GET THEM OUT & KEEP THEM OUT! - GUARANTEED!!! - ON
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  AAA Gates Wildlife Control
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

David in Toronto

Excellent service, very knowledgeable and solved the problem. Gates was able to squeeze me into their very busy schedule on very short notice. Gates explained the whole process, was able to encourage the mother to leave the attic, removed the baby and sealed the whole. They left the baby in a heated box over night. Gates came back the following day to check to ensure the mother picked up the baby. I hope I don't need their service again, but if so I wouldn't hesitate to call them again. I highly recommend Gates Wildlife Control.

Job Price

Hi David, thank you for writing such a descriptive review. Any potential customers reading your review will get an excellent understanding of our removal process. I particularly liked you mentioning that we "came back the following day to check and ensure the mother picked up the baby." We pride ourselves in the fact that, unlike the majority of wildlife removal companies, we promptly follow up on our work in progress to ensure the animals are safe and that the job is proceeding as planned. Thanks for hiring us to humanely solve your wildlife problem. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

Jared in Markham

Had to remove a bird nest because it got too loud for my young kids. Called to arrange appointment and got great service the next day (in the rain)!
Thank you, guys! Will call again if I ran into something else.
Jared

Job Price

Hi Jared, your are very welcome! I completely understand how noisy baby starlings can be disturbing to anyone. I am glad we could help return peace and quiet to your home. Thanks you for taking the time to write us a review, much appreciated! Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

1 review Whitby, ON

I can't say enough about the services provide by Gates! From my initial phone conversation with Tara to Pete arriving ahead of schedule and completing the job way beyond my expectations - the service was top notch and worth every penny. Birds were safely set free and we are now protected from this hopefully ever happening again in our vent. Thank you so much for everything!

Job Price

Hi Private User, saying that you can't say enough about our service is a very powerful statement, you made my day! Thank you for your kind words for Tara and Pete. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

DN

Chris was very professional and did amazing joB. I'm very happy with the outcome. I would highly recommend this company.

Job Price

Hi DN, thank you very much for your review of Chris's professionalism and the "amazing job" he did for you. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

Jillian

From inside my soffits to back into the wild! I'm sure these little fellas are much happier now. In addition to removing the raccoons (5 babies and the mama) all access points were repaired and sealed up; the entire roof was examined and additional work was done to ensure no additional vulnerabilities.
Work was booked and completed very fast, and very well. Professional, knowledgeable, and a caring hand for our former residents. Trust them to humanely remove pests from your home.

Job Price

Hi Jillian, I absolutely love your last two sentences! I particularly like your reference to "caring hand". This reference is precisely what my company is built on. Thank you for your excellent review and for allowing us to humanely solve your wildlife problem. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

hairbymaria
1 review Ajax, ON

The service was worth every single penny and I have already recommended the service to friends. He was on time, clean, professional in every way, explained everything he was doing ... and I love that the service was 100% humane.

Job Price

Hi hairbymaria, it makes me extremely happy to hear how pleased you are with our service and by using phrases like "worth every single penny" and "professional in every way". Thank you also for saying that you "love that the service was 100% humane." We wouldn't have it any other way! Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

guptan

Thank you for fantastic service that took care of our raccoon roof problems in a decent and caring manner. They discovered an additional problem created by the roofing company and guided us to resolve it quickly. Their service was prompt, professional, with attention to detail. They also followed-up to make sure the problem was resolved - courteous and comforting and highly efficient. Highly recommend AAO Gates Wildlife Control. They know their business.

Job Price

Hi guptan, WOW! What a terrific review of my company! It has always been my goal to provide exceptional service to each and every customer and your experience is confirmation of us reaching that goal. I cannot thank you enough for incredible description of your experience with my company. Your review has made my day, week, month and year!!!! THANK YOU! Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

Jack
1 review Oshawa, ON

Set up a cage with a 1 way door to ensure the squirrels got out, but not back in. Filled all the holes where they could potentially get in, and deorderized the area. Very professional, quality of work was amazing. A little costly and paid more than I was hoping for, but I guess you get what you pay for.

Job Price

Hi Jack, thank you for your concise description of our services. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

C&E in Mississauga

In March, we detected intermittent scratching in our garage ceiling. Gates Wildlife responded promptly, with Chris determining that a squirrel was beginning to prepare a nest. He installed a one-way hatch and came back several days later to remove the hatch and seal up the spot where the squirrel was getting in. Chris assured us that we had called in time as there were as yet no signs of babies. He was thorough, polite, and patient in answering our questions. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Gates Wildlife Control.

Job Price

Hi C&E, the timing of your call to evict your critter was excellent. It is certainly much easier to deal with just the adult squirrel than the entire family. I appreciate your kind words for Chris and will pass them on to him. Thank you for your review. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

Renator

I heard animal footsteps in my attic. Gates Wildlife came the following week and I was very happy with the experience. The technician Chris was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. He confirmed squirrels had gotten into the attic, had a nest but were now gone. He sealed up their entry point and came by the following week for a follow-up.

Only reason I did not give 10 out of 10 was that they over-scheduled their appointments the day of the visit and ended up showing up an hour late without letting me know. The technician was apologetic and I wasn't inconvenienced so it didn't take away from my appreciation of the good job they did.

Job Price

Hi Renator, I really appreciate you explaining why you did not give us a 10 out of 10. As the owner it is extremely important to hear about our customers experiences and learn from our mistakes. While we do pride ourselves on arranging firm appointment times that are convenient for our customers, in your case we let you down. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your informative review, we will be discussing it in our next meeting. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

More about AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017! - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! We GET THEM OUT and KEEP THEM OUT! Our guarantee is supported by our 33 years in business.

Humane removal and prevention of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats, opossums, etc.

We take every measure possible to safeguard the health and safety of our customers / employees and we comply with all government legislation. All of our technicians are FALL PROTECTION CERTIFIED! These practices are not standard in the wildlife control industry.

WSIB Insured & $5 million Commercial Liability Insurance. Ask to see our certificates.

Seen on National Geographic Channel's "Animal Extractors" Visit www.gateswildlifecontrol.com to view videos

AAA Gates' Wildlife Control is a full service wildlife removal company. We humanely GET THEM OUT from residences and businesses, we KEEP THEM OUT by repairing the animal's entry holes as well as animal-proofing other potential entry points. Importantly, by undertaking these steps we can prevent the animals from causing further DAMAGE and we can guarantee your complete satisfaction! We specialize in the removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats etc.

FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES!

Animal Wildlife Raccoon Squirrel Skunk Bird Bat Beaver Rat Opossum Pigeon Starling Sparrow Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Bat removal Rat removal Raccoon control Squirrel control Skunk control Bird control Bat control Animal damage Raccoon damage Skunk damage Bird damage Animal in roof Animal in house Animal in attic Animal in shed Animal in garage Animal under deck Animal under porch Raccoon in roof Raccoon in house Raccoon in chimney Raccoon in ttic Raccoon in shed Raccoon in garage Raccoon under deck Raccoon under porch Squirrel in roof Squirrel in house Squirrel in chimney Squirrel in attic Squirrel in shed Squirrel in garage Skunk in house Skunk in window well Skunk in shed Skunk under shed Skunk under deck Skunk under porch Bird in house Bird in stove vent Bird in Bathroom vent Bird in dryer vent Noises in roof Noises in house Noises in chimney

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roofs, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! OUR FOCUS is on providing our customers with exceptional service (please read our reviews) and the humane removal and prevention of all wildlife
Animal Wildlife Raccoon Squirrel Skunk Bird Bat Beaver Rat Opossum Pigeon Starling Sparrow Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Bat removal Rat removal Raccoon control Squirrel control Skunk control Bird control Bat control Rat ontrol Animal damage Raccoon damage Skunk damage Bird damage Animal in roof Animal in house Animal in attic Animal in shed Animal in garage Animal under deck Animal under porch Raccoon in roof Raccoon in house Raccoon in chimney Raccoon in ttic Raccoon in shed Raccoon in garage Raccoon under deck Raccoon under porch Squirrel in roof Squirrel in house Squirrel in chimney Squirrel in attic Squirrel in shed Squirrel in garage Skunk in house Skunk in window well Skunk in shed Skunk under shed Skunk under deck Skunk under porch Bird in house Bird in stove vent Bird in Bathroom vent Bird in dryer vent Noises in roof Noises in house Noises in chimney
We will beat any competitors written comparable work by 10%.
The Original Humane Wildlife Removal Company. Established in 1984.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
We Accept All Types of Payment
Certified Fall Protection Trained / OHSA's Health & Safety Trained / H&S Hazard Assessment Trained
Recommended by Animal Services, Humane Societies, Wildlife Rehabilitators, The MNR and competition
Bachelor of Science from the University of Guelph - Wildlife Biologists on Staff
Free On-Site Estimates - No obligation
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a free written estimate
One to Ten Year Guarantee, supported by over 32 years in business!