AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
2018/2017/2016/2015 HOMESTARS AWARD WINNER - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES - WE GET THEM OUT & KEEP THEM OUT! - GUARANTEED!!! - ON
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Simon B. in Toronto
Simon B. in Toronto

Great service and price

My daughter called me to say she was hearing some noise in the attic. I called AAA Gates and they said because they were so busy, they could only come in a couple of days. I said that was ok, but they called back 30 minutes later to say that they had finished up some work early and would come over right away. Blake showed up within the hour, gave me a free quote and explained exactly how he would do the work. I was a little surprised at how detailed it was but felt immediately confident that the work would be done right. I agreed to the quote and he completed the work removing 5 baby raccoons and installing the one way door to get the mother out. The babies were placed in a heated box to wait for the mother to come and retrieve them. I did not realize that they would be treated with such care. He then proceeded to repair the damage the raccoon had done to the roof. I could not have been more pleased with the quality of the work done. I'm sure they can't always complete the work within 4 hours of the first call being made, but I was sure lucky this time.

Hi Simon B., thank you for clarifying that we "can't always complete the work within 4 hours of the first call"....although I wish we could provide that level of response for all our customers. I also appreciate that you clearly outlined how we solved your issue with a mother raccoon and 5 babies and that we "treated (them) with such care". It will certainly help other potential customers understand how we operate. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

K McLeod  in Scarborough
K McLeod in Scarborough

Raccoon Removal

We had a family of raccoons living in our attic, specifically in our bedroom closet. Peter arrived on time and clearly outlined the criteria for his assessment. He was very professional, courteous and thoroughly explained the whole process to us answering all our questions.
Within an hour he removed 4 baby raccoons, closed off all our vents and the plan for a safe and humane family reunification was underway.
I would strongly recommend this company and congratulations on an excellent job Peter- we appreciate it.
The McLeod family.

Hi K McLeod, I love how you managed to explain the entire process from beginning to end in 4 sentences. Thank you for complimenting Peter on a job well done and for any future referrals you may send our way. I will definitely be reading your review at our next morning meeting. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

1 review Milton, ON

Bird Problem

We had birds roosting on various peaks on our roof which was becoming a real nuisance. Justin was knowledgeable, professional and fast. I definitely would recommend if you have a wildlife issue.

Hi Private User, thank you for complimenting Justin on a job well done. We really appreciate the opportunity to assist you in solving your bird problem. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

renee.thurairatnam
renee.thurairatnam

Squirrel nest (removal and reintroduction to mother)

Was very satisfied with this company’s work. The squirrel nest was located in my drywall. The infants were safely removed and taken care of. The entrance hole was properly closed and drilled. The drywall was neatly covered with sheet metal for reinforcement until further repair. Very happy that the animals were unharmed and given back to their mother as well as having the wall damage and problem areas tended to and fixed.

Hi renee.thurairatnam, I enjoyed your interest in wanting to observe the process of removing the new born squirrels from your wall. I like it when my customers show concern for their wild neighbours even though they have caused damage. Homeowners need to understand that wildlife are only doing what comes naturally and they do not intentionally mean to damage property. Thank you for your understanding and for your excellent review! Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

Appleby C.
Appleby C.

Wildlife Control

We hired Gates Wildlife Control to humanely relocate a coyote den located on campus adjacent to a well used walking trail, staff residences, and administrative offices. The coyotes were successfully relocated within approximately 2 weeks from bringing on Gates. Service was excellent. The field technician was informative and communicated all steps along the way. This took quite a few site visits to continually encourage the animals to relocate from their home. I would highly recommend Gates Wildlife Control.

Hi Appleby C., I would like to thank the College for showing such concern and compassion for the coyotes. Your desire to have the coyotes encouraged to relocate to a more suitable den site is commendable. Seeing the coyotes as neighbours is certainly refreshing when most don't want them around at all. Thank you for your patience and for allowing us to humanely solve your coyote situation. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

Raccoons in the attic

We recently moved into a home that had been vacant for over a month and raccoons had moved into the attic. Brad and team were very knowledgeable about what needed to be done to clear the attic. They also installed steel meshes on access points on the roof to prevent raccoons from returning into the attic. They were quick, thorough and very professional.

Hi Private User, I love your use of the phrase "clear the attic". That perfectly sums up what we do. I will definitely begin to use that when explaining our services to our customers. "We guarantee that we will clear the attic of all critters", I like the sound of that. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. I hope you and your family enjoy your new home. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

TG in Whitby
TG in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Removal of raccoons

Peter was absolutely amazing. A quick turn around time. So professional, knowledgeable and turned an unpleasant issue into a non-issue. He walked me through step by step of the "how's " and thoroughly answered all my questions. Efficient, friendly and reasonable price. I would highly recommend AAA Gates Wildlife removal to friends, family. Im old school and giving a 10 out of 10 positive review says it all.

Hi TG, your review says it all. You touched on all the qualities we strive to deliver on each and every job. Thank you for your wonderful review and for your extremely kind words regarding Peter's service. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

johndvds
johndvds
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Racoon removal in attic

Arrived promptly. Was made aware of cost right away. Friendly and courteous. Showed pictures of finished work.

Hi Johndvds, thank you for your concise and complimentary review. I appreciated it.. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

Unfortunate in Toronto
Unfortunate in Toronto

Excellent Service, Start to Finish, Nick Parkin

Nick Parkin was on time, explained what he was going to do, did it, took photos for me. He was able to tell me exactly what was going on w squirrel invasion, top of house, fixed the situation expertly, returned two days later in v cold, windy conditions to re-check. Assured me that squirrels were not now gaining access to the inside of my home because of the metal mesh and trap door he had installed. Nick is personable, efficient. I cannot thank him enough. I have been a client for years, and would only ask for help from this group. Love that Nick is so in to "animal psychology"!

Hi, I cannot thank you enough for your detailed description of how your particular job unfolded. You described perfectly how we carry out the entire removal process. Nick was extremely proud to have read your complimentary review of his service. Thanks again. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

leojz
leojz
1 review Pickering, ON

Wildlife removal (Red Squirrel) from attic and further protection of possible exterior entry points. Also included a follow-up visit to ensure no squirrel activity and installation of permanent screening

Brad was Phenomenal. He arrived when promised. His quote was competitive and he had all the WSIB / Insurance information available to provide confidence that he and the company are reputable.
Further when I asked Brad for a favour to clear out some vines overgrown in the gutter he did it for no charge and then DELIGHTED me with a little bit EXTRA.
I can't say enough positive things about the experience.
Thanks to Brad and the company for helping take care of this matter.

Hi Leojz, thank you so much for your incredible compliment and review. I was impressed that you requested to see our WSIB insurance coverage. It is extremely important for homeowners to ensure that the companies they hire have adequate insurance before proceeding with the work. It was truly a pleasure to have met you and to have had the opportunity to humanely solve your red squirrel problem. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

More about AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015! - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! We GET THEM OUT and KEEP THEM OUT! Our guarantee is supported by our 34 years in business.

Humane removal and prevention of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats, opossums, etc.

We take every measure possible to safeguard the health and safety of our customers / employees and we comply with all government legislation. All of our technicians are FALL PROTECTION CERTIFIED! These practices are not standard in the wildlife control industry.

WSIB Insured & $5 million Commercial Liability Insurance. Ask to see our certificates.

Seen on National Geographic Channel's "Animal Extractors" Visit www.gateswildlifecontrol.com to view videos

AAA Gates' Wildlife Control is a full service wildlife removal company. We humanely GET THEM OUT from residences and businesses, we KEEP THEM OUT by repairing the animal's entry holes as well as animal-proofing other potential entry points. Importantly, by undertaking these steps we can prevent the animals from causing further DAMAGE and we can guarantee your complete satisfaction! We specialize in the removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats etc.

FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! No Obligation & Money Back Guarantee!

Animal Wildlife Raccoon Squirrel Skunk Bird Bat Beaver Rat Opossum Pigeon Starling Sparrow Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Bat removal Rat removal Raccoon control Squirrel control Skunk control Bird control Bat control Animal damage Raccoon damage Skunk damage Bird damage Animal in roof Animal in house Animal in attic Animal in shed Animal in garage Animal under deck Animal under porch Raccoon in roof Raccoon in house Raccoon in chimney Raccoon in ttic Raccoon in shed Raccoon in garage Raccoon under deck Raccoon under porch Squirrel in roof Squirrel in house Squirrel in chimney Squirrel in attic Squirrel in shed Squirrel in garage Skunk in house Skunk in window well Skunk in shed Skunk under shed Skunk under deck Skunk under porch Bird in house Bird in stove vent Bird in Bathroom vent Bird in dryer vent Noises in roof Noises in house Noises in chimney

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roofs, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! OUR FOCUS is on providing our customers with exceptional service (please read our reviews) and the humane removal and prevention of all wildlife
Animal Wildlife Raccoon Squirrel Skunk Bird Bat Beaver Rat Opossum Pigeon Starling Sparrow Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Bat removal Rat removal Raccoon control Squirrel control Skunk control Bird control Bat control Rat ontrol Animal damage Raccoon damage Skunk damage Bird damage Animal in roof Animal in house Animal in attic Animal in shed Animal in garage Animal under deck Animal under porch Raccoon in roof Raccoon in house Raccoon in chimney Raccoon in ttic Raccoon in shed Raccoon in garage Raccoon under deck Raccoon under porch Squirrel in roof Squirrel in house Squirrel in chimney Squirrel in attic Squirrel in shed Squirrel in garage Skunk in house Skunk in window well Skunk in shed Skunk under shed Skunk under deck Skunk under porch Bird in house Bird in stove vent Bird in Bathroom vent Bird in dryer vent Noises in roof Noises in house Noises in chimney
We will beat any competitors written comparable work by 10%.
The Original Humane Wildlife Removal Company. Established in 1984.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
We Accept All Types of Payment
Working at Heights Gov. Certified / OHSA's Health & Safety Trained / H&S Hazard Assessment Trained
Recommended by Animal Services, Humane Societies, Wildlife Rehabilitators, The MNR and competition
Bachelor of Science from the Guelph University - Wildlife Biologists on Staff
Free On-Site Estimates - No obligation
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a free written estima
One to Ten Year Guarantee, supported by over 33 years in business!