A & D Movers

Moving & Storage
Village station rd. Toronto ON
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for A & D Movers

Iris from Brampton

Use these guys in 2009 and was so happy I called back. Again a fantastic experience. On time and on budget as promised. Thanks to all the guys at A D movers for again a wonderful experience.

Job Price

Thank you for your return business. Always a pleasure moving people we have worked for before. All the best in your new home . Shane and crew.

Erin B from Toronto
2 reviews East York, ON

Shane and team did a great job moving us from Toronto to Waterloo Region. They were friendly and quick and treated us and our stuff with plenty of respect. We were very worried about fitting all our things into a truck (past movers have needed to make two trips with a small truck) but they brought the right size vehicle and packed it expertly for the drive. The price was what we expected, and reasonable, and the service was terrific.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words. Pleasure working with you folks. All the best in Waterloo. Shane and crew.

Kathryn from Toronto

Another incredible moving experience with A & D Movers. The team has done 2 moves for us and continues to be the best value and very professional. We would recommend them highly

Job Price

Thank you for your continued confidence and business. Always a pleasure working with you. All the best. When your ready to move again let us know.

Laura from Brampton

We used A & D on July 26th and we can not say enough about the service we received! They were on time, very efficient, friendly, and polite. They were careful with all of our things and used all of the appropriate materials and padding to ensure our stuff was not damaged. We highly recommend them! Thanks for the great service!

Job Price

Thank you very much for your kind words. Always happy to hear and thanks for taking time out of your schedule to write this review. All the best ion your new home.

Alan Lepofsky from Burlington
6 reviews Burlington, ON

This is the second time we've used A&D Movers, and the guys remembered us which was really nice. Both moves were complicated with multiple stops, elevators to deal with, and some furniture than needed to be dissembled. The guys never complained and had a "the client is always right" attitude. They were very careful with our things, expertly packaging items like our TV, paintings, etc. I can't get over how fast they could move boxes! Moving is never a pleasant experience, but the team was both professional and fun, telling lots of stories to help the day pass. I would highly recommend A&D.

Job Price

Thank you for your return business. We have tried to make everyone's experience with us a pleasure. This is not just a job to us ; it is are livelihood. We rely on our customers returning and referring us for years to come. All the best to you and your family. Thanks from Shane and crew at A D movers.

AD near Yonge & St. Clair

Mason and James were great: right on time, efficient, respectful of property, good-natured and capable. This is our second move with A&D Movers -- and we are pleased to recommend without hesitation.

Job Price

I will let them know how please you were. Always a pleasure to help.
We strive to make every move a good experience. We want your continued business and referral. Shane and crew

Linden from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Thanks to Jason, Red, and Copeland for a fast and friendly job mid-February. They moved my 1-bedroom apartment in 3.5 hours, including helping to wrap a few glass tabletops and making sure everything made it to the new place safely. This in spite of the door at the new place not being able to open to the full width of the door.

Shawn and Jason also rescued me the following day as I found myself needing to move a new couch set. The timing was lucky, and I'm sure they aren't always able to accommodate last-minute requests, but they were able to swing by my location and help move the pieces at reasonable rates.

These are the first people I will call if I ever need moving assistance again in the future, and I heartily recommend them to anyone and everyone I know in the same position. Thank you so much for making my move an easy one!

Job Price

Thank you very much. Always a pleasure to help. We cannot always do the last minute request ; but glad we could accommodate.
All the best in your new home.
Shane and Crew.

Erik Alcock from York
1 review York, ON

My girlfriend and I were moving out of a condo into a house. The initial move was easy and great, but our bedframe and headboard wouldn't fit up the stairs to the bedroom. AD Movers offered to come back at a later date and hoist the bedframe and headboard through the front window into our bedroom. They did just that and free of charge to boot! I've used them before and have always been impressed and recommended them, but this really takes the cake. Incredible service.

Job Price

Your very welcome. I believe this is our 4th job with you. We believe in gaining and forming relationships with all our customers. We have been doing this for over 40 years. We have moved 3rd generations of families. Anytime you need a hand give us a call, until then, all the best. Shane and crew.

Sharon and Joseph Ferrari from Mississauga

We were very impressed with the service we received from A&D Movers. The two movers who came were friendly and helpful and did everything they could to make our move easy. We will definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs a mover.

Job Price

I will certainly let them know. Always a pleasure to hear nice things. All the best to you and your family. Anytime you need us - just call. Thanks very much.

Pierre from Aurora
1 review Aurora, IL

4 months ago, we moved from an apartment in North York to a house in Aurora. Needless to say, finding good people to help us move was quite stressful. We've read and heard many horror stories regarding terrible and unreliable movers. Finally, an acquaintance recommended to contact Shane @ A&D Movers (www.admovers.ca) . As soon as I spoke with Shane on the phone, I knew we were in good hands.
Shane & the guys showed up on time and brought a large enough truck to carry everything we had very comfortably. They were extremely careful when moving heavy and awkward furniture into the new house.
They covered hardwood floors. They never touched the walls. All their shoes stayed outside the house. They even helped us cutting and placing felt on bottom of couch & tables!!! And... They did all this at a very quick & reasonable pace.

As for the cost, let us just say that we were very very happy with the price. There were no hidden costs. No nonsense.

Thank you, Shane, Frank, Mason & Red for being the best at what you do!
Thank you for being considerate, reliable, and professional.
And most importantly, Thank you for the great passion you continue to "carry" with you when helping people.

Have a very merry & happy holidays...

Job Price

Thank you very much for your very kind words and taking the time to share them at this busy time of year. It's always great to hear; but we try to give this experience to every customer we have. Why? Because we are in this business for over 40 years and want to be in it another 40. Again Thank you and All the best to you in your new home. Shane - proud owner of A D movers and crew.

More about A & D Movers

A & D Movers is Family owned and operated for over 35 years,
Fully insured, local and long distance(Ontario),
Started by our father in 1973'motto"If a jobs worth doing-do it right"
he was always saying that. I believe we have done this and continue to strive to do this today.

Need moving boxes - Visit us at: