A & D Movers

Moving & Storage
Village station rd. Toronto ON

Reviews for A & D Movers

Rochelle in Etobicoke

A&D movers were highly recommended to me and as a first time user of their services, I must say I am impressed. The crew are hard working individuals, genuine, professionals and efficient.
They made my move go smoothly and less stressful! I will most certainly use them again in the future and will in turn highly recommend to anyone! Thank you Shane and your crew!

Always are goal. This is are living but the difference is we actually enjoy it. We take pride in our work. Thank you for choosing us and all the best.
Shane and crew's.

Andrea

I was in desperate need of a mover on short notice for my brother, who has a neurological developmental disability. He was accepted into an assisted living residence in Cambridge. Residences with the support he needs are difficult to find, so I did not want to lose the opportunity.

Finding a mover for a Saturday with nine days notice is not easy. I was struggling on my own. I was referred to Shane at A&D Movers by my real estate agent, Bryen Daly. Bryen has heard reviews from homeowners about dozens of moving companies. The feedback on A&D has been consistently excellent. They are his top referral. Bryen has moved with Shane as well.

Shane reached out to me and I explained the situation. He found a way to accommodate my move. Jimmy and Mason showed up exactly on time, and were amazing to work with. The way they wrapped and protected my brother's belongings was like they were protecting their own items. The care with which they packed and moved everything meant so much to me.

They were professional, efficient, conscientious, polite, thoughtful and kind. My brother was moving from a retirement residence. Mason and Jimmy were directed to use the main door. On several trips out and back from the truck, they needed to wait for an elderly resident to slowly maneuver with a walker or cane between the internal and external door. Not once were they impatient, or even showed the slightest bit of annoyance. They were wonderfully understanding with the other residents.

At my brother's new residence, a victorian home, after carrying the sofa up a flight of steep stairs, it was determined that it would not fit through one of the doorways. They would have to bring it back down, and through a different set of stairs and staircase.

This was near the end of the move, approximately five hours into the day. I would not have faulted either of them should they have been a little frustrated with the sudden discovery. However this was not the case. They were totally understanding and patient about the change. They said it was there pleasure to take it up the different set of stairs. They were happy to help. They even helped my brother and I sort out the placement of a few of the items.

I sincerely had an amazing experience with A&D Movers. I'm very appreciative. My brother's belongings were in the best care. Jimmy and Mason displayed kindness and understanding towards not only us, but towards all people they came into contact with at both residences.

I wholeheartedly recommend A&D Movers. I will definitely call Shane for my next move.

Wow! I want to thank you very very much for that amazing review. We do take pride in our work and do strive to go out of our way for the customer. I'am so happy we could accomodate you last minute. We want to wish you and your brother all the best in the future. If any assistance or advice needed about moving please do not hesitate. Thank you for the kind words and the generosity shown to my crew. All the best Shane and crew.

I was recommended by The Box Guys. I called and spoke to Shane. He was very knowledgeable and polite. While speaking with Shane he put my mind at ease. I immediately booked and felt good with my decision. On move day the crew arrived on time and started moving my furniture very quickly. They completed my move in record time and at an affordable price. Thank you Shane and Crew for the great moving experience.

Thank you for choosing our company to help you move. I guess I do have some knowledge, never thought about it actually. Have been in this business since I was 13. Yikes. 37 years.
Again always a pleasure to help. All the best. Shane and crews.

Trustworthy, caring, efficient, on time, courteous, friendly and accommodating. I consider it a bargain when a company gives me great service for a reasonable price. And this is what I have always had through 3 moves with A&D. Shane goes above and beyond to make it happen, even though there may be challenges thrown your way. Bravo Fellows! We are thankful for the care you took in moving our precious things! Leslie L

Iam speechless. Very rare. Lol.
Thank you very much. We are a small family affair that keeps it small and personal. Today actually did a visit to a house that I moved in 7 yrs ago. They keep the card. Listen anytime and all the best in your new home . Thanks again .. Shane and crew's.

Valerie in Toronto

We have used A&D Moving four times since 2007. A&D has moved us three times, packed us one time and picked up a piece of furniture for us. Every time they are easy-going, reliable and the cost is competitive. We most recently used A&D for packing and moving. Everything went off without a hitch. A&D does not have the same kind of quote system and pre-move processes as other larger moving companies but they are great movers and we have never been disappointed. They are also hard working. We had a bed delivered prior to the move but the delivery people could not get the bed up the stairs. We were going to have to return the bed. Red and Jason got the bed up (with a lot of hard work). We really appreciated their attitude and hard work. Thanks Shane and your team.

Thank you for your continued business and support of a family run business.
We try to keep our operation smaller so our extended family(our employees)stay the same.
All the best to you . Take care.
Shane

Kelly from Oshawa

what can I say, this is the second time I have used A & D Movers ( hopefully wont need them again for awhile- lol) they made our move from our rental place in Scarborough to our new home in Oshawa a breeze. We moved on March 2nd, right after that huge storm in Toronto and busted their butts to get us packed up and moved with such professionalism and really do care for their clients possessions. I was amazed on how everything had its place like a jigsaw puzzle in the truck they guys are so friendly and energetic. I have recommended them to my director of my company for his move shortly and given them their name to my real estate agent to pass on. Shane you have a great crew working for you! Thanks again guys !!!!

Thank you very much . I have to agree . Lol
Glad all went well . We try to give every client the same experience. All the best in your new home. Until we meet again !! Lol
Shane and Crew.

Jeffrey Daniels in Toronto

I was recommended by the box guys and glad I took there advice to use there moving services.
Great experience. From the moment I called I was immediately impressed.
Speaking to Shane on the phone he put me at ease right away, then the crew of Armindo, Mason, Jason and Johnny took over and made my move a breeze. I can't say enough good things about theses family run businesses. I will defiantly recommend A & D and the box guys to everyone I know.

Thankyou for the kind words. I will certainly pass this on the the crew. Thanks for your business and all the best in your new home.
Shane and Crew.

Graham in Mississauga

Another great experience with these guys! Last move was in 2012 I called Shane up and he booked me in no problems. Same movers as last time which was great the guys were friendly and no playing around. I had some pretty heavy pieces of furniture and they handled it professionally. I recommend this company 100%

Thank you for your continued support of our family run business. Always a pleasure to help out.
All the best in your new home. Shane and crews.

Fantastic and courteous group of movers. In and out fast, no fuss, and make for good conversation. Nothing broken and not a scratch on anything. I look forward to passing on recommendations for them.

Your ery welcome . Glad you had a positive experience. That is always our goal.
All the best in your new home.
Shane and Crew .

Chantal  from North York

I love these guys. This was my second move with them and I did not even shop around this time. I contacted Shane to book a move date and they fit me in. The team was early, took great care with my stuff and were great guys. Such a great company!!!

Thank you very much . Glad we could accommodate your request . Repeat business is what we rely on.
All the best . Shane and Crew.

More about A & D Movers

A & D Movers is Family owned and operated for over 35 years,
Fully insured, local and long distance(Ontario),
Started by our father in 1973'motto"If a jobs worth doing-do it right"
he was always saying that. I believe we have done this and continue to strive to do this today.

Need moving boxes - Visit us at: