A & D Movers

Moving & Storage
Village station rd. Toronto ON

Reviews for A & D Movers

Trustworthy, caring, efficient, on time, courteous, friendly and accommodating. I consider it a bargain when a company gives me great service for a reasonable price. And this is what I have always had through 3 moves with A&D. Shane goes above and beyond to make it happen, even though there may be challenges thrown your way. Bravo Fellows! We are thankful for the care you took in moving our precious things! Leslie L

Iam speechless. Very rare. Lol.
Thank you very much. We are a small family affair that keeps it small and personal. Today actually did a visit to a house that I moved in 7 yrs ago. They keep the card. Listen anytime and all the best in your new home . Thanks again .. Shane and crew's.

Valerie in Toronto

We have used A&D Moving four times since 2007. A&D has moved us three times, packed us one time and picked up a piece of furniture for us. Every time they are easy-going, reliable and the cost is competitive. We most recently used A&D for packing and moving. Everything went off without a hitch. A&D does not have the same kind of quote system and pre-move processes as other larger moving companies but they are great movers and we have never been disappointed. They are also hard working. We had a bed delivered prior to the move but the delivery people could not get the bed up the stairs. We were going to have to return the bed. Red and Jason got the bed up (with a lot of hard work). We really appreciated their attitude and hard work. Thanks Shane and your team.

Thank you for your continued business and support of a family run business.
We try to keep our operation smaller so our extended family(our employees)stay the same.
All the best to you . Take care.
Shane

Kelly from Oshawa

what can I say, this is the second time I have used A & D Movers ( hopefully wont need them again for awhile- lol) they made our move from our rental place in Scarborough to our new home in Oshawa a breeze. We moved on March 2nd, right after that huge storm in Toronto and busted their butts to get us packed up and moved with such professionalism and really do care for their clients possessions. I was amazed on how everything had its place like a jigsaw puzzle in the truck they guys are so friendly and energetic. I have recommended them to my director of my company for his move shortly and given them their name to my real estate agent to pass on. Shane you have a great crew working for you! Thanks again guys !!!!

Thank you very much . I have to agree . Lol
Glad all went well . We try to give every client the same experience. All the best in your new home. Until we meet again !! Lol

Jeffrey Daniels in Toronto

I was recommended by the box guys and glad I took there advice to use there moving services.
Great experience. From the moment I called I was immediately impressed.
Speaking to Shane on the phone he put me at ease right away, then the crew of Armindo, Mason, Jason and Johnny took over and made my move a breeze. I can't say enough good things about theses family run businesses. I will defiantly recommend A & D and the box guys to everyone I know.

Thankyou for the kind words. I will certainly pass this on the the crew. Thanks for your business and all the best in your new home.

Graham in Mississauga

Another great experience with these guys! Last move was in 2012 I called Shane up and he booked me in no problems. Same movers as last time which was great the guys were friendly and no playing around. I had some pretty heavy pieces of furniture and they handled it professionally. I recommend this company 100%

Thank you for your continued support of our family run business. Always a pleasure to help out.
All the best in your new home. Shane and crews.

Fantastic and courteous group of movers. In and out fast, no fuss, and make for good conversation. Nothing broken and not a scratch on anything. I look forward to passing on recommendations for them.

Your ery welcome . Glad you had a positive experience. That is always our goal.
All the best in your new home.
Shane and Crew .

Chantal  from North York

I love these guys. This was my second move with them and I did not even shop around this time. I contacted Shane to book a move date and they fit me in. The team was early, took great care with my stuff and were great guys. Such a great company!!!

Thank you very much . Glad we could accommodate your request . Repeat business is what we rely on.
All the best . Shane and Crew.

jolyned85 from Richmond Hill

Yet another successful move with A & D Movers!!!!! I moved 4 years ago and used A&D Movers and was so impressed by how how they promised a time to start and they were on time they took caution with all my belongings and placed them in the proper room at my new house and this time again they did not disappoint. Again on time showed care my my property and we extremely friendly, it was very evident that the guys all got along very well and made such a stressful day so much more relaxed.
I will definitely recommend them to anyone who is moving.
Thank you A&D Movers.

Our pleasure . Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to show you again how important our customers are .
Want to wish you all the best in your new home.

Eric McGaw from Toronto
1 review Grande Prairie, AB

We are very grateful to Shane and his crew for how well (and quickly) our move went. They were extremely efficient and careful as well as being a really likeable crew. I highly recommend them!

Total pleasure working for you . Wish you all the best in the future.
Thanks again for your kindness.

Alex

We used A-D Movers twice in two moves of the last 5 years and we were left highly satisfied both times. They were punctual, professional and very careful ! They did the job efficiently and at a very competitive price. Thank you Shane and team for your help !

Thank you for your continued confidence. We really do appreciate your business. If you need us again ; please do not hesitate. All the best in your new home. Shane and Crew .

More about A & D Movers

A & D Movers is Family owned and operated for over 35 years,
Fully insured, local and long distance(Ontario),
Started by our father in 1973'motto"If a jobs worth doing-do it right"
he was always saying that. I believe we have done this and continue to strive to do this today.

Need moving boxes - Visit us at: