A & D Movers

Moving & Storage
Village station rd. Toronto ON
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for A & D Movers

Kelly from Oshawa

what can I say, this is the second time I have used A & D Movers ( hopefully wont need them again for awhile- lol) they made our move from our rental place in Scarborough to our new home in Oshawa a breeze. We moved on March 2nd, right after that huge storm in Toronto and busted their butts to get us packed up and moved with such professionalism and really do care for their clients possessions. I was amazed on how everything had its place like a jigsaw puzzle in the truck they guys are so friendly and energetic. I have recommended them to my director of my company for his move shortly and given them their name to my real estate agent to pass on. Shane you have a great crew working for you! Thanks again guys !!!!

Thank you very much . I have to agree . Lol
Glad all went well . We try to give every client the same experience. All the best in your new home. Until we meet again !! Lol

Jeffrey Daniels in Toronto

I was recommended by the box guys and glad I took there advice to use there moving services.
Great experience. From the moment I called I was immediately impressed.
Speaking to Shane on the phone he put me at ease right away, then the crew of Armindo, Mason, Jason and Johnny took over and made my move a breeze. I can't say enough good things about theses family run businesses. I will defiantly recommend A & D and the box guys to everyone I know.

Job Price

Thankyou for the kind words. I will certainly pass this on the the crew. Thanks for your business and all the best in your new home.

Graham in Mississauga

Another great experience with these guys! Last move was in 2012 I called Shane up and he booked me in no problems. Same movers as last time which was great the guys were friendly and no playing around. I had some pretty heavy pieces of furniture and they handled it professionally. I recommend this company 100%

Job Price

Thank you for your continued support of our family run business. Always a pleasure to help out.
All the best in your new home. Shane and crews.

Fantastic and courteous group of movers. In and out fast, no fuss, and make for good conversation. Nothing broken and not a scratch on anything. I look forward to passing on recommendations for them.

Job Price

Your ery welcome . Glad you had a positive experience. That is always our goal.
All the best in your new home.
Shane and Crew .

Chantal  from North York

I love these guys. This was my second move with them and I did not even shop around this time. I contacted Shane to book a move date and they fit me in. The team was early, took great care with my stuff and were great guys. Such a great company!!!

Job Price

Thank you very much . Glad we could accommodate your request . Repeat business is what we rely on.
All the best . Shane and Crew.

jolyned85 from Richmond Hill

Yet another successful move with A & D Movers!!!!! I moved 4 years ago and used A&D Movers and was so impressed by how how they promised a time to start and they were on time they took caution with all my belongings and placed them in the proper room at my new house and this time again they did not disappoint. Again on time showed care my my property and we extremely friendly, it was very evident that the guys all got along very well and made such a stressful day so much more relaxed.
I will definitely recommend them to anyone who is moving.
Thank you A&D Movers.

Job Price

Our pleasure . Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to show you again how important our customers are .
Want to wish you all the best in your new home.

Eric McGaw from Toronto
1 review Grande Prairie, AB

We are very grateful to Shane and his crew for how well (and quickly) our move went. They were extremely efficient and careful as well as being a really likeable crew. I highly recommend them!

Job Price

Total pleasure working for you . Wish you all the best in the future.
Thanks again for your kindness.

Alex

We used A-D Movers twice in two moves of the last 5 years and we were left highly satisfied both times. They were punctual, professional and very careful ! They did the job efficiently and at a very competitive price. Thank you Shane and team for your help !