A & D Movers

Moving & Storage
Village station rd. Toronto ON
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for A & D Movers

Graham in Mississauga

Another great experience with these guys! Last move was in 2012 I called Shane up and he booked me in no problems. Same movers as last time which was great the guys were friendly and no playing around. I had some pretty heavy pieces of furniture and they handled it professionally. I recommend this company 100%

Job Price

Thank you for your continued support of our family run business. Always a pleasure to help out.
All the best in your new home. Shane and crews.

Fantastic and courteous group of movers. In and out fast, no fuss, and make for good conversation. Nothing broken and not a scratch on anything. I look forward to passing on recommendations for them.

Job Price

Your ery welcome . Glad you had a positive experience. That is always our goal.
All the best in your new home.
Shane and Crew .

Chantal  from North York

I love these guys. This was my second move with them and I did not even shop around this time. I contacted Shane to book a move date and they fit me in. The team was early, took great care with my stuff and were great guys. Such a great company!!!

Job Price

Thank you very much . Glad we could accommodate your request . Repeat business is what we rely on.
All the best . Shane and Crew.

jolyned85 from Richmond Hill

Yet another successful move with A & D Movers!!!!! I moved 4 years ago and used A&D Movers and was so impressed by how how they promised a time to start and they were on time they took caution with all my belongings and placed them in the proper room at my new house and this time again they did not disappoint. Again on time showed care my my property and we extremely friendly, it was very evident that the guys all got along very well and made such a stressful day so much more relaxed.
I will definitely recommend them to anyone who is moving.
Thank you A&D Movers.

Job Price

Our pleasure . Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to show you again how important our customers are .
Want to wish you all the best in your new home.
Shane and Crew.

Eric McGaw from Toronto
1 review Grande Prairie, AB

We are very grateful to Shane and his crew for how well (and quickly) our move went. They were extremely efficient and careful as well as being a really likeable crew. I highly recommend them!

Job Price

Total pleasure working for you . Wish you all the best in the future.
Thanks again for your kindness.
Shane and Crew.

Alex

We used A-D Movers twice in two moves of the last 5 years and we were left highly satisfied both times. They were punctual, professional and very careful ! They did the job efficiently and at a very competitive price. Thank you Shane and team for your help !

Job Price

Thank you for your continued confidence. We really do appreciate your business. If you need us again ; please do not hesitate. All the best in your new home. Shane and Crew .

Naomi from Toronto

Thank you so much to A & D movers for their help moving us from two apartments to our new house.
The entire crew was professional, fast, efficient and careful. Truly a pleasure to work with! And we were pleasantly surprised with the very competitive cost.
Would definitely recommend/ use again.

Job Price

Thank you for your review. Always a pleasure hearing kind words about our crews. All the best in your new home. Shane and crews.

Paul Smith from Toronto

The guys where friendly and they worked fast and efficient the entire day. Thank you very much to the crew Mason, Tim, John and James for the great moving experience ever A++

Job Price

Thanks very much. Always great to hear nice things. Will certainly pass this on. Good job guys.

Stephanie from Toronto

This was my best moving experience to date (and I have moved a LOT!). The guys had the perfect blend of working fast and efficiently, while taking incredible care with my stuff. And the price was excellent. I was so impressed with the quality and price of this move. I whole heartedly recommend them!

Job Price

Thank you very much. Always a pleasure reading these reviews and knowing we can take a little stress off. Please tell your friends. All the best. Shane and crew.

Iris from Brampton

Use these guys in 2009 and was so happy I called back. Again a fantastic experience. On time and on budget as promised. Thanks to all the guys at A D movers for again a wonderful experience.

Job Price

Thank you for your return business. Always a pleasure moving people we have worked for before. All the best in your new home . Shane and crew.

More about A & D Movers

A & D Movers is Family owned and operated for over 35 years,
Fully insured, local and long distance(Ontario),
Started by our father in 1973'motto"If a jobs worth doing-do it right"
he was always saying that. I believe we have done this and continue to strive to do this today.

Need moving boxes - Visit us at:
660 Eastern avenue, Toronto. or online at:www.theboxguys.ca

Moving & Storage
Full range of packing supplies. Cartons(2 cubic ft.,4 cubic ft.,5 cubic ft.)most popular sizes,others sizes avaliable if needed. Acid free wrapping paper for dishes,tape,shrink wrap.Visit our retail location at:660 Eastern avenue,Toronto. or visit us on the web at: WWW.THEBOXGUYS.CA
We offer a FULL PACKING SERVICE. We can MOVE THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF YOUR HOME or JUST ONE ITEM.We now also offer a JUNK REMOVAL service.
We have top quality moving cartons - All our cartons have an "ECT" of 32lbs. Edge crush test - recommended by all major courier companies.
Moving, household deliveries, junk removal, packing and anything else you encounter when moving.
Fully Insured
Cheque/cash /credit card.We are happy to now except all major credit cards.
C.V.O.R
Our employees have been with us from 3 years to 15 years, allexperienced individuals.
Fully Insured in accordance with the regulations of Ontario.