Kadi Braiding Creations

RIA
RIA
1 review Woodbridge, VA

Braiding

For $180 and bad service i will NEVER GO BACK TO KADIS AGAIN!!
I had two African sisters work on my hair. The first one who moved to Ohio laughed at my hair saying it was too short but that she could work with me. The first girl did a fantastic job. She gripped my shorter length hair making sure to 'close' the ends to ensure they would not come loose. The second girl, Jennifer, talked on the phone, didnt grip the sides of my hair tightly, closed the braid so loose that I questioned her asking if this would stay she replied “not to worry about it" and simply laughed. The sides came out the next day!