Night & Day Window Decor

Night & Day Window Decor

Reviews for Night & Day Window Decor

marleneseymour in Toronto
marleneseymour in Toronto

New blinds for all windows after a renovation

Easy experience. All the work was done by Night & Day, including measuring and installation. I did not have to even leave the house as samples were brought to me. I got the Hunter Douglas Silhouette blinds and they are beautiful.

Thank you Marlene, for this review and making the time to respond to our survey. Much appreciated and insightful. Enjoy your lovely new Silhouette window shades!

ATran in Old Toronto
ATran in Old Toronto

Blinds for living room and bedroom windows

Great customer service at every touch point. The price point is a bit higher, then big box store competitors but you don’t get the same great customer experience, but I feel I got higher quality product and service here.

No one says it better than our clients! Wonderful to see such great feedback, thank you A.Tran!

mshaw
mshaw

Professional service - great products!

I couldn't be happier with the service and products that I've received from Night and Day. The service was excellent throughout the whole process from working with the talented designer, Corinne, who provided thoughtful and cost-effective solutions for us, to the professional and courteous services provided by the installer, Ephraim. Our professional-looking custom drapes and excellent black-out Hunter Douglas fabric blinds are perfect for our space and expertly manufactured and installed. Thanks Night and Day. You have a very happy customer.

Dear MShaw, it is wonderful to hear your experience was as positive as we strive for it to be each and every time. We are certain you will enjoy your custom window fashions for many years and thank you for this feedback sincerely. Corinne, Ephraim and the Night & Day Team.

Joanna from Toronto
Joanna from Toronto

Hunter Douglas Blinds

Our experience with Night and Day Window Décor was effortless and fulfilling from beginning to the very end. The designer we met with was a dream to work with from the very first time we spoke over the phone. She was prompt in all her responses (punctual at all times, even during a snow storm) and took her time to show us the endless options for colours, designs and a choice between manual and battery operated blinds. She pretty much held our hand every step of the way. It took only four and a half weeks from the time we made our choices until the install and we are beyond happy with our blinds. The installer was another gem that I can’t say enough great things about. He was courteous, quick and patient when installing the blinds and the wifi-operated hub. What a dream team! Not only were we treated with utmost respect but also the service was impeccable, quick and we got a fantastic discount on both the product and the installation. The end result exceeds our expectations and I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend them to friends or family (and everyone inbetween). Thank you Night and Day Window Décor!!!

Thank you Joanna, this is such a great review! Our "secret" is great people, that's mainly what a good business boils down to. We are thrilled to be part of making your house a home.
Ana, and the rest of the Night & Day Team

margaret.radon
margaret.radon

New Blinds at our Office

We have used Night & Day on three occasions over the last 3 years at our office and they have been fantastic every time. From design consult to install, we were happy with every aspect of the project (hence the repeat business). The designer was great in helping us select the right blinds (look & color). The install was speedy and the installer was very professional. and lastly the price was right. Compared to other quotes I received they were the most competitive. I would definitely recommend this company! Thank you Ana & the team!

Big thanks to Hotspex Inc, their repeat business and taking the time to share with Toronto and beyond. Cheers to growing with you!
Ana, Jason, Janine and the Night & Day Team

Customer service

4-6 weeks suggested time for installation. 10 weeks later, it was not finished and the product was broken when it arrived. Owner blamed fedex for the delay and did not contact me with details of the delay. Terrible customer service at the store as well.

Hello Ann, we are sorry to hear we didn't exceed your expectations. We work very hard to ensure all our clients get great results. In our 12 years of serving our communities this is our first 0/10. In order for our Homestars colleagues to make an informed decision we would like to share a few facts regarding your project. You placed your custom order with us on May 10/16. We conducted a check measure on May 11th and completed installation of your project on June 21/16. After installation of your 4 custom made blackout rollers, we noticed an imperfection in the fabric of one of your shades. We left that shade on-site for you to use while we had another shade re-made and installed July 22/16. This project did take longer to complete than we intended, however it is important to us to leave you with a great result. Should you be willing to share, I believe our Homestars colleagues would benefit from seeing a photo of your project. All of us at Night and Day Window Decor hope you are enjoying your shades and wish you all the best.

Oreo
Oreo

window treatment

Beautiful showroom where you can touch and try every option available from remote control blinds to hand operated systems. The staff are friendly and the in house decorators come right into your home and give you amazing advice. They were so patient while I navigated through the decision making process, and asked a million questions. They even allowed me to take home books and take my time looking at all the different options when I couldn't decide. The installer Mark, was fantastic. He came out and double measured everything so there would be no mistakes and the installation was a breeze. The blinds look amazing and I am so happy with this company.

Thank you very much Brent and Shelley for this great review. Recommendations mean a lot in the home remodelling business as you know. Enjoy your updated rooms!

b. t.
b. t.

repair for motorized silhouette blinds

We bought motorized silhouette blinds from Day and Night abut 5 years ago and had to have a customized motor done for an extra large window. We enjoy having them immensely as they are so convenient. Our customized motor stopped working properly and after attempting to fix them unsuccessfully Ana work with the third party manufacturer on our behalf and had the motor replaced while it was still under warrantee. It took some time, but Ana came through for us. Thank goodness, as I really missed the convenience of the motorized blinds. It was a lot of work for Ana but in the end she only charged for one installation visit...which was extremely fair given the situation. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone...they stand behind there products even over the long run!

Marg from Toronto
Marg from Toronto
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

Hunter Douglas window shades

We were very impressed by the quality of the product, the advice and the excellent service provided by Corinne, especially, and store staff. When we needed to exchange the front shade for a light blocking shade, it was done under warranty as fast as anyone could hope for. The installation technician, Danny, was both very pleasant and very skilled. I'm happy my husband found the type of shades he wanted here - we couldn't have made a better choice.

Thanks Marg.

More about Night & Day Window Decor

Welcome to Night & Day Window Decor, a unique two-family independent custom window fashion business, with two of the highest consumer rated showrooms in the GTA. Established in 2004 as a shop-from-home service, our window fashion business evolved into "Night & Day Window Decor" in 2009 when we opened a ...
Looking for Drapery & Curtains pros in Toronto?