Toronto Designers

Reviews for Toronto Designers

Laurie Di from Toronto
Laurie Di from Toronto

Fabulous, practical design

I always thought I knew how to arrange my own home until I worked with Susan! Her practical approach to bringing design change into my home made me fall in love with my house all over again. Her suggestions made my space more beautiful, more functional and helped me to use and enjoy each square inch of my small downtown Victorian. Colours choices, built ins and furniture arrangement (my old things and a few new pieces)...all perfection. Thank you Susan!

I love your home and your things Laurie! It was easy to make it all work for you, and I love how you so clearly understood and trusted my guidance. I'm thrilled you are as happy as you are!

rogden51 in Underhill
rogden51 in Underhill

Decorating, colors, placement of furniture, hanging photos, window treatment

Hi,

Susan has been my inspiration for several moves. She has an amazing eye for color. She even coined a word, and I forget it now, about the movement of color, shape and objects which she is very attuned to. Though I have purchased some new furniture and paintings over the years, mostly Susan...Toronto Designers, has been able to make my furniture look new and fresh again in new environments. I cannot emphasize enough what an efficient and creative force Susan is. A background in finance hasn't gone to waste.

Thank you Rachel! It was a pleasure working with you and your very eclectic pieces!

Linda
Linda

Expensive.

Susan was very pleasant, but if I had to do it over again, I would have relied on my own good judgement. The colour she suggested for the condo walls turned out to have a green tinge, and I told her I did not want or like green. She also charged for every bit of advice asked in 15 minute intervals, even if it only took 2 minutes to answer. It was too expensive for the services I received.

Linda, I am so sorry to hear you were disappointed in the colours. We were coming up with some great ideas together for your space and your review on Houzz was perfection for this same project.

As for my charges, I don't actually charge for every quick response, but when I have to get my head into a client's space to be sure I give the right advice, it takes time and then yes, I do have my fifteen minute minimum. You seemed to have had no issue with this two years ago so it's disheartening to see it in writing here after so long.

I would love to personally chat with you to fully understand what went wrong. Do try to connect to me personally so we may be able to resolve this.
[email protected]

More about Toronto Designers

interior design services - consultations and full-service