Bryston Flooring & Design

Reviews for Bryston Flooring & Design

Vancouver
Vancouver
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Replace carpet in bedroom & stairs

We had ordered carpet from Bryston Flooring in Oshawa. We were quoted a 4-week wait, which it was and worth the wait. We had carpet installers, Dan & Corey, were did an amazing job in our home. They were on time, and respectful of us and our home.

Theresa L in Oshawa
Theresa L in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Luxury vinyl tile in bathroom

Bryston just did our bathroom with Armstrong Alterna vinyl tiles.
It looks awesome!! You would never know it wasn't a real porcelain tile. The colors and pattern worked out so well :)

thanks again guys

Jayde
Jayde
1 review Oshawa, ON

Excellent Job with our Shower!

We had Bryston Flooring complete our new shower. It turned out beautiful! The staff were extremely helpful. They did a waterproofing Kerdi shower kit and helped us with all the design aspects such as the colour of the tiles and accents. The shower is now the favourite part of our house.
Great quality of work. We would highly recommend them.

john in Toronto
john in Toronto

fireplace tile

This is the third time we've used Bryston. The sales team was really helpful in choosing the tile and putting all the colors together. It turned out better than we expected, we are very happy the way our fireplace turned out. We would highly recommend Bryston to anyone and will be using them again when we finish our basement

James in Bolton
James in Bolton
1 review Caledon, ON

Service

Horrible service. Delivery was late, had to call 4 times. Each time they told me they would check on the delivery and call me back. They never did. On one of my calls when I ask when would we get the delivery (it was already late) they told me “whenever”.
We were also told they would deliver it into the house, when the order finally showed up we were told they only provided curbside delivery.

Barb from Oshawa
Barb from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Bathroom and living room flooring

I have purchased flooring from Brystonflooring for over 25 years. Excellent workmanship. Very friendly staff. I have referred many friends and family to this company. Everyone has been very satisfied.

Alison from Oshawa
Alison from Oshawa

Kitchen/bathroom flooring

I had Bryston Flooring put Dura Ceramics in the kitchen and bathroom. The installer was professional, quick and high quality work. I have also seen instals of their hardwood floor installer and I would consider him a master craftsman....spectacular work...thank you Bryston

O'neill from Oshawa
O'neill from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

hardwood, carpet, tile, vinyl

Last year Bryston did all the flooring throughout my entire house. They did Armstrong vinyl tiles in my two entrances, engineered hardwood throughout my main floor, carpet in all my bedrooms/ stairs, marble on my backsplash, floating vinyl in my basement and upper bathroom, ceramics on my shower walls/ tub surround. They also did all the baseboards/ doorstop trim everywhere.

This was the second home I've used Bryston and again was very satisfied with the installation and customer service. They were patient helping me choose all the different products.

I had an issue with a hardwood transition popping off, the installer came out and fixed it within a couple weeks and have had no issues since.

I would definately recommend using Bryston for any flooring project.