Bryston Flooring & Design

John in Oshawa
John in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Bryston Flooring nails 10 of 10 stars

June 2020: we hired Bryston Flooring for a job to install hardwood flooring (Mirage) and wool carpet on the stairs. We are pleased to provide a positive review. We are satisfied with the service, quality of products and competitive pricing. It was a pleasant customer experience dealing with Bryston Flooring (Oshawa) at every step of the way. Communication was excellent. Bryson delivered what they promised, on time with no surprises. This was the second time we have used Bryston Flooring and they are deserving of our endorsement.
Teresa & John

Carl in Oshawa
Carl in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

carpet bedroom and trim

this company went above and beyond. They replaced the carpet and did all the trim for me. The job looks awesome and very professional attitude from the personel. I have more rooms to do and they will be called for sure to complete these rooms.

Deb in Bowmanville
Deb in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Floor install and a repair

Have used this company a few times for flooring install and always excellent work. Also we had a flooring repair done to perfection. Cannot see that there ever was a problem. Everything was left with no clean up on our part. Again a job well done

kathy from Oshawa
kathy from Oshawa
6 reviews Oshawa, ON

Flooring

Mirage is amazing flooring. My whole main floor is done in the same hardwood. Go check it out
Bryston is a family run business. Buy local!

The order matched the previous flooring exactly

Review has 1 previous version
Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Tile in Kitchen and Entrance

Recently replaced my tile in kitchen and entrance with Armstrong tiles. Staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about the products. Louis, the installer came in and remove all existing tiles and replace with new Armstrong tile. He did an amazing job, attention to detail. I have dealt with Bryston Flooring for many years and they always done a fantastic job. Highly recommend.

Art E.
Art E.

Back Splash New Flooring

The quality and service provided by Bryston Flooring Canada is superb the sales staff are very knowledgeable .
The installation was very professionally installed by a skilled craftsman who took great pride in his work.
The work sight was left clean . Only thing left behind was a beautiful back splash and stunning floor

Colin
Colin
1 review Courtice, ON

All’s Well That Ends Well

***EDIT*** The floors have been installed for two weeks now and we absolutely love them! A huge thank you to Matt for the pro installation and to Bryston for making it right and providing such a beautiful product. Now it’s time to host a party to show it off!! Is there such thing as a floor-warning party??

I am not one to complain, however this has unfortunately gotten to a point where I need to voice my frustration. Late last year, my wife and I bought a new house. We decided to have some renovations done, which involved redoing the dining room flooring. We needed a specific beautiful bamboo hardwood in order to match what was already in the den, and we were extremely happy to find that Bryston Flooring had it in stock. We paid for it right on the spot, and they advised that we could expect it within the first week of January. No delivery, no installation, we were going to pick it up and install it ourselves to expedite the process. It is now February 19th and not only do we not have our flooring yet, but we have absolutely no idea when it will arrive. What’s worse is that in preparation for the new flooring at the beginning of January, we ripped up the existing flooring and have been living with an exposed subfloor since then, which has been tricky to navigate with our daughter, almost 2 years old, running around! At last check, they advised it would be in no later than two weeks ago, which has obviously come and gone with no solution on the horizon.

We had originally been told that the flooring was in warehouse B instead of warehouse A, and somehow that one takes longer to ship from. Then we were told that it was delayed because of weather. I am not naive to the fact that the weekly snow storms have slowed down many deliveries, however I find it incredibly hard to believe that every shipment to a Bryston Flooring customer has been delayed by two months.

I post this in an effort to warn others of our brutal experience, and to try to obtain a resolution to this ongoing issue. Not only has the Bryston number that we have been texting back and forth with stopped responding to our messages, but they have also conveniently disabled the “read receipt” function so we are no longer able to tell when they have read our messages.

Please get in touch to advise of a specific deadline, along with a significant refund. To think that you will be profiting off of this transaction after your horrible service is appalling. I am tired of walking on subfloor or staying out of the dining room all together. I am tired of being continually disappointed by missed deadlines. I am tired of not being able to settle into our new house.

Review has 1 previous version
Vancouver
Vancouver
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Replace carpet in bedroom & stairs

We had ordered carpet from Bryston Flooring in Oshawa. We were quoted a 4-week wait, which it was and worth the wait. We had carpet installers, Dan & Corey, were did an amazing job in our home. They were on time, and respectful of us and our home.

Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Oshawa?