Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

DMaginn in Campbellton

I had a really great experience having windows and eaves cleaned. Really nice, friendly guys. Bagged all of the leaves and finished nice and quickly. Would definitely recommend their services.

Job Price

Thanks for the kind words.

Ron

I called Brian and got a prompt reply.However, I called on Wednesday and explained we were having guests come in on the weekend, and asked if it was possible if he could get us done by Friday. He said they were really busy, but to leave it with him and he said he would see what he could do. He called a little later and said he managed to jungle things around and he could get us done, I was appreciative of. He asked if I had used their on-line calculator and said I had ($125.00), but the estimate seemed a little low, as compared to what I had paid the last time we had our windows cleaned with another company ($175.00). He said it was pretty accurate and it differed greatly, from when they got on site, they would call.

We'll, I received no call and the final bill was $113.00 (including tax), so less than the estimate. This was our first time dealing with Toronto Clear view and we were more than pleased with the results. I actually chose them over a few others because as a small business owner I liked how he replied to any feedback, which would be called negative, to address customer concerns. This indicated to me high level of wanting to please their clients and not just have one time customers, but build a long term relationship.

Hi Ron,

Appreciate your review. We believe being honest wins in the end. Our estimate calculator if valuable for those wanting to figure out a price without having to physically have someone on site. We were the 1st to have such a feature which has since been copied by many companies since. Obviously there is the possibility that a homeowner may complete the form incorrectly and either come out with a price that is too high or too low. Regardless, it usually is not off by much. Once we arrive, we do an exact calculation. In your case, the cost was lower.

Happy to have served your cleaning needs.

A&J

We have been dealing with Toronto ClearView for several years. They are thorough and highly professional.

Job Price

Thanks for the compliment. Some of our clients go as far back as 1989. Time flies.

Sean D.

I've been using them for years, always dependable at a reasonable price. My basement leaks if the job isn't done right. I haven't had leaks since TO Clearview has been doing the work.

Job Price

Nice to know that our work is noticed when it is done right.

mcarter

Toronto Clear View was fast, friendly and efficient. As always their people are excellent and very customer friendly. The service was so good, we are increasing our service to 2 times a year now!

Job Price

We are happy to service your needs, no matter how often they are needed.

Regards

kjerstin

We have had Toronto Clear View window cleaners washing our windows and roll-down screens for over 10 years. Always the same well done work and they always have been professional, welcoming and trustworthy.

Thank you!

szainy

Amazing job ! Reliable and reasonable , honest and trustworthy Brian and his crew are amazing . Windows sparkle after

Always happy to help.

Isabel

I have used Brian Harris to clean my windows for many years. He has always been punctual, professional and very pleasant. He does a great job always and I would highly recommend him

Job Price

Can you imagine that it has been over 15 years already?

GDM in Toronto

The quote was accurate, the work was done within the 10 days as advertised and paying online was very convenient. I wasn't satisfied with the initial work that was done and sent photos of my eavestrough after the service was completed. The attached photo was taken after the 1st cleaning. This dirt covered the entire eaves, around the house, not just in one spot. The company agreed the work had not been done correctly the first time and sent their worker back to do a proper cleaning. The company did respond to my concern and I am happy with results but it did take a second cleaning to achieve the results I expected.

Regardless of what company you select, I would recommend requesting photos of the work after it is complete. Especially, if you are unable to inspect the work yourself.

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

After thorough investigation it was discovered that the cleaning was done just before rains occurred and that once the waters evaporated, all sediment of debris was washed up and gathered at a low point in the eavestroughs. A subsequent visit on a dry day enabled the particular location to be cleared up without problem. On our subsequent visit we took pictures and the higher points where water did not settle was as clean as a bone. The picture taken by the homeowner was the lowest point where all debris subsequently gathered after heavy rains and dried up.

Such a picture is disappointing because it gives an uninformed homeowner the wrong impression about what can be expected with an eavestrough cleaning.

In any case, the "layer of dirt/sediment" in a small location is not debris that will in any way impede water flow. Eavestrough cleaning consists of the removal of matter that will cause a water flow problem, such as leaves, branches, etc..

As for any companies that take before and after pictures, we've seen examples of such pictures. Pictures can easily be taken of locations that lack any dirt/sediments to start with for a very impressive cleaning impression. We could have done likewise. On the flip side, pictures can be taken of the areas that simply have the most dirt/sediment build up, as is the case here.

Some companies will clean by hand. Logically, it is impossible to clean by hand as well as using a high speed blower system. Cleaning by hand method can never remove as much residue. Had a company cleaned this homeowners eavestroughs by hand, there would have been A LOT MORE debris gathered in the low section where the rains washed everything up.

Lastly, the "other company" that breaks down the cleaning costs as "small', "medium" and "large" would have resulted in a MUCH higher cleaning cost for you with no better cleaning results. Our estimator provides a much more accurate cost that in the end saves the customer money.

Trusting that these details clarify matters.

More about Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Toronto's Multi-Award Winning Window and Eavestrough Cleaning Company.

Toronto and southern Ontario have had many Window Cleaning and Eavestrough Cleaning companies come and go. We believe that there is a reason why Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc. has been in business since 1989, and we invite you to join the many thousands of our satisfied customers.

We are honored to be the company selected as Toronto's Authorized DiamondBack Gutter Protection System. Note that there are a number of Gutter Protection type products on the market and contrary to what some of the competition claims, they are NOT the same. Although our website has not been updated with the product we are now using, we can send pictures. As soon as you look them over, you can immediately tell how the product is superior to anything else on the market.

For 30 years, Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc has been servicing Ajax, Aurora, Brampton, Bridle Path, East York, Etobicoke, Forest Hill, Halton Hills, High Park, Lawrence Park, Leaside, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Rosedale, Scarborough, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, and Whitby