Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Sean D.

I've been using them for years, always dependable at a reasonable price. My basement leaks if the job isn't done right. I haven't had leaks since TO Clearview has been doing the work.

Job Price

Nice to know that our work is noticed when it is done right.

mcarter

Toronto Clear View was fast, friendly and efficient. As always their people are excellent and very customer friendly. The service was so good, we are increasing our service to 2 times a year now!

Job Price

We are happy to service your needs, no matter how often they are needed.

Regards

kjerstin

We have had Toronto Clear View window cleaners washing our windows and roll-down screens for over 10 years. Always the same well done work and they always have been professional, welcoming and trustworthy.

Thank you!

szainy

Amazing job ! Reliable and reasonable , honest and trustworthy Brian and his crew are amazing . Windows sparkle after

Always happy to help.

Isabel

I have used Brian Harris to clean my windows for many years. He has always been punctual, professional and very pleasant. He does a great job always and I would highly recommend him

Job Price

Can you imagine that it has been over 15 years already?

GDM in Toronto

The quote was accurate, the work was done within the 10 days as advertised and paying online was very convenient. I wasn't satisfied with the initial work that was done and sent photos of my eavestrough after the service was completed. The attached photo was taken after the 1st cleaning. This dirt covered the entire eaves, around the house, not just in one spot. The company agreed the work had not been done correctly the first time and sent their worker back to do a proper cleaning. The company did respond to my concern and I am happy with results but it did take a second cleaning to achieve the results I expected.

Regardless of what company you select, I would recommend requesting photos of the work after it is complete. Especially, if you are unable to inspect the work yourself.

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

After thorough investigation it was discovered that the cleaning was done just before rains occurred and that once the waters evaporated, all sediment of debris was washed up and gathered at a low point in the eavestroughs. A subsequent visit on a dry day enabled the particular location to be cleared up without problem. On our subsequent visit we took pictures and the higher points where water did not settle was as clean as a bone. The picture taken by the homeowner was the lowest point where all debris subsequently gathered after heavy rains and dried up.

Such a picture is disappointing because it gives an uninformed homeowner the wrong impression about what can be expected with an eavestrough cleaning.

In any case, the "layer of dirt/sediment" in a small location is not debris that will in any way impede water flow. Eavestrough cleaning consists of the removal of matter that will cause a water flow problem, such as leaves, branches, etc..

As for any companies that take before and after pictures, we've seen examples of such pictures. Pictures can easily be taken of locations that lack any dirt/sediments to start with for a very impressive cleaning impression. We could have done likewise. On the flip side, pictures can be taken of the areas that simply have the most dirt/sediment build up, as is the case here.

Some companies will clean by hand. Logically, it is impossible to clean by hand as well as using a high speed blower system. Cleaning by hand method can never remove as much residue. Had a company cleaned this homeowners eavestroughs by hand, there would have been A LOT MORE debris gathered in the low section where the rains washed everything up.

Lastly, the "other company" that breaks down the cleaning costs as "small', "medium" and "large" would have resulted in a MUCH higher cleaning cost for you with no better cleaning results. Our estimator provides a much more accurate cost that in the end saves the customer money.

Trusting that these details clarify matters.

TSS - Chaplin Estates from Toronto

Great service. Kevin came to clean our windows and he did an excellent job. While I think Clearview is slightly more expensive than some of the other options in North Toronto, I would recommend them because they do a better job.

Job Price

Appreciate the positive review. We certainly do want to be distinguished as a head above the rest because of the final cleaning results.

In regards to the pricing, with the forcing of all companies to have WSIB coverage, the fact is that the only companies that charge less than us are those who are not insured. There might be the odd company charging less than us, but I would encourage any "shopper" to make sure they are insured. Unfortunately, insurance is very, very costly for window cleaning companies and the cleaning prices have to incorporate those costs.

Mike T, Toronto

I haven't been able to test the quality of the work yet, as the eaves are high in the air, and it's not raining. What I do know is that the service was extremely helpful and extremely quick. (I was worried about a leak caused by a blocked downspout). Thank you!

Job Price

Well, we obviously did our job properly. No need to return.

D&L in North York
9 reviews North York, ON

So it's 7 years since our last eavestrough cleaning and gutter filter install and we have moved to a new house. So naturally we emailed Toronto Clear View to have the same service performed on our new house. Same result, super prompt estimate, service and fantastic communication all via email. Not only did they perform the cleaning and installation but they made some minor repairs to our eavestroughs as well.

Happy you are Happy!

More about Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Toronto's Multi-Award Winning Window and Eavestrough Cleaning Company.

There are many Window Cleaning and Eavestrough Cleaning companies operating in the Toronto GTA, however, they are not all the same. Some come, some go. We believe that there is a reason why Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc. has been in business since 1989, and we invite you to join the many thousands of our satisfied customers.

We are honored to be the company selected as Toronto's Authorized DiamondBack Gutter Protection System. Note that there are a number of Gutter Protection type products on the market and contrary to what some of the competition claims, they are NOT the same. Although our website has not been updated with the product we are now using, we can send pictures. As soon as you look them over, you can immediately tell how the product is superior to anything else on the market.