Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

kaevans29

I've been using Toronto Clear View for years now and have never had an issue with them or their work. Their customer service is excellent, they're friendly and helpful on the phone and their work is impeccable.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words.

Annie L.

Cleaned windows and eaves, very pleasant, punctual and tidy.I have used them for several years and will continue to use this company.

Thanks

sallyparadine

Clean the eaves annually without my having to be home - quick simple easy and well done

Job Price

Building "trust" is something we value and it allows the convenience of customers coming home to a clean house while they were away. Thanks for being such a long time customer.

Teri

Have used this window cleaning and eaves service for 18 years. Always reliable and efficient.

Job Price

Where DOES the time go? We started in 1989 and are proud to have some customers still with us from those 27 years ago.

William in Maple

Just got my windows cleaned, it was quickly done and the result is perfect. We are in a two story house and all got done from basement to bedrooms. Price charged was slightly lower than the estimate.

Job Price

Thanks for the review. While we can't always promise that the end charge will be less than the Estimate Calculator, the reason why it might end up less sometimes is because we honestly charge what the job should be.

Sometimes a homeowner simply makes a mistake calculating their windows and quotes it high. They should not be penalized for doing to.

Looking forward to a long-term relationship.

DMaginn in Campbellton

I had a really great experience having windows and eaves cleaned. Really nice, friendly guys. Bagged all of the leaves and finished nice and quickly. Would definitely recommend their services.

Job Price

Thanks for the kind words.

Ron

I called Brian and got a prompt reply.However, I called on Wednesday and explained we were having guests come in on the weekend, and asked if it was possible if he could get us done by Friday. He said they were really busy, but to leave it with him and he said he would see what he could do. He called a little later and said he managed to jungle things around and he could get us done, I was appreciative of. He asked if I had used their on-line calculator and said I had ($125.00), but the estimate seemed a little low, as compared to what I had paid the last time we had our windows cleaned with another company ($175.00). He said it was pretty accurate and it differed greatly, from when they got on site, they would call.

We'll, I received no call and the final bill was $113.00 (including tax), so less than the estimate. This was our first time dealing with Toronto Clear view and we were more than pleased with the results. I actually chose them over a few others because as a small business owner I liked how he replied to any feedback, which would be called negative, to address customer concerns. This indicated to me high level of wanting to please their clients and not just have one time customers, but build a long term relationship.

Hi Ron,

Appreciate your review. We believe being honest wins in the end. Our estimate calculator if valuable for those wanting to figure out a price without having to physically have someone on site. We were the 1st to have such a feature which has since been copied by many companies since. Obviously there is the possibility that a homeowner may complete the form incorrectly and either come out with a price that is too high or too low. Regardless, it usually is not off by much. Once we arrive, we do an exact calculation. In your case, the cost was lower.

Happy to have served your cleaning needs.

A&J

We have been dealing with Toronto ClearView for several years. They are thorough and highly professional.

Job Price

Thanks for the compliment. Some of our clients go as far back as 1989. Time flies.

Sean D.

I've been using them for years, always dependable at a reasonable price. My basement leaks if the job isn't done right. I haven't had leaks since TO Clearview has been doing the work.