Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

arosenberg

Work was done in a timely fashion as per the estimate and followed up by the contractor.

Job Price

Thanks for the review. Considering you did not rate the service as a 10, I must assume that something was not fully to your expectations? Please do let us know and we'd be more than willing to right the wrong.

Sara

We use Toronto Clear View every year for our eaves. They do a fantastic job every time. This year we decided to try their window cleaning services too, and we were not disappointed. Fast, friendly, and affordable service!

Job Price

Thank you, Sara, for allowing the privilege of servicing your cleaning needs and for giving us the opportunity of cleaning your windows!

Cypherion

I decided to give this company a try after reading numerous positive reviews on HomeStars. I had a good experience.

The Toronto Clear View website has a tool where you can get a quote based on not only the number of windows but the type of windows as well, making it easy to customize the quote.

Andre did a good job of cleaning the windows and sealing the gutter.

Thanks Andre and Brian

Job Price

Do not hesitate to contact us back if you have any issues whatsoever. We are here to make you happy.

We expect to soon have a New and Improved website with what we expect will be the most advance instant quote system in the business for the public to receive what they want without having to have an onsite visit.

Joanne

They were professional and prompt in responding. This large old house with many windows is shining thanks to their team. I would call again and highly recommend anyone looking for a job well done.

Job Price

Thanks Joanne! We've done a few jobs lately with somebody by the name of Joanne, so if I have the right person in mind, yes it was a big project in view of the old windows have until all be taken apart . The job was a challenge but glad to hear it all turned out favorably.

HomeStars in Toronto

It was Cleaned windows inside and out. Time of work convenient. Did not leave stricks. Pleasant and cooperative. Provided service for approximately 25 years.

Job Price

Not sure who you are, but although it seems everything was great based on your review, the star rating was just shy of perfect. Would love to know what could have been done to earn a perfect score.

suechef

The worker was very polite, work was done thoroughly and clean-up very satisfactory. Follow-up with the company was timely and considerate.

Thanks for your review!

stephanie.testoni in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

I needed a reliable company to help maintain my outdoor space. Toronto clear view window cleaning helps me keep my windows clean. They also clean leaves and debris around the house.
Job always well done ! Great price !

Job Price

Thanks Stephanie. We believe that doing the best we can creates long lasting relationships. If we do happen to mess up, we will fix the problem. That's our guarantee!

Joel

Had Toronto Clear View clean the eavestroughs a few years back. Since then I've had them install a gutter protection system which has been working fantastic.

Recently, decided to get the outside windows cleaned. Now wishing I would've had them do the inside as well. The difference is remarkable! I guess it's the combination of having the expertise and the equipment that makes such a difference.

Also appreciated the concern for all of the plants around the house. I realize it's tough to avoid walking on certain things but they did their best to avoid causing damage. I guess it's even the little things that do make a difference when you hire a company that puts them above the others.