Brock Doors And Windows

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Brock Doors And Windows

ron from York
ron from York

main floor windows and basement

Our first project with Brock Window and Doors was completed September 2017. Great service from sales, management and installation. Had 5 windows installed on the main floor and 1 storm door. Installers were excellent, from removing old windows to caulking and capping of our new windows. The new windows kept the upstairs warm and saw our Gas Bill drop. Brock was Professional and skilled! Highly recommend Brock Windows 100% satisfied and pleased!!
Our second project with Brock Windows help to complete our Window replacement project May 2018 for our Basement. Again, Great service from sales, management and (installation crew -Marc and Daniel). Install crew were fantastic they explained why and how the windows would be installed. Great follow-up with customer service with updates when the project would start and confirmed install crew were on site. Another project I would Highly recommend Brock Windows 100% satisfied and pleased.

Roz in Hamilton
Roz in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

new windows

New homeowner, did my homework...rebate no brainer...Brock was not the cheapest but the best customer service from start to finish, And i believe i received a far superior window. Thanks Brock you rock!

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Great company, great windows!

Couldn't be happier with our experience with Brock! Great customer service from start to finish. And no problems at all on install day. The installer was helpful, polite, neat and very quick.
I would definitely work with them again in the future!!

Allyson in Mississauga
Allyson in Mississauga

Bedroom and kitchen windows

Just had my 2 bedroom windows and my kitchen windows replaced by Brock Doors & Windows and I couldn’t be happier. All beautiful, double hung style makes for easy cleaning and they open from the top or bottom. The price, the service, the installation and the quality is always outstanding. I had Brock do my patio door two years ago and am still so happy with the extra finishing touches that make it look great. Would highly recommend them to everyone!

sheila in Uxbridge
sheila in Uxbridge
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

New front Windows

The installers were on time, very friendly, polite and courteous and great customer service. They worked fast and cleaned up quickly. They also were very nice to my two yappy barking poodles. They explained the warranty process clearly and did a real nice pine trim surround on my new windows. I am very happy with this install and my windows look great. Thank you Brock

Susan in Brampton
Susan in Brampton
1 review Newcastle, ON

replacement of three windows by Brock Doors and Windows under government incentive.

Very happy with my experience of buying and having my windows installed by Brock Doors and Windows.
Steve was very knowledgeable regarding the windows and explained the whole procedure to me. The installers were very neat, polite and quick with the installations.
Will be happy to recommend them to my friends.

JrJagsFootball in Aurora
JrJagsFootball in Aurora

Overall I'm pretty satisfied

I originally signed my contract back in April to take advantage of the buy one get one and government rebates. I feel I absolutely got the best bang for my buck and replaced all 18 windows in my home including my patio door.

On anything that actually mattered, the install team did a fantastic job and were very courteous taking their time to explain everything to make sure I was satisfied with the work.

There were a couple of minor issues with my project but nothing that wasn't resolved in a timely fashion with their top notch customer service.

John from Oakville
John from Oakville

10 Windows installed

Amazing company with great products & service. Work crew very courteous although I wish they would have cleaned up better and wiped down windows. Thank you again Brock for another good job

Frank Zou in Toronto
Frank Zou in Toronto

Good Job

Good job, hard work for both sales and installation. Clean everything after work and very friendly.

Professional and polite, will do business in the future for sure.

Thanks Brock for your service

Window Replacment

We are very pleased with our window replacement by Brock Doors & Windows. The whole process exceeded our expectations, from Sales (Bill) to Installation (Amry). Everyone I've spoken to at Brock have been courteous and efficient. Thank you!

More about Brock Doors And Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors & Hardware. Our Manufacturer, North Star Vinyl Windows, carries 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.