Brock Doors And Windows

Reviews for Brock Doors And Windows

sandra p.
sandra p.

Patio Door

The work done by Brock Windows and Doors was exceptional. All communications done prior to the installation were clear and precise. On installation day, the crew set up and ensured that the work area was prepared with a drop cloth. The work area was cleaned during and after the installation. We are very happy with our new patio door and would highly recommend Brock Windows and Doors to any future customers considering replacing their patio door. The integrated blinds are fantastic and we are definitely enjoying the upgrade.

Hi there,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your recent patio door replacement project.

We appreciate you entrusting our company with the replacement, and are happy to hear that everything went exceptionally.

We're glad you're loving the built-in mini blinds!

Regards,

Theresa Zimmerman in Scarborough
Theresa Zimmerman in Scarborough

Three windows intalled

Really nice installers so I hate to write a bad review BUT, finger prints and glue left on the sills. Poor caulking of the holes. One piece of wood is loose and can be moved, plus the outside isn't primed like the others are. Piece of metal sticking out and cut my finger (minimally). Holes left on wall at bottom of one window which I will have to fill, sand and paint. Guys were nice and put a screen up for me that wasn't part of the job. They worked hard all day. They didn't bring the paperwork so I had to sign on a piece of paper. Hard to get a hold of anyone to assist. No one answers phone so I have to leave messages (3) which no one has returned so far. I was suppose to pay over 2 years but because they didn't have the paperwork, I have to speak to someone (who phoned and left message) to confirm. Hopefully the two men will call me and get things fixed for me. I'll keep you posted!

Theresa, we appreciate your honest & constructive feedback and would like to extend an apology for the inconveniences and delays you've been experiencing.

We do advise to please work directly with your Project Coordinator for any outstanding items - if you do have Customer Relations concerns, you can connect with our Customer Relations Manager, Natalie Wynter at 1-800-449-3808 ext. 1106 or by email at nwynter@brockwindows.com.

We are happy however to hear of your appreciation towards your appointed Installation Crew.

Regards,

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

New front door

Couldn't be happier with all aspects - sales, installation and follow-up. Chris actually walked down our street showing us examples of what we liked and didn't like. They did a fantastic job installing and cleaning up after themselves.

Hi there, thank you for your wonderful feedback & for entrusting us with your home renovation project. It is great to hear of your pleasant experience with Sales Representative, Chris. We will be sure to send your feedback onto him as we know he will appreciate it!

Thank you again, we hope to work with your again on any future projects you may have.

Aamir Iqbal from Pickering
Aamir Iqbal from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Very satisfied with the work. Will call again!

We recently got 9 windows changed by Brock Doors & Windows. The salesman Steve was very professional and friendly. He answered all our questions. The installers Carlos and Daryl were very friendly and professional also. They put carpet and sheets to protect our floors and carpet and vacuumed/cleaned after themselves. New windows look awesome. I will be booking them again next year to get the remaining windows done. My house was the third on my street who got their windows changed by these guys. I’d recommend them without any hesitation. Just book them early as we had to wait over 4 months after placing the order.

Aamir,

Thank you for your 10/10 feedback & for choosing Brock Doors and Windows as your supplier of choice! We appreciate your feedback regarding your project in a whole, but especially in regards to your Sales Representative Steve as well as your Installation Team of Carlos and Darryl.

We look forward to working with you again on your next project, and we all greatly appreciate your recommendation immensely.

Becky  in Brampton
Becky in Brampton

Bay Window Replacement

I recently purchased a large Bay window from Brock. The installers showed up on a timely basis, installed it within a reasonable time and were very professional. I love my new windows. They look great and are keeping the house nice and warm.

Becky, thank you for choosing Brock Doors & Windows for your bay window replacement.

We're pleased to hear that everything from beginning to end went seamlessly! We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again.

Kindest regards,

Karen Smith in Aurora
Karen Smith in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Exceptional from start to finish

What a great experience! From the expert advice from the sales rep to the continued friendly customer service support, we were excited to have our windows installed. All of our transactions were straight forward and we felt that our project, although small, was important to them. Brock was on time, on budget and the installation was done with utmost professionalism. The installers in particular went above and beyond our expectations to ensure we were completely happy with the end result. We want to thank Brock for making it an enjoyable experience and I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Karen, we're so happy to hear you had an excellent experience!

We appreciate your 10/10 feedback, and of course your recommendation. It is great to hear that everything from Sales to Installation and beyond exceeded your expectations.

We hope to work with you again on any future projects.

Kindest regards,

Christopher in Pefferlaw
Christopher in Pefferlaw
1 review Georgina, ON

A-Z service

From start to finish everything went very smoothly. Salesman showed up on time and had answers to all the questions I asked. The installers were friendly, cleaned up after themselves and even helped me trouble shoot a problem that popped up from the previous window that was installed incorrectly. We had 8 windows replaced and a 6' sliding door installed. I highly recommend using Brock Windows.

Christopher, thank you for your 10 star feedback. We're happy to hear that your Sales Representative was very knowledgable and punctual, we are equally happy to hear that you had no issues with your install, and that they even went out of their way to assist with a pre-existing window.

We hope to work with you again into the future.

Colleen in Toronto
Colleen in Toronto

Good end product

good end product - though there were issues along the way, Brock fixed them. I do think things could be improved about the paper contracts and errors in not bringing trim or right casement. Again, overall the best in terms of honest company in the windows and doors sector and I ended up purchasing again from them.

Hi, Colleen!

We're happy to hear of your satisfaction with the end product of your project. We'd like to apologize for any inconveniences experienced throughout, but are pleased to hear everything was rectified in the end and that you are content and satisfied with everything.

In terms of our NCR contract forms, we are advancing into the electronic realm and are ultimately aiming to be a green and paperless company. Something we believe will be beneficial for both the customer and company, as well as the world!

Thank you for your continued business, Colleen. It is greatly appreciated.

JoJo  in York
JoJo in York

Windows and door

Excellent works and very good materials. Nice people to deal with. They are so very kind and honest and also the sale representative is so helpful to us likewise the showroom helps a lots.thanks Brock.

Hi there, JoJo!

We're happy to hear you had an excellent experience and that everyone you've dealt with have been nothing short of polite.

We appreciate your feedback immensely,

Stouffville Ontario
Stouffville Ontario
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Front Door and Side Light

Incredible job, very professional and the installers were courteous, polite and left entrance pristine condition.
I would recommend Brock Windows and Doors to all considering any new windows or doors.
Jeff Bingley the installer was extremely informative thruout the complete installation and definitely an asset to Brock Windows and Doors.

Hi there,

Thank you for submitting your feedback to us via HomeStars! We're happy to hear of your satisfaction. We will be sure to send your kind comments onto our team, and more specifically Jeff Bingley and team.

We really appreciate it!

More about Brock Doors And Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors & Hardware. Our Manufacturer, North Star Vinyl Windows, carries 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.