Brock Doors And Windows

Reviews for Brock Doors And Windows

Mary in Brampton
Mary in Brampton

Windows

This the second time that we have used Brock Doors and Windows.
Seven windows installed , September 06. 2018.
The whole job was completed in one day.
Jeff and Heather were very consider and cleaned up inside and outside where necessary.
The workman ship was excellent.

LJ  in Mississauga
LJ in Mississauga

Replace windows in entire house

I recently had all the windows in my house replaced and am glad I chose Brock for the job. The Sales staff, both at the showroom and in-home, were personable and pleasant. The staff at Brock kept me informed of the ETA on the project, the North Star windows are beautiful, and the installers did a wonderful job and tidied up before they left. Thank you to all the folks at Brock!

Gia in Markham
Gia in Markham

Replaced all our windows!

Our friend recommended Brock as they had an amazing experience. We replaced all of our windows and what a difference! Superior quality and customer service from start to finish. Thrilled!!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Windows

We decided to go with Brock after inquiring with several other companies. Brock's representatives were attentive, knowledgeable and gave us some great ideas that we would not have come up with on our own! I highly recommend using them - what a great experience AND our windows look GREAT!

New Windows Install in Oshawa
New Windows Install in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Window replacement

I just had two windows replaced in our house one in the bathroom and another in the kitchen.
The installers arrived a bit earlier than scheduled which was OK. The installation took about 3 hours to complete. The installers did a neat job and cleaned up after themselves. I am pleased with the quality of the new windows. The design of the new windows allows cleaning entirely from inside the house. No more step ladders for cleaning.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

New Front windows

We had all of the windows at the front of the house replaced by Brock. We are very pleased with the windows, workmanship, courtesy and friendly-ness of the installers who did a fantastic job on the installation and then on cleaning up before leaving for the day.

Lrecalis  in Whitby
Lrecalis in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Patio Doors

This is our 2nd time using Brock Windows to replace our patio doors, very professional and excellent service. Will be using them again when it’s time to replace our windows

Noxz86
Noxz86

5 Windows and a Door

I contacted Brock Windows and Doors in early April to have someone come out and give me a quote. I was cancelled on last minute and had to reschedule for another day. (This should have been my first indication of what was to come) Tony came out was very professional, did what he needed to do to provide me with a quote to replace 5 windows and 1 door. I agreed to move forward and was notified that due to the current work load it may take a extra weeks before the installation takes place. My installation was scheduled for June 27th, almost 3 months after the order was placed. When booking the installation I was told that the work would be completed in 1 day, I was very specific about this because if the work was going to take longer I would have needed to take extra days off work. June 27th finally came around and the installers arrived on time at 8:00am and started work. Almost immediately it became apparent that I would have issues, 1 of the windows was the wrong size so additional work had to be done to make it fit and the door hardware wasn't ordered with the door. I received a call from a person at Brock asking how the installation was going, I explained that there were some issues and by this point also added that the installers damaged one of my walls while removing the old window, and that the door was not installed correctly. It was swinging into the home on it's own meaning it was not leveled properly. The rep from Brock asked me to tell the installer my concerns and that the installer would correct any issues that came up during the installation. After I got off the phone I spoke to the Washington (installer) who argued with me that the door was installed correctly, and it is supposed to swing inward by itself all the way open when opened a few inches. I also showed him that when the door was closed you could see outside through the gaps between the frame and door, he also said that was normal. Knowing that I wasn't going to get through to him I called Brock back and was forwarded to the service manager, Alex Nolet. Alex asked that I email him with a description of what happened in regards to my discussion with Washington around the door and the damage to my wall. I did everything he asked. (Picture of wall damage is attached to this review). As it was nearing 8:00pm Washington advised me that he would be returning tomorrow to complete the work, I explained to him that this was supposed to be a one day job and I didn't take the next day off work. Since I wanted to get this work done I told him to return the next day and had to take another day off work. He returned the next day completed the installation of the windows, but did not correct any issues with the door, install the correct door hardware, etc. A few days after the installers left it rained which resulted in water coming into my home from the poorly installed door (Picture of my crawl space which is directly under the door) are attached as well. After all of this I contacted Alex Nolet which after some convincing sent another crew out to look at what needed to be done to correct all of the installation issues. The new crew ended up reinstalling almost every window and the door. I was told that this was the worst installation that they have ever seen. One window, the door hardware, and a few other things have still not been completed. It is now September 13th. I've sent 10 emails, and left about the same number of voicemails for Alex Nolet during this time. I've been ignored, forgotten about, and treated poorly. A new crew should be coming out on Sept 15th to reinstall the final window, install the door hardware, and to tie up the other small issues. I also wanted to mention that proper floor protection wasn't put into place during the demolition which resulted in debris falling into my ducts which I will now need to have cleaned again. After everything Alex Nolet offered to take $295.00 off by bill, I rejected this and requested to speak with upper management as this token amount simply isn't enough reimbursement to cover all of the issues, damage, cleaning, days off work, hassle, stress, etc.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Window replacement

We have used Brock Windows for a few years to replace the windows and a patio door in our home. We did it in stages so have worked with the company for a few years. We got consistent results and a beautiful product. More importantly there was always someone around to answer any questions we had. I would recommend Brock Windows to family and friends.

More about Brock Doors And Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors & Hardware. Our Manufacturer, North Star Vinyl Windows, carries 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.