Brock Doors And Windows

Reviews for Brock Doors And Windows

Steve in
Steve in

Bay Window

Great new bay window to replace a really old bay window in Edwardian home. I am very satisfied with installation team. They worked really hard to make it happens. Please make sure to ask for Riza and his colleague! He is the best!

Hi, Steve! Thank you for the kind comments.

We're happy to hear of your satisfaction with your newly installed bay window. We will be sure to let Riza know just how pleased you are with his teams workmanship. We guarantee the upgrade looks phenomenal in your Edwardian Home, an added touch of modernization in a classic early 1900's home.

We hope to have the opportunity to work with you, and your home, again!

S. Paul in Penetanguishene
S. Paul in Penetanguishene
1 review Penetanguishene, ON

Windows

Very pleased with our new windows. The service was quick and efficient and the installers were very professional. I would highly recommend them. Everything was clean. Very impressed with the cost and service.

Hi there, Mr. Paul!

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your recommendation immensely, and are happy to hear of your satisfaction with your recent window replacement project.

KPO513 in Whitby
KPO513 in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Front Door

Measurements were done quickly and accurately. Our old door was replaced in one afternoon, with minimal mess. Our original install date was moved which was mildly inconvenient but the work was done professionally and without issue.

Hi there!

Thank you for contributing this feedback on our HomeStars profile. We're pleased to hear of your satisfaction with the end product, but would however like to extend an apology for any inconveniences with the scheduling of your project. We never wish to inconvenience anyone, but are happy that in the end you were quite content with the quality of the product & installation.

allison in Onoway
allison in Onoway
1 review , AB

From beginning to end a great experience

I live in a century home so looking for the best way to spend my renovation dollars and was so impressed with the honest and truthful advice that not only saved me money but left me with a beautiful looking end product!

From the first phone call to installation it was a great experience. I don't think I've ever seen an installer with such a great work ethic and attention to detail as a house like mine certainly has its challenges and quirks.

Brock was not my cheapest option but I definitely got my money's worth in the end and was very impressed with their customer service.

Hi, Allison!

Thank you for the kind comments, we appreciate your feedback regarding your recent entry door replacement project.

We're happy to hear you found it to be a dollar well spent, and we can only imagine the enhanced beauty & modernization it's added to your century home.

We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again on any future projects.

Sliding Doors in Vaughan
Sliding Doors in Vaughan

Sliding Patio Doors

I went with Brock Windows/Doors because as it turns out, they produce sliding patio doors in St. Thomas(North Star Windows) and they therefore employ Canadians. I decided to go with triple glazed glass. My salesperson was prompt and polite as well as a good listener. I spoke to him in the summer of last year and the doors were ultimately installed on May 17 of this year. We had a few problems with the anti-theft locks as well as the closure of the screen doors. Technicians from North Star were sent within 3 weeks to make the adjustments, although there were some dents on the outside. The installers had not done a great job with the caulking as well.
Finally after 2.5 months post installation, Brock sent new installers to re-cap and re-caulk the exterior. Although there had been back and forth communications during this 2.5 month period regarding the exterior dents, this was all fixed today. I am now completely happy with this North Star product as well as Brock Windows who ultimately solved the problem in a professional way and with a professional installation crew.

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing Brock for your patio door replacement project. Honest feedback like yours is appreciated greatly by our team, and we would like to apologize of any unforeseen inconveniences you had experienced throughout the project. It is great to see however that everything was rectified to your utmost satisfaction, and that you're thoroughly pleased with your Canadian made North Star patio door.

We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again.

Pina in
Pina in
1 review , ON

New windows

Very satisfied with my new windows. They look amazing. The crew at Brock windows and doors Where very professional . I had all my windows done same day no mess no cleanup. They took care of everything

Hello, Pina!

We're pleased to hear of your satisfaction with your recent window replacement project, and that you found everyone and everything to be professionally completed.

We appreciate your feedback immensely, thank you!

Elvira  in Thornhill
Elvira in Thornhill

windows and patio door

Last week, we had Brock replace several 1st and 2nd floor windows in our home. they are single hung window, patio door, and two slider windows. all windows are brick to brick, patio door is retrofit. Brock also put new limestone for bottom of patio door, since Brian the sales rep notice some issue with the brick under the door. We were so happy with their work, i think we will have them back in the future to do our other windows. we were very impressed with their friendly and efficient installers. In just several hours, less than half a day, three windows and one patio door were replaced, and they look fantastic! suggestion: first decide whether to do brick to brick or retrofit, and then get quotes. otherwise you will end up with very cheap quote (retrofit), and very expensive quote (brick to brick) Thank you Brock!

Hi, Elvira!

Thank you for choosing Brock for your window/patio door replacement project. We're very happy to hear of your contentment with the process in a whole. We also appreciate your advisory regarding the differentiations of brick-to-brick and retrofitting.

A retrofit installation is when the replacement window is installed into the existing frame, leaving all surrounding areas intact. Retrofitting is a practice often done on older homes where the homeowner wishes to keep the historical character with the added benefit of new and improved units. Whereas a Brick to Brick installation involves removing the complete frame, casing, jambs, brickmould and trim. This route is often the more sought after process as it involves clearing out any deterioration and is cosmetically, more appealing.

There is undoubtably a price difference between retrofitting and a brick to brick installation, but each have their own unique benefits and each homeowners preference varies.

Thank you, Elvira! We truly appreciate your 10-star feedback and look forward to the opportunity to work with you again.

michael in Toronto
michael in Toronto
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Two Thumbs Up

The Brock Installer did an excellent job. They were friendly, cleaned up the work site and knew what they are doing. Everything was done properly and we had fun watching them do the work. It took a little longer than I expected but we are am very happy that the work was done professionally and to my standard. The team was very professional and were able to work around our schedule! My Brock representative did an excellent job explaining the installation process. I am very pleased with the result. It is nice to deal with people who care about the work they do. We can’t speak highly enough about this company. Overall experience was really good. Since it was our first time we needed new windows we were not sure what to expect. After we were talking to a representative at Brock, we were confident we chose the right place! Thank You guys, will definitely recommend you to friends and family!

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your kind comments. It's greatly appreciated by our team, and we hope to have the opportunity of working with you again.

Your recommendations means a lot to us all, and we're happy you have an exceptional experience all around.

JNazz in Brampton
JNazz in Brampton

Work well done

Amry and his team did a fantastic job installing our windows. Bill was great in service, making sure we got everything we needed. The windows look great and the doors are fantastic!

Hi there,

We appreciate your mentions of Amry & Bill, and will be sure to pass them along! We're pleased to hear that you're enjoying both your new windows, as well as doors - we know you'll love them for many more years to come.

Madisen Johnston in Courtice
Madisen Johnston in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

New Windows

My husband and I had the pleasure of discussing window options with Mike. Mike was able to answer all of our questions and get us set up for new windows. He was punctual and very professional. He was also extremely comfortable around our dog and cat which was an added bonus!

I found the e-mails from Brock Windows extremely helpful in preparing for our windows to be installed. Brock was able to work around my husbands and my busy work schedule. On the installation day the installers were super friendly which made me feel comfortable having them in my home. The pair that installed our windows worked very well together and had a great system.

We are so happy with our new windows! They have really helped to reduce outside noise which will be perfect as we are expecting our first child in September. I highly recommend Brock Windows.

Hi Madisen,

We truly appreciate your feedback regarding your recent window replacement project. We're pleased to hear you found everyone and every aspect of the process to be of help while preparing for the installation. We're happy you felt comfortable with the whole process from beginning to end!

More about Brock Doors And Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors & Hardware. Our Manufacturer, North Star Vinyl Windows, carries 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.