Brock Doors And Windows

Bryan Clarke Burlington Canada
Bryan Clarke Burlington Canada
1 review Burlington, ON

Bay Window and Dining Room Window

From our initial visit from Bruce to the completion of the work, I did not experience anything but exemplary craftsmanship and courtesy .Bruce had by far the best presentation materials of any firm to come and deliver an overview and estimate.From job start to final clean-up, the installation crew, led by Jon,were courteous, competent, and left both the inside and outside work areas spotlessly clean.The finished product adds significantly to the appeal of our house.

Art in Scarborough
Art in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Installation of windows and doors

I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Brock Home Improvements. From my first meeting with John Nolet, who provided excellent advice in regards to styles and pricing to the actual installation of my doors and windows by Rob and Mike I have nothing but high praise. The focus and attention to detail provided by all involved made my decision EASY to choose Brock Home Improvements.
Keep up the great work Brock Team, Thank You.

By the way, I have already recommended Brock to my neighbor who also noticed the "Great Work"

Susan in Brampton
Susan in Brampton

Front door with crank out side lite and back patio door

This is the second job with Brock and like the first job(all windows were changed in the house) the service, installation, and follow up is the best in the industry.I got other qoutes from competitors some cheaper and some more expensive but I always felt that the sales rep was leaving things out. With Brock the sales rep was upfront with the jobs and explained eveything in detail.
I felt very comfortable when the time came to sign the contract.

Not only is the front door and patio door beautiful, the installers were very professional, they left the work area extremely clean.
Thank you Brock for making my home renovations a little easier.
Cheers.

Glenn from Brampton

Jean in Downtown Toronto
Jean in Downtown Toronto

Installation of front and back entry doors

Having relied on reviews from this site once before with great results I figured I'd try it again and wasn't disappointed. Kevin, our sales rep was patient and informative helping us with all our options, offering his opinion, and generally making sure we were happy with the final choice. It took 8 weeks for the doors to arrive but they were installed in one day without any inconvenience to me at all even though I live in a 100 year old home thus the removal of the old doors couldn't have been a simple task. If you are looking to get the job done and get it done right I would definitely recommend Brock. I gave them a 9 because although not a huge deal I was slightly turned off by the receptionist who called to schedule installation as she gave me a bit of grief because living downtown and having an alleyway garage (ie no driveway) which meant the installer would have to park on the street and basically made me feel like it was my responsiblitity to do something about that. (?) I just thought that in comparison to all other contact I had with the company she lacked slightly in her professionalism. As I said it was really no big deal and I got over it but I just wanted to be completely honest in my review. We will be getting windows done next year and I will definitely use them again.

Sherry in Halton Hills
Sherry in Halton Hills
1 review ,

New windows

Two years ago we bought our home. The first thing we wanted to replace was our drafty front door. We decided to go with Brock and they did an excellent job. Recently we decided it was time to replace a few windows. We got a few quotes and the salesman Kevin really impressed us with his honesty and friendliness and the price was good too. The installer Eric couldn't have been nicer, and he did a great job installing the windows and demonstrating all the features. We will be calling them again when we replace the rest of our windows.

Brenda in Etobicoke
Brenda in Etobicoke
2 reviews ,

Windows, doors, eaves, soffits

We purchased a 1960's backsplit house that had not had any improvements in over 40 years. Brock has just completed the exterior work including replacement of all windows, doors, eaves, and soffits on our home renovation. We are very happy with the advice and quality of the product provided, the craftsmanship of the installers such as Rob, and with the professional oversight by John. Our internal renos went a bit more slowly than we anticipated but Brock accommodated our schedule changes without complaint and did an outstanding job. One subcontractor wasn't quite up to par but John stepped in right away and replaced him and had that bit of work redone to our delight. Terrific Service!!! And,talk about street cred! The neighbors are actually knocking on the door to introduce themselves and tell us how beautiful the house looks (and we haven't even moved in yet). I would not hesitate to hire Brock again.

CLOSED IN PORCH

I had replaced my closed in porch. Brock had did a excellent job. I am very pleased with the work. I also had Brock ( last year )replaced all my windows in my house. THey did a excellent job on them. I know of my friends that had Brock do windows and closed in porches and they were very satisfied with the job. I will call on Brock again if l need more work done to my house. They are number one.

Queen
Queen
2 reviews ,

Replace 11 new windows for my home

I bought a bungalw 12 years ago. All of the original windows in the house were made from wood and wasted energy both in summer and winter. I knew it's very important to replace them but it's a big budget to my family after we paid downpayment. I have to delay the plan untill save enought money. During one and half year waiting my house gas bill surf in the winter and hydro bill run up in the summer. So we decided to replace them as soon as possible even we need to make loan in our bank. After shopping aound in the market, we chose the windows provided by Brock Home Improvement Products Inc. because they have high quality, high efficiency products, reasonable price and excllent service. Since replace the new windows we have kept our home wamer in the winter and comfort in the summer with less energy. It's been almost 11 years since the new windows were installed but they are still like brand new and work very well. We are so happy to have Brock's windows. Thanks, Mark , you sell a wonderful product to me.

Sandra B., Etobicoke
Sandra B., Etobicoke
1 review ,

Front Entry Door

I just want to thank Brock for their excellent, professional service. From the salesperson who helped me select my door to Rob the installer, who did a great job. I am very pleased with the service as well as their product and work. I have received many compliments on my new door and I am thrilled.

Wayne in Ajax
Wayne in Ajax
5 reviews ,

23 new windows for home

Last fall we decided to replace almost all the windows in our home. In late Sept / early Oct we got quotes from four dealers (Brock, Empire, Platinum and Consumers). All the dealers were Window Wise certified and presented reasonably well. The four quotes we received were fairly close to one another. We decided to go with Brock, partly they offered North Star windows and our research led us to the assessment that the North Star windows were superior in terms of quality, appearance and energy efficiency.
The folks from Brock did a good job with communications and our windows were installed about eight weeks after being ordered, in late November, as committed. The installation was handled well overall and the two installers worked efficiently over two days to complete the installation. Our one disappointment was the sloppy cleanup after the windows were installed. We had to do quite a bit of sweeping and vacuuming ourselves after they left.
Our new windows have been in place for over three months now and we are very pleased with the installation and with the windows themselves.

More about Brock Doors And Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors & Hardware. Our Manufacturer, North Star Vinyl Windows, carries 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.