Brock Doors And Windows

A. A., Thornhill
A. A., Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Windows and patio door

Thanks to Brock Home Improvements, my new windows and patio door have become the best part of my home renovation. I'm so glad I listened to the Brock salesman, Terry, who was the only one to show me objective ratings (by Natural Resources Canada) of his products. He also gave me very good advice as to the type of windows and the type of renovation I needed. Amry the installer did an excellent job both with the measurements and the installation, covering old defects in the window openings, and leaving the home in a reasonably clean state. Even the window covering installer was impressed by the exact measurements of my new windows. Needless to say I love my new North Star windows and patio door. They look beautiful, are energy efficient, and cut out noise dramatically.

Sandra.D
Sandra.D
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Windows and doors

Brock was top notch from start to finish, I cant stress how scared we were with colour choices and design choices Brian V. was great in helping us choose everything from style of door to colour thank you so much you were patient it looks great , it was like having a designer come to your house and pay attention to details which make a world of difference, thanks to all the brock team
Sandra

Dear Sandra;
Thank you for the lovely review. Would you be kind enough to call me
at (905) 791-2850.
Regards,
Barb

ar aurora
ar aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

window installations

I first contacted Brock after a neighbour's referral a few years ago and was so satisfied with the final results that I didn't hesitate to call them again recently for more window replacements. The product (NorthStar) and the people - Mark and Eric - didn't disappoint. Excellence all around.

Doreen from Thornhill
Doreen from Thornhill

window replacement

I called Brock and several other window companys for a quote on my home and within days Sandy Berkley called and when he came to my house he was professional and very helpful in suggesting what we would need. Sandy handled all my concerns and he made sure that the installers that came were experienced and efficient. The windows went in as planned and they cleaned up and covered my furniture and new kitchen granite. I had just renovated my home so everything was brand new-they did a fantastic job and nothing was damaged or even scratched. I would reccommend Brock to anyone who requires new windows -- I am very picky and they did not dissapoint -- I love my new North Star Windows!!

MGH in Caledon, Ontario
MGH in Caledon, Ontario
1 review Bolton, ON

Sliding Glass Door Replacement

We were very pleased with the level of service from both the sales rep and the installer. Delivery and installation took place when expected. Special kudos to the installer who was very thorough, neat, and pleasant.

Thanks!

Constantin, Vaughan
Constantin, Vaughan
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

10 windows and one door replacement

Very good job done by Brock Home Improvement!
We've replace 10 windows and one door. The job was done in one day, clean and very professional. We let the installers to do their job and me and my wife went to work. When we came back, installation was completed, old windows removed, inside/outside house cleaned.
Edit: It was a small issue with the entry door and I'm still waiting for someone to come and see it. It looks like they don't pay to much attention to warranties...

Review has 1 previous version

Kathy and Paul in Mississauga
Kathy and Paul in Mississauga

Household Windows and Patio Door

Brock Home Improvements is by far the very best company we have ever dealt with. From the initial phone call that was made to the company and until completion, we have been completely happy and extremely pleased. Our call was answered quickly and professionally. The salesman, Kevin was wonderful. He answered every question and concern with great care and without rushing. He explained the different products available and we felt we had a great package to look over when he left. We felt no pressure and were encouraged to get other quotes. We had all of windows and our patio door replaced. The installer, John came to our house and did all of the measurements and asked if we had any additional questions. Our windows came in earlier than expected and we were given the option to have them installed earlier than originally booked. John and his wife Beata were the team that installed the windows and door. They were courteous, they were prompt and they worked carefully, it was as if they were doing windows for their own home. They covered our floors with nice thick draw tarps and they cleaned and vacuumed as they went along Everything was immaculate when they were finished. We have never seen such attention to detail and such hard and efficient workers as John and Beata. They both worked equally hard and with great care. They were a pleasure to have at our home. We would and will recommend Brock to anyone that we know that is in need of a reputable, reasonably priced company with quality products to offer. The product that they installed in our home is NorthStar windows. Kevin explained that they are a Canadian Product with a transferrable life time warranty, which is an added bonus. We could not find another company that could come close to the professionalism, care and price. We are so pleased and grateful that Brock and their employees are so professional, conscientious and caring. We really cannot say enough about our home improvement from Brock Home Improvements.

Tom in Aurora
Tom in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

windows in entire home

Nice people to have in your home. They were well mannered, considerate, courteous, took their shoes off when they came in the house, did a good cleanup when they were finished.

RB in Agincourt
RB in Agincourt
1 review Scarborough, ON

replace sliding patio door

I am thrilled with my new patio door. Looks great. Received 2 quotes and Brock was the cheapest. The young man did a great job replacing my old patio door. I hope this one lasts as long as my last door which was 45 years. Hope it helps with the heating bill in the winter.

Ali in Scarborough
Ali in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Brock Changed the front door and side door of my house and they also transformed my plain rectangular living room window to a beautiful bay window. That new window in the front had neighbours stopping and gazing as well as asking who did the windows.

My house had a huge rectangular window as the living room window in the very centre of the face of the house facing the road. This window was plain looking and it was time for a change. I contacted Brock and they came over and assisted me on my decisions in a professional manner on the style of the doors and the style of the windows. Brock employees were expert enough to realize that just by changing the height of the window by a slight bit compared to the original calaculations can make a huge difference. In my case it made for a more beautiful looking window and front. The employees of Brock, from sales people, to builders, were very pleasant, professional, knowledgeable and patient. I would like to say I have and will continue to recommend Brock to others.

More about Brock Doors And Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors & Hardware. Our Manufacturer, North Star Vinyl Windows, carries 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.