Oborne Contracting Inc.

101 Windermere Cres. Richmond Hill ON L4C6Y8
Nancy Peterson in Armour
Nancy Peterson in Armour

Home Show booth

John Oborne, Colin and their team really went above and beyond to build HomeStars a first class booth for our 2010 home show tour throughout the GTA. We needed a 20 foot wide x 8 foot high wall that was light enough to transport to the various shows and sturdy enough to hang signage and art. They completed the project over 4 days (in my very cold garage) and had it set up all without any follow up on my part. Based on John's work ethic and organizational skills, and from all the reviews and photo's I've read over the years - it's no wonder they were chosen as the "Best of" by their clients for 2 years running.

Come see us at the show to see his workmanship for yourself. The next two shows are at the Ideal Home & Garden Show in Hamilton March 5-7 and at the International Home Show at the Airport International Centre on March 19-21.

Thank you again Oborne!

Thanks Nancy, it means alot to have a good review from the founder of the homestars site. It was a real pleasure to work with you. Whatever I can do to help a site I truly beleive in. John