Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

1999 Leslie Street North York M3B 2M3
Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Reviews for Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Repair Work

We recently had work done in our home that left some plaster walls with gaping cutouts in various places. Nick at Finer Edge did a brilliant job of closing up and replastering the holes perfectly, as well as matching the paint colours exactly. He (and I) are both perfectionists and I was happily surprised how beautifully Nick accomplished this. Everything was done in one day and the house was spotless when he finished. This is my third or fourth time working with Finer Edge and will continue to do so. Having painters come in has always been a disruptive experience. Bill and his team work completely efficiently, assessing the job and showing up with ALL the equipment necessary to get the job done. They arrive when they promise and do a clean and terrific job. This is how all companies should work. I'm very happy with them.

Hello and thank you for posting a great review. We appreciate your loyalty and will continue to provide you with the best possible service. Regards. Fineredge

Christine
Christine

Cork town House Painting (interior)

I rented a house after selling my own, and got it with a little overlap, so I could clean and move over with a little more flexibility, and decided to paint essentially the whole interior of the place. I contacted Scott at the Finer Edge based on the company’s HomeStars ratings and I am thrilled with the outcome. They were timely, careful and very professional in their approach to the project, and with the job itself. I was able to walk through with Scott and detail exactly what I wanted to have done, then met with the project site leader and Scott to ensure we were all on the same page before the work started, and had another review before the final cleanup so we could again ensure I was totally happy with the results. The finished product is beautiful, the house was left clean and tidy with all fixtures restored to their places, and my new rental now feels like home! Great job and I would definitely use them again.

Thanks for writing this great review Christine! It was certainly our pleasure to do our part in making your new place feel like home! Looking forward to our next project together! Scott

MAG
MAG

Front and rear porch staining

Prep and stain front porch with opaque stain. Prep and stain rear porch, rear main floor wall, rear yard door and hot tub surround with clear stain. Work was done on time and on budget. Worker was courteous and professional. Would highly recommend Finer Edge Painting.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. I look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Scott

Jenny in Toronto
Jenny in Toronto

Great work with Interior painting job!

We got our house painted, on rather short notice. Scott and Finer Edge team did a great job in a short time. No hassles, solid advice, neat work, and a rather clean post-painting house. Highly recommended.

Thanks for writing this review Jenny. it was certainly our pleasure to do our part to brighten up your home! - Scott

martha.fusca
martha.fusca

indoor painting work

I used finer edge when I was selling my house last year because they came highly recommended by my agent. I was quite pleased with their work so I called them recently when I needed some fine painting in our new home. They didn't disappoint. Indeed I was even happier than the first time. Professional, competitive price, personable, tidy painters. I wouldn't use anyone else.

Hi Martha thank you for your review. Its been a pleasure working with you as well. I look forward to the next project. Luigi

Merel
Merel

Painting of 2 bedroom condo.

My experience with Finer Edge Painting was extremely positive. Their suggestions regarding the work to be done were fair and realistic. Various options were provided and priced separately.
Communication was excellent and appointments followed on time.
The quality of the work was considered more important than trying to complete all work within the estimated time.
I am extremely satisfied with the services provided.

Hello Merel, Thank you for posting a review. Im so pleased to hear your experience was a great one. We look forward to carrying that relationship with you in the future. Fineredge

Sherri C.
Sherri C.

Wallpaper and painting

I purchased an expensive wallpaper and had new wood interior doors installed. A friend suggested that I contact Finer Edge if I want the job done right. They sent over a wallpaper installer and painter and they both did a fantastic job. They came on time, were very professional and tidy. I’m very pleased with the work that was done. I would highly recommend Finer Edge.

Hello Sherri, thank you for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad you were so pleased with the work. I will be sure to let the guys know. Regards. Luigi

taylor_462
taylor_462

Ceiling repair, painting

They did excellent work, and were reliable and friendly. They were on time each day.

Hello and thank you for posting a review. It was our pleasure to help out. I look forward to our next project. Luigi

Cindy
Cindy

Painting and wallpapering

Finer Edge are total pros. I've used them over and over again and am never disappointed. They show up when they say they will, do a quality job and do it according to the quote provided. Absolutely 5 stars!!

Hi Cindy, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your loyalty over the years, and look forward to many more projects. Shane

Delighted

We had been planning to have some exterior paint work done for some time, but had no local resource.
I saw a Finer Edge street sign on a similar home in the area, and took a chance to email them. I am delighted that I did. Response to my first inquiry was within hours, a representative came by to quote same day, and the work was done within a week. Great customer service, excellent quality work, and reasonable price. We'll be back.

Hello, Thank you very much for posting a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to future projects together. Luigi

More about Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Painters, Painting, Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

We built our reputation on quality interior and exterior painting. So whether you're a homeowner or businessperson, or need one room painted or the entire office, you can be assured that we stand by our work. But did you know we offer many more services that go well beyond painting your walls or trim?

Finer Edge is also proud to offer the following home improvement services. Regardless of the service you choose, rest easy that our work is always guaranteed to meet your highest expectations.

> Expert Wallpaper Installation including for ANY Wallcovering
> Custom Wood Staining & Refinishing
> Plastering and Plaster/Lath Restoration

Don't see a service you need from the list above? Chances are, we do offer it. Be sure to call or email us today to get more information.