Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
1999 Leslie Street North York M3B 2M3
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Reviews for Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

John in Playter Estates
John in Playter Estates

Prep and stain large deck.

As usual, the work was done on time, on budget with good quality. Painters are always good, friendly, clean and professional. This was my 18th project with Finer Edge, some small, some very large. Always first class.

Hello John, Thank you for posting a review. We appreciate your loyalty over the years and look forward to many more projects together. Fineredge

Susan in Scarborough
Susan in Scarborough

Painted/repaired walls

I had Air Krete insulation put into the walls from the inside so there were numerous patches/skimmed patches on the walls. The living room and entryway have 10' ceilings and the stairwell into the basement is much higher, all the walls in this area had patched holes. The dining room had one wall with patches and the hallway has one long wall in faux paint and a popcorn ceiling. I had the door frame leading into the kitchen removed as there was no door.
The 3-man crew did an incredible job, they were meticulous about their work. They repaired the door frame area surrounded by faux paint and also a crack in the faux painted wall in such a way that it is not discernible unless you are looking for it. They painted the popcorn ceiling and it looks so much better. Excellent wall prep, they sanded the walls before painting and used low-voc Benjamin Moore paint so there was virtually no smell.
They swept up and then vacuumed the floors, cleaned up any paint spots with a damp cloth. They were the best contractor I've had when it came to cleaning up, knew how to clean hardwood floors.
The price was competitive, the crew fast and efficient. They were courteous and obliging in all our dealings, they were a pleasure to deal with.
Have no hesitation in recommending the company for your painting needs.

Hello Susan. Thank you for a great review. It was our pleasure. We appreciate the referrals. look forward to our next project together. Scott

Don Brown from Toronto
Don Brown from Toronto

Painting exterior of house

This was the third time I've used Finer Edge Painting. I first discovered this company three years ago when Robert painted our newly renovated kitchen. I was so pleased with his work I asked for him again a year and half later when we had our dining room, center hall and stairwell done. Unfortunately he was tied up on another job, but the three chaps who did the work for us were excellent. A month ago we had Finer Edge paint the exterior of our house and this time we managed to got Robert once again. He proved to be as good as he was the first time. I've never seen a professional painter better organized than Robert. He is so neat and tidy it's treat to watch him at work.

You simply can't go wrong with Finer Edge Painting.

Hello Don, I appreciate you taking the time to write this positive review. It's always been a pleasure working for you. We look forward to your next project. Enjoy the rest of the summer. Regards, Colin

Entire first floor looks amazing.

I had quite a few quotes and to be fair this was by far the most expensive. However, I felt Scott was someone I could trust and that is worth a lot to me. The colours are exactly what I wanted and the crew was excellent, they protected everything and cleaned up nightly, my dog loved them and they made sure to let him in and out when I couldn’t get to him. - the bits of sandwich they fed him ensured he will miss them forever. The entire week the crew were there they worked hard - they showed up when expected and except for lunch went all day without a day break. There were quite a few plater repairs required and they did s brilliant job.
Yes, they are expensive but when you consider that this will be something you and anyone who comes to your house will see you want it to be the best possible.

Hello and thank you for posting a wonderful review. I'm so happy to hear how pleased you were and will definitely be passing along your response to my guys. see you soon. Scott

rm1sympaticca
rm1sympaticca

Exterior Painting

Diligent, professional, meticulous, reasonably priced and punctual.

Overall, a consistently wonderful experience dealing with Finer Edge.

It was a pleasure to work with you again. Look forward to our next project. Luigi

Front Door Restoration

Solid wood door damaged by elements over period of many years successfully restored to original condition. Glen was courteous and professional through the process, and readily answered questions about the process. We found our experience working with Finer Edge to have been a very positive one. We have already recommended Finer Edge to friends. Thanks!

Hello and thank you for posting a wonderful review. We appreciate the referrals, and look forward to future projects with you. I will pass along to Glen the review. Regards. Fineredge

ashley.calafiore
ashley.calafiore

Painted nursery

Fantastic service, amazing finished product! They removed wall paper, cleaned, primed and painted all walls, ceiling and trim. Trim was originally dark purple, and they did a great job painting numerous coats to get it to perfectly white! Very professional, on time, worked quickly and very friendly. We are thrilled with finer edge and would recommend them to anyone!

Hi Ashley, Thank you so much for your review. It was our pleasure. I'm glad we were able do this project for you. I look forward to many more projects. Luigi

dfehlz
dfehlz

House painting

I’ve used Finer Edge 4 times and they have exceeded my expectations every time. Their painters are curtious, friendly and he’d working. Highly recommend

Hello and thank you for posting a review. We appreciate your business over the years and look forward to many more meetings. Regards. Luigi

Jenna
Jenna

Painting wood trim

I contacted Finer Edge last minute and they managed to fit me into their schedule. They arrived at 8am every morning, spent time prepping and organizing the space and did a meticulous job painting. I received a few other quotes that were slightly cheaper but there is no way they would have matched their work. The end result was great. Paint job is amazing and the house was left very clean. Would highly recommend them, well worth the money!

Hi Jenna, Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure to work for you. I'm glad you were pleased with the results it is quit the transformation. See you again. Luigi

Rachael C
Rachael C

Fantastic job done on a quick turn around

I contacted Finer Edge Painting and a few other painting companies when I got the keys to my house and needed to cover up all the wild paint colours the previous owners had put up. I was on a time limit of a week (from time contacting to job completion), as the house would be empty a week prior to us moving in. Most companies I contacted said they couldn't accommodate the timing - so it was between Finer Edge Painting and one other company for quotes. From the minute I met Scott, his professionalism and attention to detail wowed me. The other company quickly scanned through my house and said they would follow up with a quote (which they sent two days late) but Scott was meticulous - walking through the house and what I wanted done. Though the Painters Edge quote came in higher than the other company - I felt a sense of ease with Scott and knew the job would get done right, so I hired him. Boy did I make the right decision. Scott ended up being able to get his team in earlier than expected and when everything was said and done - the house looks beautiful. Thanks Scott for making my house feel like a home!

Hello Rachael. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad were able to complete this project for you within your time frame. I look forward to future painting projects. Scott

More about Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Painters, Painting, Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

We built our reputation on quality interior and exterior painting. So whether you're a homeowner or businessperson, or need one room painted or the entire office, you can be assured that we stand by our work. But did you know we offer many more services that go well beyond painting your walls or trim?

Finer Edge is also proud to offer the following home improvement services. Regardless of the service you choose, rest easy that our work is always guaranteed to meet your highest expectations.

> Expert Wallpaper Installation including for ANY Wallcovering
> Custom Wood Staining & Refinishing
> Plastering and Plaster/Lath Restoration

Don't see a service you need from the list above? Chances are, we do offer it. Be sure to call or email us today to get more information.