Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Best of 2020 winner 6 timesBest of 2020winner 6 times

Reviews for Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Frank B from North York
Frank B from North York

Front of house face lift

Finer Edge just finished painting all the wood work at the front of our old ( and more that a little beat up) bungalow. The transformation is amazing! The company and its painters were professional and courteous throughout and made the entire experience pleasant and painless. I won't hesitate to use them again and would highly recommend them.

Hello Frank, I'm glad your pleased with the makeover. I thank you for your business. Regards, Gordon

Exterior house painting

Fabulous quality and service! These guys really went above and beyond. We were kept informed every step of the way.

Hello and thank you for posting your review. Your business is appreciated. Best regards, Gordon

House painting

These painters were amazing! They finished the job much faster than expected and they were all so nice and helpful while we were moving things in while they worked. we will definitely use them again for future painting job!

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Im glad we were able to take care of this for you before you move in. Good luck. luigi

Exterior wood trim painting

We had peeling and chipping paint along the wood panel on the exterior of the house. They finished the job in 3 days and were not disruptive. Great price, great service and work.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to post a review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with the work. - Finer Edge Team

Exterior house and fence painting

Finer Edge did a great job. They filled sanded and painted. We would recommend them to our friends.

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am glad to hear you are pleased with the work. We look forward to the next project. Luigi

Wallpaper install: Dining Room & Built-in Bookcases

Highly recommend Finer Edge for any wallpaper install! We asked Gordon and team to install wallpaper in our dining room and a few built-in book cases.
The team was professional throughout the project, communicated costs clearly upfront and did not go over the agreed-upon quote. The wallpaper looks terrific and we can tell it was installed by a true professional.
Thank you Finer Edge for the great work done, we will definitely use your services again in future for any wallpaper installations!

Hello CH, many thanks for taking the time to post a review. It was our pleasure doing the work for you. I'm pleased you're happy with the final product. Your business is greatly appreciated. Regards, Gordon

Mike
Mike

Exterior and Interior Paint Project

I'd like to take this time to state how great my house looks after the Finer Edge crew was finished with the job. They were very thorough, professional and their attention to detail was exceptional. The project manager, Luigi, was always focused on my needs and lead his crew to do the job with excellence. This is the 3rd time I've used Finder Edge over the last 14 years and will continue to do so in the future.

Hello Mike, thank you posting this review. Your continued patronage over the years is very much appreciated. Thanks again. Regards, Luigi & Gordon

Jaclyn in Brampton
Jaclyn in Brampton

Wallpapering powder room

When we moved to our new home in the winter, I knew I would be hiring Finer Edge again to wallpaper our powder room. Wallpapering is an investment but it can have such a beautiful impact on a room. I am thrilled with Derek's work - he is respectful (and friendly with my toddler!), very skilled and a true pleasure to work with. Now I'm looking around my house for more wallpaper projects to hire Finer Edge back!
All the best Gord and Derek :)

Hi Jaclyn, thank you for posting review. I'm glad that you are pleased with the work. Until next time! Derek & Gord

Marilyn Kronis from Etobicoke
Marilyn Kronis from Etobicoke

Painting a garden shed

I was so impressed by the service from Finer Edge Painting in all aspects of the job from the initial contact to the completion of the job. The professionalism and quality of the work was outstanding. The care taken to prepare the shed was exemplary and the painting excellent. Norbert is a true craftsman and a delight to have working at my home. I would not hesitate to use Finer Edge again.

Hi Marilyn, thank you for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad that you are pleased with the work. I look forward to our next project. Luigi

Michelle
Michelle

Front Door and Garage refinished

Glen did an amazing job refinishing my front door and garage (both wood). It was is very poor shape and needed a complete stripping, sanding, stain and varathane. I never thought it could look brand new again. Amazing job, very professional and sooo happy with the work. I will defiantly use them again! I have already referred them to several people.

Hi Michelle, thank you for taking the time to post a review. We're glad that you are pleased with the work. Until next time! - Finer Edge Team

More about Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Painters, Painting, Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

We built our reputation on quality interior and exterior painting. So whether you're a homeowner or businessperson, or need one room painted or the entire office, you can be assured that we stand by our work. But did you know we offer many more services that go well beyond painting your walls or trim?

Finer Edge is also proud to offer the following home improvement services. Regardless of the service you choose, rest easy that our work is always guaranteed to meet your highest expectations.

> Expert Wallpaper Installation including for ANY Wallcovering
> Custom Wood Staining & Refinishing
> Plastering and Plaster/Lath Restoration

Don't see a service you need from the list above? Chances are, we do offer it. Be sure to call or email us today to get more information.