1999 Leslie Street North York M3B 2M3

Reviews for Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

David SWitzer in Toronto
David SWitzer in Toronto

Interior and exterior painting

We are a small, heritage, church/condo renovation. We have used The Finer Edge for 3 major projects in the past year. The professional management style and oversight is combined with extremely particular and detail focused crews... 100% satisfaction from a group of demanding, design-oriented condo owners!

HI David. thank you for posting a review. It's been a pleasure to work with you over the years. we look forward to many more years of service for you. Regards. Luigi

meredith in Toronto
meredith in Toronto

Painting of most almost all the rooms in our house, including wainscotting

Extremely pleased with Finer Edge!
Baci and his crew worked very hard to get the job done and to ensure that I was happy along the way. We have an older home with many plaster walls so it was not the easiest job.
The crew was extremely friendly and professional. They were tidy and except for the smell of the paint, it was not nearly as intrusive as I had expected. I felt comfortable leaving them in my house when I wasn't there most of the day. They arrived early each day, per my preference.

A great team! The house still looks great and it has been several months.

HI Meredith. thank you so much for posting a review. I'm Glad the house still looks great. I will let Baci know how well it is holding up. Luigi

Lucille in Toronto
Lucille in Toronto

Paint ceiling, walls, doors and trim of hall, staircase and bedroom

I have no idea why this company has a 98% rating -100% doesn't seem near high enough. I had a very bad experience with a previous paint company when they painted the exterior of my house and swore I would do all the painting myself and for 35 years I have but I caved and called Finer Edge and they did not disappoint. The prep work was meticulous and the paint job far exceeded my expectations. Geraldo, Mansoor and Mohamed were very professional and went to great lengths to protect my new banister. The gentlemen who were installing my chandelier made a couple of marks on the ceiling (pulling marking tape of the ceiling) and Scott kindly offered to drop by and fix it. I highly recommend these gentlemen.

Hello Lucille, thank you for taking the time to post a review. I'm so happy we were there to help you out. I will let the team know how pleased you were. I look forward to the next project. Scott

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Professional Paint Job

I met several firms before I selected Finer Edge for a paint job that included two bathroom ceilings, entry way, kitchen, living room and one bedroom. Scott, who managed the job, was the consummate professional. He was friendly, informative and helpful throughout the process. All my questions were answered and he kept his commitments in respect of time and cost. The painters were very professional and even helped re-install heavy items such as a mirror and TV. The end result is a beautiful paint job that was worth every penny. I highly recommend Scott to manage your project and the great team of professional painters who transformed my space.

Hello Lisa. thank you for posting a review. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations. we look forward to the next assignment. Scott

Stella in Toronto
Stella in Toronto

Excellent entire condo paint job

416-480-0414
3998 Chesswood Dr
Toronto
M3J 2P6

This is the first time we've ever hired professionals to paint. We've always taken on painting projects ourselves in the past to save money. Never again! Scott was very professional and honest from start to finish. He is knowledgeable about this business. He met our deadline and answered all of our questions. Initially the cost was more than what we expected, but in the end it was fair because we decided to paint everything - ceilings, walls, closets. Erik was our painter and he did an EXCELLENT job. He was very detailed and took a lot a pride in his work. Would recommend A Finer Edge to anyone. Don't waste your time looking elsewhere!

Hi Stella, Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure to meet you. I look forward to fututre projects with you. Regards. Scott

Ryan
Ryan

2-storey Loft Condo Unit Painting Job

Finer Edge was a great choice for my painting project. I have a 2-storey loft condo unit and needed to hire professionals to paint 17 feet walls. It was quick and easy to communicate with Scott to schedule a time to meet and get a quote. During the quoting process, Scott was thorough and provided great insights on how the painters were to resolve certain aspects of the project that needed to be addressed. He was also able to accommodate with timing in terms of when the job needed to start and finish. During the painting process, the painters were quick but very thorough and in the end they did an amazing job with no concerns. I would definitely hire Fine Edge again for my next painting project.

Hi Ryan, your positive review is much appreciated. It was our pleasure to do the work for you.
Best, Scott

cmichaud27
cmichaud27

Accent walls and wainscoting

We couldn’t be happier with the painting job we had done in our house. Scott managed the project and Pirooz did the painting and both were fantastic to work with. Both kept us informed about how the job was going and answered all our questions with helpful insights. We will be using them again for wallpaper work in a couple of weeks and will definitely be calling them for any future painting jobs. Highly recommend!

Hello Carly, thank you for posting such a positive review. It was a pleasure working for you. Looking forward to your next project! Best regards, Scott

Wallpaper of interior barn doors

We are very pleased with Scott and Derek's work on the wallpaper. Scott was exactly on time, tidy, very friendly, excellent with my animals in the house, and did a fantastic job. He also tidied up a paint chip on an adjacent wall for me at no extra cost. We had a small corner lift on one of the doors (through humidity changes with the winter, nothing to do with the quality of his work) and Derek came quickly, exactly on time, and again was very friendly, tidy, and helpful, even leaving me a bit of glue in case the corner lifted again, and offering to return if there were any further issues. Highly recommend.

Hi Jennifer, thank you very much for posting a review. I'm glad to hear how pleased you are. We look forward to the next project. Cheers. Gord

Sheila in Toronto
Sheila in Toronto

Kitchen and stair rail painting

416-480-0414
3998 Chesswood Dr
Toronto
M3J 2P6

Finer Edge did a superb job of painting our kitchen cabinets and walls, and our stair rails and posts, which were all in very bad shape from previous sloppy work by other painters. The two-man crew, Tunay and Goksel, undertook meticulous preparation and hand-painting, producing excellent results. Shane, the manager, checked in on things regularly and answered all our questions patiently, quickly, and clearly. All three of them were a pleasure to work with and we would not hesitate to hire this company again.

Hi Sheila, It was an absolute pleasure to work with you as well. I will pass along your comments to the guys. Regards. Shane

Amazing Job Once Again!

This is the third time we have used Finer Edge and would highly recommend them to friends and family. The project consisted of painting all rooms of my mother's 3 bedroom bungalow, including repairing and painting a very decorative plaster living room ceiling. The Project Manager Scott was friendly and professional and quickly responded to any questions we had. Like my last job, I specifically asked for Soufi as he knows his stuff and can find any imperfections that most homeowners would miss! He treats the job like its his own house being painted. His Team of Amir, Damoon, Tran and Abas were quick but efficient, respectful of our home and furniture and its clear they enjoy working for Finer Edge. Another great job done by the amazing folks at Finer Edge!

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your repeated business. I will be sure to pass along your comments to Soufi and the guys. We look forward to the next project. Scott

More about Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Painters, Painting, Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

We built our reputation on quality interior and exterior painting. So whether you're a homeowner or businessperson, or need one room painted or the entire office, you can be assured that we stand by our work. But did you know we offer many more services that go well beyond painting your walls or trim?

Finer Edge is also proud to offer the following home improvement services. Regardless of the service you choose, rest easy that our work is always guaranteed to meet your highest expectations.

> Expert Wallpaper Installation including for ANY Wallcovering
> Custom Wood Staining & Refinishing
> Plastering and Plaster/Lath Restoration

Don't see a service you need from the list above? Chances are, we do offer it. Be sure to call or email us today to get more information.