Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Reviews for Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Phil and Debbie  in Oakville
Phil and Debbie in Oakville

Stucco removal and painting

Bill, Shane and their team removed old popcorn ceiling and completely repainted the house for me ahead of us selling it. They did an awesome job, fixed up a couple of extra items along the way and left the house in immaculate condition . This wax the second time we used Finer Edge and have invited them to do some work at our new house

Front Wooden Door

I used Finer Edge to fix my front wooden door it needed to be re-sanded some cracks filled in and re-stained and it now looks brand new. Glen from finer edge exceeded my expectations and I have high expectations! I would highly recommend finer edge and Glen to anyone that is looking for the same type of work .
Mary

Hi Mary, thank you for posting a review. I'm so glad that you are pleased with the end results. All the best, Peter

Daniela from North York
Daniela from North York

Painting of my pergola

We called Bill and he's always responsive when we call to obtain a quote.
Called also another painting company and it was another 50%.
Project managed by Peter and they did a great job

Hi Daniela, thank you for taking the time to post a review. It was a pleasure to work with you, I look forward to our next project. Peter

Room renovation (painting & wallpapering)

We had an excellent experience with Finer Edge Painting & Improvements - Derek was able to complete a very precise wallpapering and painting service for our condo - we appreciated his precision and very professional service. Results are beautiful. We are happy to recommend Finer Edge Painting & Improvements and Derek specifically here.

Hello JP, thank you for posting a review and I'm pleased you are happy with the work. Regards, Gordon

Entire house painting

Had an excellent experience with FinerEdge. Once on site they were incredibly responsive both the workers and the project manager.

Would have been 10/10 with more responsiveness ahead of the job re notification of the timing and response to e-mails.

Absolutely would recommend and use this company again for any painting needs.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It has been a challenging year for scheduling and alot of projects are happening at a moments notice. Im glad to hear once the project started all it went well. Luigi

Painted all the trim and tudor gables on our large two storey brick house

Sanded and washed all the necessary wood trim. Undercoated everything before applying three coats of finished tudor brown high gloss exterior paint. Team of 3 highly skilled outdoor painters worked very quickly and took a little over 5 days to complete the work. The team leader told me he had been working for Finer Edge since 2004 and the other members of the team had also been with the company for a number of years.
I can't recommend Finer Edge too highly and would recommend them to anyone, especially people who are particularly fussy about the quality of the workmanship. Painters listened to my wishes as the work progressed and were very obliging in following them.

Hello and thank you for your review. I'm glad you were pleased with the results. Although it was a repaint. The fresh coat really made it pop. See you on the next project. Luigi

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

Exterior Door & Garage Door Refresh

Glen and Peter took care of the doors very well, with professional opinions, work ethic and honest opinions. We have used Finer Edge before for an interior paint job (with a lot of delicated furniture inside) and they also did a perfect job. Can't recommend them more.

Don't expect them to have the lowest quote for you but I always believe you get what you paid for.

Hello James, thank you for posting a review. I'm glad to hear that you are pleased. I will pass along your comments to Glen. Thank you again. Peter

Deck staining

Have used Finer Edge for about 25 years. I am always happy with results. Happy to recommend!

Thank you for posting a review. I am glad to hear 25 years of service, and we are still your first choice. Luigi

Exterior painting, some repair

Painter very well prepared and thorough. Client focused, timely, knowledgeable. Did excellent work. Thank you!

Thank you for posting a review. I am looking forward to the next project. Luigi

Wallpaper on a ceiling

My job was not an easy one. Not only was it wallpaper on a ceiling, it was a very heavy embossed paper (Lincrusta) that is rigid and quite difficult to deal with. The installer (Derek) did a great job and managed it on his own. I’ll also note that I got a quote from another well reviewed installer who does a lot of TV appearances, etc, who quoted me a higher price and actually backed out of the job because they weren’t confident enough to do it. Also this job was during lockdowns etc and I had to reschedule 2-3 times which was no problem for them and I appreciated that.

Hello JDM, thank you for posting your review. I'm pleased you're happy with the final outcome. Thank you for your business, best regards, Gordon.

More about Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Painters, Painting, Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

We built our reputation on quality interior and exterior painting. So whether you're a homeowner or businessperson, or need one room painted or the entire office, you can be assured that we stand by our work. But did you know we offer many more services that go well beyond painting your walls or trim?

Finer Edge is also proud to offer the following home improvement services. Regardless of the service you choose, rest easy that our work is always guaranteed to meet your highest expectations.

> Expert Wallpaper Installation including for ANY Wallcovering
> Custom Wood Staining & Refinishing
> Plastering and Plaster/Lath Restoration

Don't see a service you need from the list above? Chances are, we do offer it. Be sure to call or email us today to get more information.