Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
1999 Leslie Street North York M3B 2M3
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Reviews for Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Aida  in Toronto, Ontario Canada M6J3H3
Aida in Toronto, Ontario Canada M6J3H3

Outdoor painting

Scott came and gave an estimate on the spot. His team showed up when he said they would. They were polite, worked hard and did an excellent job, just as asked. Mansur, the team leader, was very patient and amazing. Will consider them for indoor painting in the future as well!

Hello Aida, thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review and we look forward to work for you again! Best regards, Scott

Candice
Candice

Outside painting

Professional and met all of our expectations. They showed up every day on time and the work was completed in the expected time frame.

Hi Candice, your positive review and your loyal patronage over the years is much appreciated. Thank you very much. Best regards, Gordon

paul a.
paul a.

Exterior painting of our Heritage Home

We have a 104 year old Heritage home in Lawrence Park. Both my wife and I are designers and very particular on who works on our home.
The painter from Finer Edge was fantastic. Did a great job. Respected the gardens and took an interest in the refinishing of the outside.
Would have him back in a heartbeat.

Paul and Beverley Maggiacomo

Hello Paul & Beverley, it was our pleasure to work for you. I'm pleased you're happy with the work. Thank you for your trust and we look forward to work for you again. Regards, Gordon

s_woolven
s_woolven

Dining

Excellent work. The team did a great deal of preparation to ensure that the surfaces were ready for the paint and to limit paint from areas it was not supposed to be. Work was done on time and exactly on budget.

Karen & Steve, your review and repeat business is much appreciated and we thank you for that. Have a great summer. Best regards, Gordon

Carol B.
Carol B.

Ceiling/Wall repair and painting

Very professional, on time, excellent work and great clean up everyday! This was the 3rd job we've had Finer Edge do for us.

Hello Carol, your repeat business is much appreciated. I'm pleased you're happy with the work. Enjoy the rest of your summer! Best regards, Gordon

1 review Ottawa, ON

Exterior painting

Excellent service and work, from coordination by manager Scott Fitch to crew captain Mansour, and all painters. Careful prep work, attention to detail, tidy, efficient, polite. Made the it all easy.

Hello and thank you for your review. Im glad you were pleased. It was a pleasure to work with you. Scott

Entire first floor looks amazing.

I had quite a few quotes and to be fair this was by far the most expensive. However, I felt Scott was someone I could trust and that is worth a lot to me. The colours are exactly what I wanted and the crew was excellent, they protected everything and cleaned up nightly, my dog loved them and they made sure to let him in and out when I couldn’t get to him. - the bits of sandwich they fed him ensured he will miss them forever. The entire week the crew were there they worked hard - they showed up when expected and except for lunch went all day without a day break. There were quite a few plater repairs required and they did s brilliant job.
Yes, they are expensive but when you consider that this will be something you and anyone who comes to your house will see you want it to be the best possible.

Hello and thank you for posting a wonderful review. I'm so happy to hear how pleased you were and will definitely be passing along your response to my guys. see you soon. Scott

FR1164
FR1164

Interior and exterior painting

The team at Finer Edge is absolutely fantastic. From the onset they were professional returning my call immediately. The job was well executed. They did an amazing job paying attention to all the small details. I will definitely use them again. Thank you!

Thank you for writing a great review. we look forward to our next project with you. Fineredge

J. A.
J. A.

Painted entire 2 bedroom condo apartment.

The work was excellent and completed on time. This is the third time I have used Finer Edge and in all instances the work has been more than satisfactory.
I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Hello and thank you for your positive review, I'm glad to hear how pleased you were. We thank you in advance for the referrals. Fineredge.

Full house painting exceeded expectations

We were thrilled with Finer Edge. Their workmanship was top notch and the painters were courteous, respectful of our home, and professional (on time and quick to answer calls).
They painted our entire three story house - ceilings and all - top to bottom.
I was especially pleased with their work on our stairs, which involved two colours, including high gloss, and tricky edges. They clearly take pride in their work.

Hi guys, thank you for your positive review. It was a pleasure working with you. Best of luck. See you on the next project. Luigi

More about Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Painters, Painting, Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

We built our reputation on quality interior and exterior painting. So whether you're a homeowner or businessperson, or need one room painted or the entire office, you can be assured that we stand by our work. But did you know we offer many more services that go well beyond painting your walls or trim?

Finer Edge is also proud to offer the following home improvement services. Regardless of the service you choose, rest easy that our work is always guaranteed to meet your highest expectations.

> Expert Wallpaper Installation including for ANY Wallcovering
> Custom Wood Staining & Refinishing
> Plastering and Plaster/Lath Restoration

Don't see a service you need from the list above? Chances are, we do offer it. Be sure to call or email us today to get more information.