Meridian Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Toronto  >  Meridian Windows And Doors Inc.

Reviews for Meridian Windows And Doors Inc.

Leon Raben from Vaughan
Leon Raben from Vaughan

Window Service (fogged up)

Meridian Windows installed 7 windows on the second floor of our house. The sales rep was good and offered us a reasonable price. The installation went smoothly and the installers cleaned up after themselves reasonably well. Overall, we had no issues with Meridian. However, one of the windows became fogged up, and that’s when the trouble started. I sent several e-mails and left numerous voice messages, yet no one bothered to call back, despite the so-called “life-time warranty”. I managed to find out the president’s name (Igor Zask) and his e-mail address, and still, no reply. At this time I cannot even get to a live person, my only option is to leave a voice mail that nobody seems to listen to. I would never deal with them again and don’t recommend anyone hiring Meridian Windows as they do not stand behind their product.

customer in Mississauga
customer in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

windows and doors replacement

Windows and doors replacement.
I would not recommend this company to anybody. They provide a bad-quolity products(windows and doors). The installation was absolutely not acceptable for the following reasons:
They did not use any waterproofing, they left gaps, damaged the walls and the hardwood floor of the house. The floor downstairs has scratches because during installation they did not use any protective coverings for the floor and as a result they damaged it. In addition, they installed a new front door in a way that it does not close properly. After the first rain that we had all sliding windows and patio door were leaking. No to mention, the patio door has a whole at the bottom through which wind and clearly water can pass through. However, they did demand extra amount of money outside to what was signed in the contract. We advised them that all the windows and patio dood are leaking, nobody calls to us, the problem has not been fixed yet , which will cause an additional demage to our house. The owner of company, Igor,was behaving very rough and disrespectful.

Bryan Mississauga
Bryan Mississauga

replace 5 windows

I would not recommend Meridian windows to anyone nor will I alow them into my homw again. We agreed to the deal for 5 brick to brick replacement windows. The crew were fast almost to fast 1 hour per window. Arrived at 11:00am and left at 5:00pm. They left a mess inside and when I called to complain the answer I got was (What do you want me to do, come back and clean up). They also damadged the walls around the windows that I now have to repair.
I was disappointed with the windows themselves as they have a blue haze that makes them look dirty when the sun shines in