Solutions Electrical

Reviews for Solutions Electrical

Reemond in Brampton
Reemond in Brampton

Reliable and very helpful

I contacted Solutions Electrical for a problem in my kitchen. The receptionist was prompt (wasn’t put in hold or told I’ll be responded to in 1-2 business days). When she felt urgency in my case she promised to have Frank contact me soon. within an hour he called and asked for the problem. When I explained it he told me that he may fix it over the phone. He called me on face time and was guided me through the process. When I didn’t work he went through more details until it was fixed. That was it. He didn’t do as some would have easily done (Ask to call in and see the problem and then charge me $$$ for trouble-shooting and whatever) I surely will contact them for any future electrical trouble. Thank you Frank.

Bryan in Toronto
Bryan in Toronto

Repair to my main breaker on the electrical pannel

Great guys to deal with! They were fast and efficient and very knowledgeable. You might be able to find it slightly cheaper elsewhere, but at the end of the day you get what you pay for. Well worth the money in my case and for the safety and peace of mind. Highly recommend these guys for work at your home or your business.

They were in and out in less than 24hrs fixing a problem caused by poor installation from the builder. Glad they were there to help me through this fix and make sure my home is safe for my family.

Joe in Richmond Hill
Joe in Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage Breaker Fix

We recently got a new garage door opener installed, but sometimes when we used it, it tripped the power to the garage. This lead to us constantly having run down to the basement to reset the breaker.

Solutions diagnosed over the phone the likely problem, and gave us a quote for 2 hours of time and resources. Turns out the people they sent out (in addition to having a great sense of humour) were even more efficient than expected, finishing in 1h 30, so with the last 30 minutes they also fixed some other wiring problems in the garage and replaced an out door breaker.

Great service, prompt, effective and friendly. I'd certainly recommend them for future jobs.

Thank you Joe, thank you for your comments and the fact that you said they had a great sense of humour...... you left out funny looking. Lol
We appreciate your time in writing your review and we look forward in being of service to you and your family again.

Peter in Mississauga
Peter in Mississauga

The Ring Door bell and outdoor floodlight

This is my first review on Home Stars, the reason being that the services I received from Frank and Carmine was so exceptional, I felt compelled to share my story.

It all started when my Ring Door Bell lost power; I began tinkering with the electrical wire to the door bell and ended up cutting off some copper wire by accident. Without proper tools, I thought it's time to call in the professionals.

They arrived on the same day I called. They were able to diagnose the problem right away. They were honest about how long it would it take, and went about fixing it efficiently, all the while explaining to me what they were doing, teaching me how to trouble-shoot in the future. When they fixed the wiring they also went above and beyond by reinstalling the Ring for me so it'll be easier to access the reset button in the future.

I would HIGHLY recommend Solutions Electrical to my friends and family, and if ever I ran into an electrical issue again I would call them back.

Thank you Peter, we simply like our job and according to your review I think it shows. We thank you for taking the time of writing your review. Comments like yours is our reward. We look forward in being of service to you and your family (and tell your friends)

Richard S in Toronto
Richard S in Toronto

Very professional job

I required a new 240V circuit installed along the outside of my house. Tony very timely came to inspect and provide the quote. Then Frank and Carmen did the actual job. Not only were they knowledgeable, but extremely professional and they did a great job. I am very pleased with their work! This is the second time I've used Solutions Electrical, and will definitely use them again. I recommend them without any hesitation whatsoever! Richard.

Thank you Richard for taking the time to write your review. We truly appreciate it.

Natalya in Toronto
Natalya in Toronto

Installation of chandelier and dimmers in condo.

I found Solutions Electrical on HomeStar. and contacted Tony for an estimate. After calling several other companies decided to give business to the Solution Electrical. Frank and Carmen came on time. They are very knowledgeable, professional trustworthy and fast! I will call them again if I need an electrition in the future. I do strongly recommend this company!!!
Thank you guys for your hard work!!!
Natalya.

George Campbell from Mississauga
George Campbell from Mississauga

Run a data cable from 2nd floor bedroom to basement.

Wifi from modem in our bedroom was dropping out in our basement and resulting in lost connections. Entered a request for someone to run a cat 6 cable from bedroom to basement.
Solutions Electrical voice interest, called me for more info and totally understood what we needed. Took a while to work around the big beams in our townhouse. Now no drop-outs and Internet speed more than doubled (450 Mbps). Now shopping for good "wall patchers". (running cable requires occasional holes to get around or through fat beams.

I remember you.... THANK YOU and your lovely wife. You guys were awesome clients. We look forward in being of service to you and your family again.

Theresa in Brampton
Theresa in Brampton

Panel upgrade to breakers and moved the meter outside

I had the pleasure of hiring Frank and his team to change my breaker box. They were efficient arriving on time, covering the floor with a drop cloth and total clean up afterwards. I would recommend them to anyone who needs some electrical work done.

Included some before and afterward pictures

The pleasure was ours.
Thank you and your family for your patience during the power interruption, while we replaced the main panel
Thank you for taking time from your busy day to write your review. We appreciate it.

vr6alex
vr6alex

Bathroom Fan and humidity sensor install

I contacted Solutions for the 2 nd time to install a bathroom fan and humidity sensor in the upstairs bathroom (last year they did the basement one)
The guys came on time (well, 5 minutes later but the office called me to advise of the late arrival), which gave me the opportunity to make the coffee.
They brought everything they needed, even floor coverings. The work was done professionally, clean and tidy, and within the 2 hours quoted by the office.
Solutions are my go to team for electrical needs.
10 out of 10 again for this service.

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
I should have responded earlier, I will try harder.
We look forward in being of service to you and your family again.
We appreciate that you took time out of your day in writing this review. Thank you

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto

Panel Upgrade and EVSE Installation

Solutions Electrical recently upgraded my panel from 100A to 200A, and ran a 50A circuit to my garage for an EVSE charger. The communication in preparation for the work, and during installation was excellent.

Dave did a nice job with the panel upgrade and surge protector installation.

Although Frank and Carmine encountered a few issues running the circuit out to the garage, they discussed options with me and the end product was excellent.

I would recommend Solutions Electrical, and will use them for future electrical work, as they clearly state what they are going to do, when they will be there, and how much it will cost and then do so. This was very much appreciated.

Thank you so much for taking the time from your busy day to write your review. We truly appreciate it and we look forward in being of service to you and your family in future.

More about Solutions Electrical

** SPECIAL NOTE Our website is currently unavailable*** Please call or send us a message using Home stars****
Electricians, Electrical, Lighting

Solutions Electrical and Maintenance Ltd. head office is located in Brampton with satellite offices in Toronto an Barrie. We have had an explosive start in the electrical market in 2003. Our company specializes in the renovation market. We have grown to a fifteen person operation and are still growing. We have been enjoying a huge success servicing the Greater Toronto Area, for all the electrical needs of our clients. Please contact us today.

Electricians
Eaton for Electrical panels, Meter base and Whole home surge protectors. Pass & Seymour for Dimmers, timers, switches and receptacles. Rab Design for LED lighting. Canlyte for Pot lights. Milwaukee for corded and cordless tools, bits and consumables. And Kiddie for Carbon Monoxide/ smoke detectors.
Knob and Tube removal, Surge protectors, custom homes, additions, Electrical defect corrections, panel upgrades, service upgrade, in-law suite wiring, Pot Lights, LED lighting.
2003
Cheque, Visa, MasterCard and we also offer Financing from TD
Master Electrician, Certifaction of Qualification, Contractors' License, ESA/ECRA
ESA and Ontario Electrical League