HomeStars  >  Electricians in Milton  >  Solutions Electrical

Reviews for Solutions Electrical

Tom from Toronto
Tom from Toronto

New potlights and other wiring

I have used Solutions several times to do work in my home. This time I had them in to run a line for a new AC installation and do put in some pot lights in the front of the house.

Joe and Manny were punctual, very pleasant and efficient at getting the job done.

I trust Solutions to get the job done right at a reasonable costs.

Thank you for taking time from your busy day to write your review. These reviews are important to us. They truly keep as on our game. We look forward in being of service to you and your family again.

Monica and Shannon
Monica and Shannon
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Test and Troubleshoot

Lights in 3 rooms went out and when I flipped the breaker, there were sparks. I called Solutions as I already had scheduled a service with them and had been happy with their service before. Dave was at my house the same day to check safety and suggested that rather than spend a whole day on one circuit we should book their flat rate, 2-person "test and troubleshoot" to catch any other problems. Dave, and the work he has done for us in the past, is the only reason why this review has a 2.

T&T day arrives and I have a list of all the electrical units in the house to make it easy for them to catch it all. The 2nd person was clearly an apprentice and Dave had to break from his work to answer questions about what was in the truck, or instruct him to take off his boots before walking on my carpet. Part of the service is replacing all the outlets and switches, which was great, but my toddler has been finding wire casings and copper bits every day since they left.

When all was said and done, after going 1.5hrs over time at $155/hr), Dave showed me the breaker box map they had on the laptop and broke the news that I would need to rewire the main floor. He did not label the breaker box because it would all have to change anyway, but insisted I would get a full report within a few days.

The next day, I received an estimate for $12600 to rewire the entire main floor. When I emailed to ask questions, I did not get a reply. It is now 12 business days later, and I do not have a report (or anything besides $100 worth of hardware). I had to come up with a band aid solution to get lights back in those 3 rooms in the meantime.

Accounting has been forwarding my emails to sales, and sales didn't reply for a week, called and left a message with my spouse, and then gave me excuses as to why I didn't get the report on time. When I spoke to sales on Monday I was promised the report of their T&T findings along with a map so that I can label my breaker box until we can get the rewiring done "by Wednesday" or "by the end of the week definitely". It is end of day Wednesday as I write this...

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto

Install 2 Bathroom Fans, GFI Switch in Powder Room and Light Switch in Pantry

Solutions has previously done electrical work for us and our son and it has been exceptional from start to finish. Frank came with Manny, an apprentice, learning the trade. While they worked, Frank explained things to Manny as they were working. I would not hesitate to hire Frank and his team again for any electrical work. Better to be safe than sorry!
All the best, Frank.

Bev. Szabo

Thank you SO much Bev, we thank you for your loyalty (since 2008 I think, wow where does time go... ) to our company, we appreciate it very much. We look forward in being of service to you and your family again.

Katelin

minor fix at electrical panel

image 1.jpeg Solutions Electrical
905-790-1114
19 Kenview Blvd. Unit 38
Brampton
L6T 5W4

Just wanted to take a moment to write a quick review of my recent experience with a recent electrical issue, for which I feel fortunate that I was able to connect with Solutions Electrical.

I had been having an issue with one of the breakers in my panel and after calling Solutions electrical I was able to co-ordinate a day and an exact time at which I could expect an electrician to show up. Additionally I was provided all details related to potential costs including requisition of a small deposit on the job – I gather sadly needed from experiences of people booking service and then not being around for the service call. I was additionally provided with details of the hourly labour charge should the 2 hour minimum charge not cover the repair.

Long story short, two very efficient young lads showed up on time and the one lad who actually diagnosed and resolved the issue was professional, efficient and also very willing to answer questions that I had about the panel. A quick switch out of the impacted breaker in addition to cutting back some of the wire in the panel and all was done well under an hour, though I by no means felt that I was being rushed to have the job finished.

Each and every person that I dealt with at Solutions Electrical was friendly, professional and very respectable and I would not hesitate to either recommend them or reach out by phone to call them again for any electrical services that I might need in the future.

Also wanted to personally thank Sue in accounting, my interactions with her to finally make payment on my invoice provisioned me with a great sense of how ethical Solutions Electrical is, which for me is key to everything.
Thank you for resolving the issue with my breaker/panel.

Best regards,
Katelin

Hello Katelin, WOW, Thank YOU so much for your review. We at Solutions Electrical have been working hard since 2003, when we read reviews like this, we realize that hard work DOES pay off. Comments like yours is what makes what we do so rewarding. I will personally pass on this message to everyone within the company.
We look forward in being of service to you and your family again.

Frank Cozzolino ME

Debra
Debra

Bathroom outlets issue

I have dealt with many contractors for issues and Reno’s over the years with a few bad experiences. Not this time....I found my new electrical company!
I had a thorough and friendly upfront discussion with Frank, it was a small job but he treated it and me with respect and explained worse case scenario on costs and sent an upfront quote so I could decide with full info...and he helped troubleshoot over the phone at no charge. They have my future business, for sure!

Thank you Debra, for taking the time to write your review. Since 2003 this has been the recipe that works, not just for us, for the client too. We look forward in being of service to you and your family soon.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

New electrical outlet

Solutions electrical company was prompt, professional and they did a very job. I would highly recommend this company. They gave a fair estimate (unlike many others on HomeStars) and charged me based on the job done not a cent more. I will definitely use their services again when required.

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write your review. We appreciate your feedback, it truly gives us the tools that we need to maintain and improve our service. We look forward in being of service to you and your family again.

Cheri from Barrie
Cheri from Barrie
7 reviews Barrie, ON

Rewiring

Solutions Electrical rewired my house and then installed separate wiring for a basement apartment. As part of the house rewiring, they installed an outdoor outlet. The outlet did not appear to be working and, in spite of the time since its installation, they sent someone to repair it as part of their guarantee with no cost. They stand behind all their work - you can rely on them!

Thank you so much Cheri, it was our pleasure.

Electrical

Probably the best experience I've had with anyone who has done work on my home ever.
Experienced, proficient, friendly, intelligent, polite, excellent, plus good value for the money.
I would not hesitate to use them again and recommend them highly.

THANK YOU. It is comments like yours that make it ALL WORTH WHILE for the whole team. Thank you

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Whole home light fixture install

We have used solutions in the past for our new home to install loft fixtures throughout in 2015.
We were very pleased with the service from their electricians at that time.
We have recently moved into a new home and decided to go with them again.
This time around I have to say we are very disappointed on the service this time around.
Our original quote was 3k and a few days work. We had informed Tony how many light fixtures we had.
Anyway a few days turned into almost two weeks and a 3k quote turned into 15k.
Any concerns we had were not addressed in a timely manner and at one point we wanted to speak to the owner regarding some issues and he never addressed them or responded to our emails.
We wouldn’t be using them again.

I am sorry to be reading this,
I personal was involved from the office and had contact with our crew everyday that they were at your home. Unfortunately some fixtures need a lot of prep time, scaffolding and ladders (I am referring to the 100 lbs fixture over your island not the fixture over your open staircase).......
Let's be fair, Your quote was site unseen, we saw the fixtures and the locations after you moved in. We also clearly informed you of all the extra time that would be needed.
I can assure you that your fixtures are installed correctly and we did not cut any corners endangering your family from any future falling fixture.
I am truly sorry, and welcome a call from you. I would love the opportunity to discuss further.

Lynda from Kleinburg
Lynda from Kleinburg
10 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Tesla Charger

This was my second experience with Solutions and they did not disappoint. Very professional company. Estimate was clear and written, and they overdelivered, coming in slightly under estimate and with a few less holes in my drywall. The one hole they had to make was completely cleaned up and barely noticeable. They did a fantastic job!

Thank you so much for your review. We pride ourselves in preparing our client. As a consumer, I personally want to be prepared so I can budget accordingly. We try every single day to remind ourselves to treat our clients as we would want to be treated.
We look forward in being of service to you and your family again.

More about Solutions Electrical

** SPECIAL NOTE Our website is currently unavailable*** Please call or send us a message using Home stars****
Electricians, Electrical, Lighting

Solutions Electrical and Maintenance Ltd. head office is located in Brampton with satellite offices in Toronto an Barrie. We have had an explosive start in the electrical market in 2003. Our company specializes in the renovation market. We have grown to a fifteen person operation and are still growing. We have been enjoying a huge success servicing the Greater Toronto Area, for all the electrical needs of our clients. Please contact us today.