Solutions Electrical

Electricians
19 Kenview Blvd. Unit 38 Brampton ON L6T 5W4
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Milton  >  Solutions Electrical  >  The Ring Door bell and outdoor floodlight
Peter in Mississauga
Peter in Mississauga

The Ring Door bell and outdoor floodlight

Solutions Electrical
905-790-1114
19 Kenview Blvd. Unit 38
Brampton
L6T 5W4

This is my first review on Home Stars, the reason being that the services I received from Frank and Carmine was so exceptional, I felt compelled to share my story.

It all started when my Ring Door Bell lost power; I began tinkering with the electrical wire to the door bell and ended up cutting off some copper wire by accident. Without proper tools, I thought it's time to call in the professionals.

They arrived on the same day I called. They were able to diagnose the problem right away. They were honest about how long it would it take, and went about fixing it efficiently, all the while explaining to me what they were doing, teaching me how to trouble-shoot in the future. When they fixed the wiring they also went above and beyond by reinstalling the Ring for me so it'll be easier to access the reset button in the future.

I would HIGHLY recommend Solutions Electrical to my friends and family, and if ever I ran into an electrical issue again I would call them back.

Thank you Peter, we simply like our job and according to your review I think it shows. We thank you for taking the time of writing your review. Comments like yours is our reward. We look forward in being of service to you and your family (and tell your friends)
Frank Cozzolino