HomeStars  >  Lighting in Milton  >  Solutions Electrical  >  Whole home light fixture install
Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Whole home light fixture install

image 1.jpeg Solutions Electrical
905-790-1114
19 Kenview Blvd. Unit 38
Brampton
L6T 5W4

We have used solutions in the past for our new home to install loft fixtures throughout in 2015.
We were very pleased with the service from their electricians at that time.
We have recently moved into a new home and decided to go with them again.
This time around I have to say we are very disappointed on the service this time around.
Our original quote was 3k and a few days work. We had informed Tony how many light fixtures we had.
Anyway a few days turned into almost two weeks and a 3k quote turned into 15k.
Any concerns we had were not addressed in a timely manner and at one point we wanted to speak to the owner regarding some issues and he never addressed them or responded to our emails.
We wouldn’t be using them again.

I am sorry to be reading this,
I personal was involved from the office and had contact with our crew everyday that they were at your home. Unfortunately some fixtures need a lot of prep time, scaffolding and ladders (I am referring to the 100 lbs fixture over your island not the fixture over your open staircase).......
Let's be fair, Your quote was site unseen, we saw the fixtures and the locations after you moved in. We also clearly informed you of all the extra time that would be needed.
I can assure you that your fixtures are installed correctly and we did not cut any corners endangering your family from any future falling fixture.
I am truly sorry, and welcome a call from you. I would love the opportunity to discuss further.
Frank Cozzolino