M& C Dry Goods And Draperies

Reviews for M& C Dry Goods And Draperies

mom-1418
mom-1418

curtains

I had to make and design new curtains for my new home , This store had a great selection of materials. The staff were helpful. They made great recommendations on the style of the curtains and the right material to use. My curtains suit my new home.

Samir in Toronto
Samir in Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Home decorating

My wife and I were on Gerrad St, and we walked into this Indian Decorating place. My wife was dazzled with the pillows and fabric and curtains inspired by the indian theme. I was also astonished by this piece of furniture I saw. It was this chair which was not exactly the most comfortable chair i've sat in, however with a bit of cushioning under the 'tush' i think i'll be ok. The chair makes me feel like a king. Its like the ones in Indian Movies.

Ashma in Scarborough
Ashma in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

home deocartion

ALthough i am Indian, I was never crazy about the Indian Decor Theme. I was on Gerrard St & decided to visit RANG. I was in love with the pillows and bed sheets and of course the Fabrics. I decided to turn one of my "ikea themed" room into an Indian themed room. it looks fantastic. I kept the original wall colour of lemon yellow and had a fouton so i bought a vibrant red fabric with gold cushions. This place is great.

More about M& C Dry Goods And Draperies

drapery store, wide assortment of fabrics blinds, drpaery hardware and installation
Looking for Fabric Shops pros in Concord?