Classic Touch Interior Renovations

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
1400 #2 Side Road Burlington ON L7P 0G9
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Milton  >  Classic Touch Interior Renovations

Reviews for Classic Touch Interior Renovations

Natalie in Toronto
Natalie in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front porch reno

Classic touch did an amazing job on our front porch Reno! It looks amazing and the ppl who did the job were fantastic. Very friendly and professional and paid close attn to detail. Once the job was complete they did a great job with making sure everything was cleaned up. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thanks Natalie! It was a pleasure working with you and Chris. We are looking forward to the next project!

Jason in Oakville
Jason in Oakville

Best Contractor. Ever.

We hired Chris and his team for a full upstairs renovation. It included new quartz counters, induction cooktop, hardwood floor, fireplace wall, closet, extra electrical outlets, entryway flooring, stairs, banisters and probably more that I'm forgetting.

We received a quote from 3 contractors. They were all pretty close, but Chris came highly recommended from a friend of ours. Plus, he was the only one who arrived to our house nicely dressed, ready to give us a quote. Even at the time, I figured he must have changed at his work site in order to come to our house and give us a quote.

Once the work began, Chris and his team were friendly, professional, organized and overall wonderful. I don't know how he managed to hire the guys that he did, but I feel very fortunate that they worked on my house.

When everything was done, the quality was perfect. The painting was perfect. The countertop was exactly what we hoped for. The floor looks fantastic. The entry is awesome. Just everything was outstanding.

Honestly, I hear about contractor nightmares and I feel very lucky to have avoided one. Not only that, but to have hired a contractor that exceeded every expectation that I had is unbelievable.

After everything was done, Chris was available to come back for any touch ups we noticed. He came back at a moments notice to fix anything. The service after last payment was made exceeded everything I could have asked for.

For my next renovation, I won't be asking for quotes. It's either I hire Chris or I don't do the reno. Just as simple as that.

(Although, I have noticed he's getting harder to book. So I don't think any of YOU should book him. Hands off!!)

Thanks Jason! It was a pleasure working with you and heather in this project! Call us when in need! Chris

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Bathroom Renovation

They did a great job in my Bathroom. Fast, clean, efficient, and according to my project. They transformed a space that was an old laundry to a sophisticated and modern bathroom. The result is perfect. They met the deadline, without delays or problems. If you are looking for transparency, efficiency, and excellence, I recommend Classic Touch.

We strive for excellent customer service. We are pleased that you are happy. Thank you very much for the excellent review.

dlavers
dlavers
1 review Port Colborne, ON

2nd floor balconycompletion and repair

Classic Touch installed a new roof membrane over a previous unworkable membrane - a large flat area, which included an existing
installed glass balcony and railings.
Subsequently, Classic Touch installed special outdoor balcony rubber tiles both inside and outside the balcony
area, for waterproofing, outside the balcony and for comfort inside the balcony. The timing, in November, was tricky
and lucky; both types of installations required scheduling at temperatures which would allow the use of special
adhesives. They scheduled perfectly.

Thanks Mrs. Lavers! Once again was great working with you. Looking forward to the next project!

bchercover
bchercover

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Timely, quality work, extremely responsive to our needs and helpful re decisions. Could not recommend anyone more highly than Chris Santos, and all his staff contribute to the success of the project

Thanks again Mr. Chercover. We hope we will see you again soon!

Melanie from Toronto
Melanie from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Old home update

Chris and team came highly recommended and I understand why.
High quality, attention to detail, cost conscious, flexible, great design ideas. I could go on for days. Chris is the master at making your space really yours with some suprising detail that you didn't think of to make it even better. The guys had to work around old awful surprises, 4 pets, two people who decide to live in a demolition zone, replaced plumbing and electrical and put beautiful "old" details back into a space that had been badly done while adding modern functionality. These are the nicest people you could invite into your home and the attention to detail and accommodation of quirky things like replacing an antique door with anothe antique door that has to be cut to size are no issue. I have an amazing open concept kitchen, new bathroom, closet and full redesign along with a safe home with full compliance to code and all the permits and engineering you could want.

Derek M.
Derek M.

Basement Total Renovation

This was our second project with Classic Touch (previous was a big kitchen reno). Excellent service, delivered on time and with a high degree of quality. Any complaints or deficiencies were dealt with promptly and to our satisfaction.

Sara from Toronto
Sara from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Basement renovation

I highly recommend Classic Touch Renovation Services. I originally had Chris do a small shower addition in our loft and they did a great job. So when it came to our basement renovation post flood in July in our house I didn't hesitate to call him. They are incredibly trust worthy (being working people we just handed over the key to our house without any concern), they do an impeccable job, Chris knows a lot about materials and has excellent recommendations, and the price is very reasonable and they will work within the given budget.

Perhaps what is most amazing about Chris and his crew is how detailed oriented they are. After every phase of the renovation, I would comprise a list of remaining items, and I am a meticulous person, and send it to Chris and without a doubt his list was longer than mine. Tremendous amount of attention to detail, hard workers, and very fair prices. Again, as I said, I highly recommend the team. Thank you Chris for all your help!

mzurdo in Concord, Ontario Canada L4K1Z3
mzurdo in Concord, Ontario Canada L4K1Z3
1 review Concord, ON

Laundry room renovation

The project was moving a closet from the hallway to the laundry room, with sliding doors installation, new flooring and many other small details. Renovating parts, trying to match finishing is always more difficult than changing everything! Flexibility is their word!

Marcos Correia from Oshawa
Marcos Correia from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Stairs and railings

Assisted Review

We hire Classic Touch to install new stairs and railings in our house. Cristiano and his crew completed the project in time and on budget as promised. The quality of the work was high and I am already passing his name around.
Top notch contractor!

More about Classic Touch Interior Renovations

At Classic Touch Interior Renovations our top priority is satisfied customers. We have been assisting our clients for the past 13 years to make their home remodel dreams come true. On time and on budget! We work closely with our clients and assist them in making the best choices to stay within their budget.
At Classic Touch we also have an excellent reputation for completing projects on time! We do our best to ensure that projects are completed when agreed upon so that our clients can get their lives back to normal after a renovation and enjoy their new surroundings.
Chris, our General Contractor, prides himself in his work and oversees all aspects of projects from start to finish.
Please phone us for a free quote. You'll be glad you did!

Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Basement Renovation, Home Additions, and Bathroom Renovation
Renovations, additions, flooring, hardwood, tile and cork, painting, siding, roof repairs and replacement, door and window installations, demolition, drywall and plaster, fireplace remodels, stair installation, basement, kitchen and bath remodels, removal of walls to create open concept or larger rooms, electrical, plumbing and more. Full service.
We have worked with clients over the years creating various styles of interiors. We have architects, designers and amazing tradesmen who are true craftsmen that provide high quality work and can create any look clients desire.
Classic Touch Interior Renovations is a full service renovations company. The many areas we specialize in are kitchen, bathroom, additions and basement remodels. We have enlarged many interiors in Toronto by removing walls to create more space or open concept.
Cheque