Arcadia Painters

erin in Etobicoke
erin in Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

painting

I called several painters to give me a quote for wallpapering. I was impressed that Jenny from Arcadia Painters called me the same day I left a message and that very same day, They came over to look at the place that I wanted. They was very professional and knowledgeable. They also made a suggestion for one of the bedrooms that help me to have a right choice.
Arcadia did a great job. Thanks.

Mimi in Whitby Shore
Mimi in Whitby Shore

paint job in the whole house

This company painted our our - we are not satisfied the first time and they send someone back to our house and do second coating and touch-up and it is much better after that. So we think we will use this company again. thank you