Canadian Specialty Electric Inc

HomeStars  >  Electricians in York  >  Canadian Specialty Electric Inc

Review for Canadian Specialty Electric Inc

Chris on Concord
Chris on Concord

Full house rewire - Replacing old knob and tube and aluminum wiring

George was hard to contact by phone but once we made contact he was very professional. Most of our communication was by e-mail which I liked bacause it gave me a good paper trail. He was very comfortable dealing with a woman. He came back to do a second estimate even though I had forgotten about our fist appointment and my husband sent him away.

It was very clear that he knew what he was doing. We talked about some of the difficulties that he would encounter and he advised how he would handle. George provided a very reasonable quote in a timely manner, advised us when payments would be expected, came on time with one or two other others, as required. He cleaned up after himself each evening and arranged the permit and inspection. I especially like the fact that when he needed to come back to finish off some littler things he came back promptly. He wanted to finish things off as much as we did so he could move on to his next job.